d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Scott Meets Rukia For The First Time
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 68.00
Feb 20 2016 12:28pm
Rukia was fisting himself when he saw an unbeknownst Scott walking down the street "what the fuck are you looking at" Rukia said with a gaping brown eye and a devilish look in his eye. "Just your cute face teehee ;)" said Scott with a faggish look. "You wanna bang?" asked Rukia, as his half-chubbed cock was now a full on rock hard force of a thousand suns. "I aint a fag but ok" said Scott as he immediately began licking the tip of my dick, clearly angry at his girlfriend who failed to please him.

I started gently at first from Scotts toes I licked every inch of his body up to his face, rudely he asked me not to kiss him as I had made out with his anus for 5 minutes, though I paid no attention to his requests. Scott took his 9 inch penis and thrust it into my eye, blinding me forever which brings me to my pirate life.

As I sailed the black sea for 9000 years, immortal from the run in I had with orlando bloom which let me stab the heart of davy jones, I met many men, none who could sate my lust. My anus craved a real mans cock... Scotts cock... the only cock worthy of my elite stature.

Forever I was cursed to sail the 7 seas without making port until one day Scott came up with a plan; we would smuggle him on ship and partake in extremely gay butt sex before our wardens took notice. I may be the acting captain, but rules I must follow. Such is the pirate code. So Scott and I instantly gobbled each others cocks like a fruit smoothie except even better without the brain freeze. We came so furiously that we began to drown in our own love juices, which forced us to open the door to the upper deck. It was day time. The crew saw us... they knew.

With no other option in sight, I drew my sword and prepared to die by Scotts side, but Scott had a better idea, he bent over and offered his gaping anus to the whole crew! Needless to say they agree'd to our parley and scott was ravaged by 128 men. I sometimes wonder if I regret my decisions of that day... Scotts anus was so tore and misconstrued that I could not fathom ever being satisfied by that black hole ever again, so I departed after forcing him to stab the heart of davy jones, leaving him as the captain.

Many years later I was being pounded by a local stable boy in a small town and I could not believe my eyes... it was the pearl. Scott had returned for me. But not for love, for revenge. I ran as far as I could but seeing as Scott was a demonhunter I could not make my escape. After all, I was playing a barbarian. Scott forced me into submission and raped me for 3 days and 3 nights until he finally confessed his love to me. A wedding was announced the very next day.

Rukia and Scott were now married, which took place in the Egyptian city of Alexandria which is coincidentally a summon in Final Fantasy, which is coincidentally what my cock turns into when I am savagely pounded in the anus, as my wings spread and covered us in angel jizz Scott fiercely used dshot to interrupt my orgasm which caused my anus to quiver with such a force that it shook the very earth of Tyria killing all life.

Scott, in a fit of depression, knowing his dshot had destroyed all living organisms on the planet except us, committed seppuku and I was obligated to chop his head off with my samurai sword. Alone for eternity, I had no choice. I cast a time freeze spell on his body and forever raped his corpse, out of pure love, continuously for 9000 years until one day the universe collapsed. Me being invincible, I question God as to his plans.

God claimed he wanted to start over, with a version of man who could not destroy all life on the planet merely by the force of his release. I disagree'd, hence I lashed out at god with my mighty cock, dick slapped his face and he fell to the ethereal ground. "What is this!? How can you be so powerful!?" God said, flabbergasted that a mere mortal could be overpowering him. "You misunderstand me God, nothing is more powerful that the big daddy dick. Nothing. Not even time itself" So Rukia slaid god, got a perfect 151 shako and recreated the universe in his image.

The world was filled with penis tree's, penis mountaints, penis icecream, and of course, Scott was made into the image of every human on the planet, male and female. Every 2000 years a very lucky individual would be savagely demolished sexually by God-Rukia as it was the highest respect given to the mortals. This act was completely random and unprecedented, but the people knew. The people accepted. The people embraced.

I may have lost Scott, but in my universe, he lives on forever.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 20 2016 07:07pm
10/10 would read again
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll