d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Nfc And Friends - Slapped > A Fun Topic
Prev1789101117Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 12,552.00
May 3 2016 03:18pm
can you believe it? those rats karatore@jsp and yoanv@jsp still keep trying to pk me. bear witness to what happens

rats play 2v1 ofc - first "Hammez" (yes, its yoanv, check his "SHEMAL" rage) dies, rand bowazon helping him didnt work...

...he cant take it and rejoins on H-O (wow, we have seen that pala being rekt so many times on this blog!)

and there they die again. HvH, but yoanv still had that bowazon backing him up. seriously, I claimed yoanv and karatore being europe's worst duelers earlier - here it is, stoneproof

:rofl: :D :rofl:

This post was edited by Lizzytunes on May 3 2016 03:44pm
May 7 2016 05:47am
alright - watch some rat (weird char names, but its a friend of UKIP @ jsp) go down vs my telebowa "Chiyuri", massive crying included

first, he didnt join the priv game...

finally, he made a new game - and started crying at once

whatever - it was one of those one-kill-ft 5, with my prey leaving the game crying after being rekt once. I didnt even use stack (its a telebowa anyway, no way to stack res :D ) and just ravens, the official GM setup. He tried mana pots (dropped eight when I rekt him) - on ES sorc, of course. didnt help though

I love this game... full of crybabies... is there a need to mention he said "brb" and never came back?

:D :rofl: :D

This post was edited by Lizzytunes on May 7 2016 05:53am
May 7 2016 08:09am
can you believe it - Tidus (*finalfantasy. see above) asked for 1v1 - not priv, but in public game (with his friends "staying in town", what a coward :D ). sounds mad? well, I agreed anyway, assa vs assa - watch it

why did he leave? why does his friend tell me game is "fullbugged"? he was on his assa already. lets call this the worst dodge of ladder? "Kuroyukihime" vs "Tidus" 5:0

EDIT: I never knew Tidus is that stupid - he even provided the reason for chickening out of his own challenge. crying about "absorb", as if my sin needed it vs that lowbob (Tidus is now on "Sephirot" nec, see above - and so much about fullbug) :D

This post was edited by Lizzytunes on May 7 2016 08:25am
May 12 2016 12:31pm
Ladder is coming to an end, and I stopped hunting down the rat club (for now). after all, theres no need to - even unkown guys can slap them, 1vs2 (remember, they never go 1vs1). unbelieveable? just watch...

here we got TedMosley and Narco again (slapped countless times on this blog, check it out if you wanna). Ive just been watching them on my "lime bell"aka "Chiyuri" - my unbeaten Ama vs Ama tournament build

whoever that YNWAIV is - he rekt them hard

this is real comedy, dont ya agree...

May 12 2016 02:33pm
alright folks, now I'm posting a screenshot without a single kill - once youve seen it, you know why

H_Din (yoanv @ jsp or karatore @ jsp, they share) trying to challenge me - mediated FT5 duel. please watch

ladder is almost over, but this is most likely the best screenshot yet, revealing rats true nature. besides - this is a 5:0 of course. dodging by "i dont know how" might be cute, but still counts

:wallbash:

This post was edited by Lizzytunes on May 12 2016 02:53pm
May 13 2016 11:42am
and so it goes on... watch "G-A" (once again, yoanv @ jsp or karatore @ jsp, you cant tell since they share) being rekt by veecu (a decent V/T, but he stood no chance vs my palas "Underwear" or "Annoying" and got rekt on this blog). Anyway, now that ladder ends, he may shine for a second

just a single log, nuff said, aye?

This post was edited by Lizzytunes on May 13 2016 11:43am
May 14 2016 11:41am
know what? karatore / yoanv have checked that post above (theyre fans after all!) - they said I'd be dodging duels. lets reveal the truth

here goes "G-A"

no, he didnt overlook the challenge - watch him BM attacking (in vain ofc)

and that settles it - Chiyuri vs G-A 5:0

May 14 2016 11:43am
know what? karatore / yoanv have checked that post above (theyre fans after all!) - they said I'd be dodging duels. lets reveal the truth

here goes "G-A"

no, he didnt overlook the challenge - watch him BM attacking (in vain ofc)

and that settles it - Chiyuri vs G-A 5:0

Jun 5 2016 11:37am
first update since reset :)

hey folks, this is most likely "off-topic" - I got no idea who I've been dealing with on my (for now) pvm geared sorceress "Asuna" (Euro Ladder) - but his name is "BMRAPE", same as his account, and he is full hax nec using summons. he died vs light sorc, and yeah, hes been absing ofc ... :rofl:

and so, the story begins anew (btw, as you can see, its been a pvm game - he tried pking it, and got slapped hard after saying "come a1") :blink:

"BMRAPE" got raped and had to exit game naked, crying hard (rejuvs? would even be GM vs hax kid full of revives, but check my belt :D )

its nice to be back. time to humiliate rats once again...

This post was edited by Lizzytunes on Jun 5 2016 11:58am
Jun 8 2016 12:53pm
another off-topic one - Euro Ladder players have most likely crossed paths with "Chokata" - he played light sorc for years, always similar names - Cho-kata, Choka-ta etc. he has also been a BM rat all the time... and I had fun humiliating him using any build I liked

lets see how he fares light vs light, dueling my sorc "Asuna"

doesnt look too good... even GM (with judge) he cant do anything

maybe Chokata can handle my smiter "Kirito"?

nevermind... poor Chokata. all he can do is rage now :D

This post was edited by Lizzytunes on Jun 8 2016 01:03pm
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev1789101117Next
Add Reply New Topic