d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > This Is Going To Sound A Little Corny...
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.66
Jan 30 2016 07:37pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jan 31 2016 02:58am)
“I am running as a Democrat obviously, I am a Democrat now.” -Bernie Sanders

Have anything else intelligent to say before reverting to dodging all of the substantive criticisms of his terrible policies?

Terrible policies which work pretty good in Europe
Gold: 1,444.13
Jan 30 2016 09:07pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jan 30 2016 08:58pm)

Have anything else intelligent to say before reverting to dodging all of the substantive criticisms of his terrible policies?

When you can ever create any comment with substance let me know.
You are just like Pollster, you spew a bunch of nonsense but make it look good so people think you know what you are talking about. Meanwhile its all nonsense.
Gold: 12,730.67
Jan 30 2016 09:10pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Jan 30 2016 07:07pm)
You are just like Pollster, you spew a bunch of nonsense but make it look good so people think you know what you are talking about. Meanwhile its all nonsense.

If Bernie loses Iowa, will you kill yourself?
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jan 30 2016 10:16pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jan 30 2016 07:08pm)
Iowa is not "meaningless".
It sets the tone for future states,

yeah, I think they got the last 6 of 8 GOP candidates wrong, it's only important for the media frenzy it sets up for the day after for all the idiot reporters to tell how this win/loss was so important and then the next day can come so no one will care again.

Quote (cambovenzi @ Jan 30 2016 07:58pm)

Any politician running right now will say just about anything to get the base all riled up but its truly meaningless rhetoric. Who ever actually becomes President will only manage to move the bar a smidge in either direction because the Congress is so divided - nothing will change much.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jan 30 2016 10:20pm
Gold: 7,525.35
Jan 30 2016 10:32pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Jan 30 2016 10:07pm)

Go read your own bernie sanders threads for some quick examples. Its filled with criticism and obliteration of his policies and your talking points and claims, by myself and many others. (ranging from pay gap myths, to gun control, to minimum wage laws, to taxes, to trade barriers/protectionism, etc which are all massively flawed aspects of his agenda)
You usually just brush by them and move on to re-posting the new propaganda video or article of the week, then claim it never happened.
Willful ignorance and denial is the bernie sanders motto.

Calling all criticism of Bernie and his policies "all nonsense" doesn't actually make it so.

A brief skim of the thread also found some classic lol-worthy caulder quotes too:
"lol the idea that you think you need semi-automatic firearms for self defense is preposterous"
"the 2nd amendment is outdated as fuck and in today's world"
"There are good taxes and there are bad taxes. None of Sander's taxes are bad."

Quote (cs)
yeah, I think they got the last 6 of 8 GOP candidates wrong, it's only important for the media frenzy it sets up for the day after for all the idiot reporters to tell how this win/loss was so important and then the next day can come so no one will care again.

Actually the GOP candidate that 'won' the Iowa caucuses has won 7* of the last 10 nominations, and 8 of 11 for the democrats. A couple of those were incumbents.
Your 6 of 8 is a fabrication.

(*: 7 if you count Romney who was declared the winner, 6 if not)

An imperfect predictor for eventual nominees doesn't indicate worthlessness.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Jan 30 2016 10:33pm
Jan 31 2016 08:04am
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jan 31 2016 12:32am)
Go read your own bernie sanders threads for some quick examples. Its filled with criticism and obliteration of his policies and your talking points and claims, by myself and many others. (ranging from pay gap myths, to gun control, to minimum wage laws, to taxes, to trade barriers/protectionism, etc which are all massively flawed aspects of his agenda)
You usually just brush by them and move on to re-posting the new propaganda video or article of the week, then claim it never happened.
Willful ignorance and denial is the bernie sanders motto.

Calling all criticism of Bernie and his policies "all nonsense" doesn't actually make it so.

A brief skim of the thread also found some classic lol-worthy caulder quotes too:
"lol the idea that you think you need semi-automatic firearms for self defense is preposterous"
"the 2nd amendment is outdated as fuck and in today's world"
"There are good taxes and there are bad taxes. None of Sander's taxes are bad."

Actually the GOP candidate that 'won' the Iowa caucuses has won 7* of the last 10 nominations, and 8 of 11 for the democrats. A couple of those were incumbents.
Your 6 of 8 is a fabrication.

(*: 7 if you count Romney who was declared the winner, 6 if not)

An imperfect predictor for eventual nominees doesn't indicate worthlessness.

I love having intelligent conversations with people that have something real to talk about. You have yet to talk about a single fact, all you do is try to spread your own views as an attack.
When people keep posting stupid, I just ignore them.
There is a reason why every single libertarian is considered a crack-pot and they never bring reality to any conversation.
Jan 31 2016 03:16pm
As usual, avoid every criticism, pretend they don't exist, and revert to ad hom garbage and dodge.
Intellectual bankruptcy from a blind fanboy so obsessed with supporting a candidate he looks past any flaws his policies might have.

Calling libertarian crackpots while refusing to intellectually defend your candidate is pretty weak.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Jan 31 2016 03:20pm
Jan 31 2016 03:49pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jan 31 2016 05:16pm)
As usual, avoid every criticism, pretend they don't exist, and revert to ad hom garbage and dodge.
Intellectual bankruptcy from a blind fanboy so obsessed with supporting a candidate he looks past any flaws his policies might have.

Calling libertarian crackpots while refusing to intellectually defend your candidate is pretty weak.

and yet again here you are spewing
you think real empirical data is a myth
until you can accept simple facts, you are nothing but a waste of time and space
Jan 31 2016 03:51pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Jan 31 2016 04:49pm)
and yet again here you are spewing
you think real empirical data is a myth
until you can accept simple facts, you are nothing but a waste of time and space

Just another complete strawman that had nothing to do with what I said to avoid the actual criticism myself and many others have brought up time and again.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Jan 31 2016 03:53pm
Jan 31 2016 04:43pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jan 31 2016 05:51pm)
Just another complete strawman that had nothing to do with what I said to avoid the actual criticism myself and many others have brought up time and again.

you love to throw terms around that you don't even know what they mean, but you heard it once so you think it sounds cool.
you quite literally said that the pay gap is a myth.
nothing here has anything to do with a strawman
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll