d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Nfc And Friends - Slapped > A Fun Topic
Prev114151617Next
Add Reply New Topic
Sep 18 2016 04:42am
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 13,052.00
Sep 19 2016 02:05pm
hey guys, remember "Madboy" (*umad), UKIP @ jsp best friend? he also plays UKIP style now (loaders!)...

fyi, and yes, "Hools" is an ench aura town sorc

in the end, that guy complained: "booooring as *censored*" - he defed, I defed (what else to do in loader duels). but Im so nice, I offered him a gm 1v1. watch the lowest dodge on Euro ladder 2016 happen, sick rage included! I had to use my barb "Nah" to chat since he had "Kirito" muted

pm me plz if you know this rat's jsp account - so I can make the 5:0 official, thanks!

:rofl: :D :rofl:

This post was edited by Lizzytunes on Sep 19 2016 02:15pm
Sep 21 2016 04:16pm
new stuff! Orkan (formerly known as Ork88 @ jsp, renamed to OnChair @ jsp) playing a hdin called "imperas" (*hamudi) trying to pk "Kirito" in team with joderdin "Innix" (*nomore) (you can see him getting rekt hard on this blog). so now its time for "imperas" to shine (or not)... the team is big, no doubt!

baal party time

sit, "OnChair"

honestly... sit!

was ez, Orkan - top clown Euro! :banana:

This post was edited by Lizzytunes on Sep 21 2016 04:19pm
Dec 11 2016 09:30am
hey guys, its been a long time!! now we got a new ladder, but still same old morons... this is Jordy (Husky94 aka Loiter now) on Assa "ClawViper". first, he runs town in gm duel vs my Nec "Nyu" due to "invis" (!), then he dodges FT5

a guild calling itself d2pvp, but full of chickens and morons - the irony. and Loiter is supposed to be their leader... :rofl:

:D :rofl: :D

This post was edited by Lizzytunes on Dec 11 2016 09:43am
Dec 16 2016 11:02am
I hereby apologize for mixing up similar names at #154 - ClawViper is not Loiter nor part of D2pvp guild. Since editing the post is no more possible, this has to do.
Jan 18 2017 03:05am
hey folks, its been awhile! its been such a peaceful ladder yet, but every now and then, a moron pops up. the one this is about most euro players know: Jose (Antonio_77).

theres alot to say about this guy, like abusing "gm rules" to the fullest if he can (prisoning the entire screen vs barbs, then sitting in walls casting spirits, constant jodering using oak charges on hdins etc), shopping gear and then selling it on jsp, overpricing more than even a reselller ever would...

but what is most important about Jose is what happens when he loses to my nec "Nyu" while playing his LV 98 botted joderdin. I even did a kind speech to keep him going until he's being 5 - 0'd, but it didnt work - he left crying and never came back. see for yourselves:

to all of you who wondered who that "AnjisHdin" is: yes, it is Jose (Antonio_77), so feel free to pk this moron. or just slap him legit like I did, and watch him cry over "def" and "lag"... O:)

:D :rofl: :D
Jan 29 2017 05:51am
hey guys! this ladder is running low on bm clowns, but sometimes, theres one! do ya know "Hysteria", LV 96 druid (*rvr)? he tried hard vs my nec "Nyu", standing no chance. antidotes (watch him admit using those!) didnt help him either, he had to hug akara and "gu". after that, he tried rage bming, and in the end challenged an assa he nked before to FT5. I had to watch that... :D

"Hysteria" townrunning and crying vs my nec "Nyu":

the FT5, "Hysteria" vs an assa. notice theres no "G" - "Hysteria" was all mad, still got slapped. and that "2v1" rage when I wasnt even hostile to him the moment he got rekt by assa :D

"Hysteria" is one of the old french cakes, maybe even (former?) NFC member. whoever playing that druid is #1 ragekid this ladder, thats for sure!

by the way: "Hysteria" is a name well chosen, dont ya agree? :D

This post was edited by Lizzytunes on Jan 29 2017 06:11am
Jan 29 2017 08:23am
wow, before I get more messages asking who "Hysteria" (*rvr) is: yes, its DHA@jsp, the french parasite spawn who plays only the chars of others since hes too greedy to create his own chars. he was eager to check my blog tho, see for yourselves:

Jan 29 2017 02:00pm
hey guys, heres one more for "Hysteria" LV 96 druid (*rvr), aka DHA@jsp. I said it above, he went uber mad after figuring out he stands no chance vs my nec "Nyu". here you see him having managed to pk "Nyu" bm-wise for once (host and stomp near town, ya know, the very cheap way of raging kids). after that, he tried nking "Nyu" ofc (what else would a low, beaten rat try to do) - and he died trying!

yes, its real - bming DHA@jsp got rekt by my naked nec "Nyu" while trying to nk him (you can clearly see Nyus body there). this isnt just a 5 - 0... its defeat beyond words, aye? :cry:

wow, this must have hurt: :D

I feel you, DHA - I guess no one but you, not even the hacking kids, have ever gotten such humiliation on this blog! :D

This post was edited by Lizzytunes on Jan 29 2017 02:19pm
Feb 5 2017 10:13am
and here we go again! this time, the target is a noname, but what of it, its worth a read, no doubt. this is about "Saracenn" (*Fornal89 - Fornallo89 @ jsp), a pathetic LV 96 smiter / charger paladin

first, he tried to bm my Nec "Nyu", using antidotes + death set gloves + a 205 pr shield (yes, he really made one just to use against "Nyu"). the duel took like forever, in the end, "Saracenn" died. Id have run out of mana if it had not been for my insight-using merc. surprise, surprise:

your vision is not playing tricks on you - he not only bm stacked his res sky high, but also used red potions, dropping one upon his demise! and this isnt all - afterwards, he started crying to some other player ingame, asking him to kill "Nyu". the player refused, and "Saracenn" had to leave naked.

farewell, naked "Saracenn" - I got something more for you guys to watch below!

...to be continued...

This post was edited by Lizzytunes on Feb 5 2017 10:25am
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev114151617Next
Add Reply New Topic