d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Need A Recap
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 450.00
Feb 7 2016 01:47am
Ok, havent played in like 6-8 months. I mean, I log in, get them rewards, but HoT has me super "Wtf" about things.

Like, the new "classes" are just extra skills? Like my ranger is a druid, but he's not, and he can use druid skills with his ranger skills? Fucking idk.

And now theres kites or shit?

Idk again, im confused. I have a Guardian, Necro, Engi, Ranger, and Thief. In HoT what classes are still good in BG's, and what are good in WvW? Curious what I should put my time in first to play and enjoy. Engineer was my main, I enjoyed holding points from X amount of people. That being said I do love me some ranged combat.

I just bought HoT, dunno wtf to do.
Gold: 212.00
Feb 11 2016 10:55pm
Have fun, enjoy it for what it is.
Accept that arena-net is a low funded company that doesn't give a shit about their game.
Pray for a patch that eventually brings back balance in pvp.

Start looking for a new game to play. Don't be like me, trapped in GW2 after all the time dedicated in to the pvp scene.

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Feb 11 2016 10:56pm
Gold: 450.00
Feb 23 2016 03:21am
Quote (TSBoyer @ Feb 11 2016 11:55pm)

Start looking for a new game to play. Don't be like me, trapped in GW2 after all the time dedicated in to the pvp scene.

Im just looking for a bit of PvP action in between games. Once the Division comes out ill be playing nothing but that for a long time.
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll