d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Starcraft I & II > Official Statement In Regards > To Captn's Departure
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 1 2016 04:48am
Dear Captn Europe,
I tried my best not to get involved in those whole drama that you created. I actually tried to reason with you to show you how bad this whole situation is. You didn't listen, decided to still play your bet. Couple things I don't understand though.

"Better than most people here? Yes"
- How can you ever possibly write something like this? You were talking shit to half the forum, then got 2-0d, rage quit and are still talking shit. I would honestly be embarrassed to get 2;0d and then talk shit to the guy who 2:0d me. What planet do you live on?
Also, what is it with these inferior players wanting some sort of recognition or praise? I don't get it. If you were good, you would know that you're good. You wouldn't be here asking people if you're good or comparing yourself to actual good players. "Am I the best player on this forum?"or "I'm better than everyone" - is probably the most flashy way through which you can show other people that you have serious self-esteem and self-worth issues. It's almost a cry for help. Clearly you have issues and I hope that one day you will get past them. If you need any type of help I'm here for you, as I am for all of the other d2jsp community but I will no longer be responding to your posts here.

The thing that doesn't make sense to me the most though, is you said you will leave/stop posting if you lose. I mean a man's word is supposed to mean something, isn't it? Does a man's word not mean anything in Hungary? I always thought that it meant a lot. I say a man's word because I feel that you're not a child anymore, although if I'm mistaken you should kindly correct me and post that either a - you're a child and your word means absolutely nothing or b - in Hungary, a man's word is absolutely worthless. It has to be A or B cause I honestly don't see any other possible reason for you still being here.

I feel that your English comprehension is quite well, as I watched your stream and tried to communicate with you several times. Its important that you read this and realize that its not mean to insult you in any way. I have no benefit of doing so and it grants me no pleasure in seeing another person leave the forum but you have to be representing something with your presence here and at this time, after all the drama you caused and the bet that you lost, you really don't.

Goodbye Captn Europe, I'm sure I'll see you around some other d2jsp forum sometime in the future.

D2jsp Balance Authority/Official Arbitor,
Radek
Feb 1 2016 08:20am
okay, so first of all I've never said i'd actually leave, i even stated, that i wouldn't leave even if i lost, because I didn't trust that dickbag that he would do so, would he be the one who lost. Also, even if we say i've agreed, the "contract" weren't ever fulfilled, as i just refused to continue that nonsense, it's true, it's my fault that we haven't set up proper rules beforehand, but I didn't care, still don't too much. It's not a coincidence that there are strict chat rules on tournaments, and bm pausing? Oh god. So yeah, I aborted, because I didn't have the stomach to play against such people. I talk to shit to him, because he is utter garbage, and he actually believes that he is good.
Why am I saying I'm better than most people here? Because it's just true. There are very few people who have a higher standing than I do (out of the active people, out of the old ones there were plenty, but that isn't relevant now).
tldr i didnt give my word for shit
Oh, I forgot to mention, that I also offered to finish the set in a proper manner with rules and stream, to make the "agreement" have any value, but he refused, so that one fuck i gave about it vanished.

This post was edited by Cpt_Ghost on Feb 1 2016 08:36am
Gold: 85.02
Feb 1 2016 10:17am
You certainly agreed to the terms that the loser would leave the forum. I don't mean to be insensitive -- but BM is expected in these scenarios. That is not a valid excuse. Given the general attitude of the SC2 population, especially on EU, I'm very surprised to learn you couldn't "stomach" a few BM pauses.

That being said and I don't speak for urethrafranklin but I think continuing the set where you two left off could be a reasonable solution. Now don't get me wrong, you forfeit the set and urethrafranklin won fair and square, but if he's willing we could continue the best of 9 with him starting with a 2-0 lead. Only if he explicitly says that it is okay to do so.
Feb 1 2016 10:28am
Quote (dwalk1989 @ 1 Feb 2016 17:17)
You certainly agreed to the terms that the loser would leave the forum. I don't mean to be insensitive -- but BM is expected in these scenarios. That is not a valid excuse. Given the general attitude of the SC2 population, especially on EU, I'm very surprised to learn you couldn't "stomach" a few BM pauses.

That being said and I don't speak for urethrafranklin but I think continuing the set where you two left off could be a reasonable solution. Now don't get me wrong, you forfeit the set and urethrafranklin won fair and square, but if he's willing we could continue the best of 9 with him starting with a 2-0 lead. Only if he explicitly says that it is okay to do so.

lol, i love how you guys talk about this shit, like if we were in kindergarten
jsp is srs bsnss
Gold: 3,857.00
Feb 1 2016 11:05am
srácok azért ennyire ne pörögjön a dráma
Gold: 2,671.00
Feb 1 2016 11:37am
if cpt ghost leaves then that leaves 0 posters on this forum
Gold: 1,461.00
Feb 2 2016 11:01am
at least this is some form of entertainment. :)
Gold: 13.00
Feb 3 2016 07:25am
Quote (Cpt_Ghost @ Feb 1 2016 04:20pm)
okay, so first of all I've never said i'd actually leave, i even stated, that i wouldn't leave even if i lost, because I didn't trust that dickbag that he would do so, would he be the one who lost. Also, even if we say i've agreed, the "contract" weren't ever fulfilled, as i just refused to continue that nonsense, it's true, it's my fault that we haven't set up proper rules beforehand, but I didn't care, still don't too much. It's not a coincidence that there are strict chat rules on tournaments, and bm pausing? Oh god. So yeah, I aborted, because I didn't have the stomach to play against such people. I talk to shit to him, because he is utter garbage, and he actually believes that he is good.
Why am I saying I'm better than most people here? Because it's just true. There are very few people who have a higher standing than I do (out of the active people, out of the old ones there were plenty, but that isn't relevant now).
tldr i didnt give my word for shit
Oh, I forgot to mention, that I also offered to finish the set in a proper manner with rules and stream, to make the "agreement" have any value, but he refused, so that one fuck i gave about it vanished.

Chat rules happens only on major tournament. In most of the rest of them you can talk and trash talk. Trash talk is part of an online game anyway.

This post was edited by Bremen on Feb 3 2016 07:25am
Gold: 9,039.20
Feb 4 2016 02:49am
literally who?
Gold: 361.00
Feb 13 2016 11:31pm
God damn nerds. Did not read a single fukking word itt
Go Back To Starcraft I & II Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll