d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Belief In Science Vs God
Prev123420Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 578.20
Feb 3 2016 08:02am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ 3 Feb 2016 14:52)
No corpses can't reanimate because of Decomposition.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decomposition

A science you reject, no doubt because of the voices in your head.

Your corpse is physical and will of course decompose when you die. So I don't reject that.
The soul is not physical and will not decompose but live on after you die.
You think that consciousness and thoughts are physical which I hope will change in the future.

Why don't you answer some of the statements in my topic regarding the existence of the universe instead of throwing mud? Or is it impossible to discuss things with you?

Quote (El Shadday @ 3 Feb 2016 14:47)
when Jesus said that would send the consoler.
Here are all the answers:
religion, science and philosophy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritism

I've seen you reply in other topics. By the looks of it you're preaching universalism. That is against the teachings of the bible. The bible clearly states that you can't remove or add new revelations. The Book of Mormon, the Urantia book, the koran and Spiritism as you talk about is all doing this.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 848.00
Trader: Trusted
Feb 3 2016 08:06am
Quote (LazyDazy @ 3 Feb 2016 12:02)
Your corpse is physical and will of course decompose when you die. So I don't reject that.
You think that consciousness and thoughts are physical which I hope will change in the future.

Why don't you answer some of the statements in my topic regarding the existence of the universe instead of throwing mud? Or is it impossible to discuss things with you?

I've seen you reply in other topics. By the looks of it you're preaching universalism. That is against the teachings of the bible. The bible clearly states that you can't remove or add new revelations. The Book of Mormon, the Urantia book, the koran and Spiritism as you talk about is all doing this.

Above all books that exist on the planet there is a higher law.
the Law of Love.
yes this is that it makes the necessary changes in human morality.
Jesus was emphatic in several texts about the Law of Love.

Edit:
We can never be selfish to assert that only our religion will be saved.
Spiritism clearly explains that all will be free from its moral imperfections, only through the efforts of each one.
Magic does not exist in the universe, this would be an affront the laws of God.

This post was edited by El Shadday on Feb 3 2016 08:17am
Gold: 1.50
Feb 3 2016 08:14am
Quote (LazyDazy @ Feb 3 2016 09:02am)

If you accept that corpses are physical and will decompose when you die, then you reject Corinthians.

We could talk about souls all day, or thetan levels, or any other religious cult buzzwords that have no tangible or anecdotal evidence.
So let's keep the conversation on topic.

Gold: 578.20
Feb 3 2016 08:21am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ 3 Feb 2016 15:14)
If you accept that corpses are physical and will decompose when you die, then you reject Corinthians.

We could talk about souls all day, or thetan levels, or any other religious cult buzzwords that have no tangible or anecdotal evidence.
So let's keep the conversation on topic.

Corinthians clearly states that our physical body is from the dust of the earth while our life-giving spirit is from Heaven. So I don't see how I reject anything.
If you want to keep the conversation on topic you could start answering the statements in my first post.

This post was edited by LazyDazy on Feb 3 2016 08:33am
Gold: 285.00
Feb 3 2016 08:22am
Both have rotten metaphysical foundations.
Feb 3 2016 08:27am
Quote (LazyDazy @ Feb 3 2016 09:21am)
Corinthians clearly states that our physical body is from the dust of the earth while our life-giving spirit is from Heaven. So I don't see how I reject anything.
If you want to keep the conversation on topic you could start answering the statements in my first post.

Better re-read your Corinthians boy, your rejection of corpse reanimation has ensured your eternal suffering in the fiery pits of hell.

16For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either.
17And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.

20But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
21For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.

Gold: 206.00
Feb 3 2016 08:29am
God doesn't exist

just like santa claus
Gold: 285.00
Feb 3 2016 08:29am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Feb 3 2016 09:27am)
Better re-read your Corinthians boy, your rejection of corpse reanimation has ensured your eternal suffering in the fiery pits of hell.

16For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either.
17And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.

20But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
21For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.

You know those were written by a dude right? The Corinthians were letters from one man to a group of people. The two in the Bible was just a few among many that were chosen. I imagine each letter was directed to whomever it was written to at the time.
Feb 3 2016 08:32am
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 3 2016 09:29am)
You know those were written by a dude right? The Corinthians were letters from one man to a group of people. The two in the Bible was just a few among many that were chosen. I imagine each letter was directed to whomever it was written to at the time.

Whoa whoa whoa, we don't get to pick and choose which parts of the Bible to worship.
Biblical scholars decided that before they published the newest version.
Gold: 500.00
Feb 3 2016 08:37am
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 3 2016 09:22am)
Both have rotten metaphysical foundations.

you take that back!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123420Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll