d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > What Did You Give Up For Lent?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Mar 4 2016 11:00pm
Last year I gave up candy. It was difficult because as a kid, my beautiful mother would reward us children with a small piece of chocolate candy each day we kept our promise for Lent. :blush: Who would have thought it would be that very like reward which I ultimately decided to abstain from? It was particularly difficult as I believe it's induced a Pavlonian-esque effect on me during the season. But I'm happy I powered through it as this past year I've made much better choices in regards to my diet.

This year I'm giving up procrastination. Let's hope that continues to go well!
Gold: 0.75
Mar 6 2016 09:23am
Quote (dunkadunka @ Mar 5 2016 12:00am)
Last year I gave up candy. It was difficult because as a kid, my beautiful mother would reward us children with a small piece of chocolate candy each day we kept our promise for Lent. :blush: Who would have thought it would be that very like reward which I ultimately decided to abstain from? It was particularly difficult as I believe it's induced a Pavlonian-esque effect on me during the season. But I'm happy I powered through it as this past year I've made much better choices in regards to my diet.

This year I'm giving up procrastination. Let's hope that continues to go well!

Good luck! 1/2 way through.
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic