d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Hi Guys > Guild Wars 1 Topic
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 15 2016 04:34pm
I was considering running a few dungeons sometime this week that I don't want to do alone with my cute henchmen, but with real people.

really B) people.

If enough people are interested, we can get this party rolling because I can no longer log into Guild Wars 2 for more than getting a daily reward (if that) anymore.
But not this weekend, because the division beta is this weekend.
Gold: 212.00
Feb 20 2016 12:25am
WHAAAA U DUN LIKE PLAYIN DRESS UP & SHIT?
Feb 21 2016 04:16pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Feb 20 2016 01:25am)
WHAAAA U DUN LIKE PLAYIN DRESS UP & SHIT?

girl, my characters are so fab I beat the game
Gold: 22.00
Feb 27 2016 10:22am
over the past few weeks i played gw1 a bit. did a little of everything. the game is in a very, very rough spot.

pve is, i guess, the same as it ever was. vq's/dungeons still fun. as long as you don't try to sell anything good you find, because the "economy" is very crazy. over half of people WTS/WTB are OS/q7 items alone. dungeon items like VS and BDS are tough to sell, because you'll almost exclusively get hardcore lowballs and struggle to sell just under market value (according to decltype)

pvp is all bots now. of course jq and stuff, but even RA is unplayable due to bots. there are rupt bots which interrupt 1/4 spells, and ele bots which cancel their spells before your rupt lands. it's hilarious watching these 2 types of bots target eachother.

we've all got the nostalgia for it and we all loved the game, but it has very, very little to offer in 2016. </3
Gold: 34.08
Feb 27 2016 02:58pm
I always wondered, and often dreamed of a world where there was a priv server set up somewhere that was Stand-alone Prophecies. And PvP was ripe with competitive people just looking to fully embrace the best competitive PvP format I have ever played.

Sadly though, this is just but a dream I have. Even if it is probably one I would help fund.
Feb 27 2016 04:04pm
Quote (Wretch @ Feb 27 2016 11:22am)
over the past few weeks i played gw1 a bit. did a little of everything. the game is in a very, very rough spot.

pve is, i guess, the same as it ever was. vq's/dungeons still fun. as long as you don't try to sell anything good you find, because the "economy" is very crazy. over half of people WTS/WTB are OS/q7 items alone. dungeon items like VS and BDS are tough to sell, because you'll almost exclusively get hardcore lowballs and struggle to sell just under market value (according to decltype)

pvp is all bots now. of course jq and stuff, but even RA is unplayable due to bots. there are rupt bots which interrupt 1/4 spells, and ele bots which cancel their spells before your rupt lands. it's hilarious watching these 2 types of bots target eachother.

we've all got the nostalgia for it and we all loved the game, but it has very, very little to offer in 2016. </3

That makes me very very sad.
I was thinking of selling off my assets because no one plays anymore anyways :'( but I still enjoy running on my ranger. Screw that's theif running stuff.

Quote (AirJohnny @ Feb 27 2016 03:58pm)
I always wondered, and often dreamed of a world where there was a priv server set up somewhere that was Stand-alone Prophecies. And PvP was ripe with competitive people just looking to fully embrace the best competitive PvP format I have ever played.

Sadly though, this is just but a dream I have. Even if it is probably one I would help fund.

I think that's an excellent idea. And if I had the knowledge on how to host that. I would do so. :(
Gold: 2,014.00
Mar 9 2016 05:40am
Quote (Imarobot @ Feb 27 2016 05:04pm)
That makes me very very sad.
I was thinking of selling off my assets because no one plays anymore anyways :'( but I still enjoy running on my ranger. Screw that's theif running stuff.

I think that's an excellent idea. And if I had the knowledge on how to host that. I would do so. :(

The community tried to create something like this. As far as I know it died somewhere along the line.

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/announcing-gwlp-t10205152.html

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/gwlp-revived-t10492898.html

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3214959&postcount=55
Mar 16 2016 07:20pm
Quote (Motoko @ Mar 9 2016 06:40am)

oh yeah. I remember reading about these.
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll