d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Player Archive > Johnathan Overmyer Is Going Away My Friends
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 420.00
Jan 16 2016 03:18pm
Hello folks Johnathan Overmyer here.

This is going to be my last post for a while until things can get settled for my plans that I one day plan on doing on here. (Well I hope, I'll get to that soon.)

This may be a bit of an essay but I am typing this off the top of my head and it will be heart felt because all of this is coming from the bottom of my heart.

It has come to my attention that I have once again been wrongfully warned. Now why John do you feel you do not deserve this warn some may ask?
Well to put it plain and simple folks, I don't deserve it and I will explain why in this whole topic.

However before I get to that this warn has made me decide it's time for me to go away until I can return on my terms with what I will soon be planning to do.

Well a few days ago I received a message when I tried to log in. It said I am temporarily suspended from the website for (approximately three and half days.)

I was puzzled and quite confused. I said to my self what rule could I have possibly broken? I've went out of my way to do my best and try and abide the rules.

Granted now I'll admit I have went to battle against bullies on here and posts and have admitted my topics come off as instigating but they do abide the rules.
And they are to fight for a good cause, a cause in which folks on here who return with mallicous intent under several accounts.. Folks who could care less about warn that want to just troll here relentlessness and make others feel down etc. Folks who bully others in game!

I felt it was preposterous and I was clueless to why I would be warned?

So I come online today finally unsuspended from the website and I see links in my profile that are linked to a topic I will not mention. Because the user who I was putting in their rightful place with proper thorough eradication was the reason I got warned and suspended for.

A man who has had several accounts on here, possibly HUNDREDS of accounts from what I have heard and witnessed some of them while on here because I've only been on the website since 2014 of last year.. But that one user I have personally seen at least nearly ten multiple accounts of his and perhaps some I might not be aware of during my time on here. A user who long before I joined this place has been scamming several people and harassing others.

This user has done the following. And this is not just to me either because this user has done this to me as well.. However he's done this to several innocent people on here.

1. Told people to kill themselves several times and just on his one account. Basically telling someone to harm themselves so they take their own life.
2. Made inappropriate remarks about their physical features. Mocking them which is cruel bullying and truly hurtful torment to an innocent group of people.
3. Made several personal attacks directed at family members.
4. Made several flaming remarks to insight peoples emotions to troll them with mallicous intentions.
5. Overwhelming amount of bullying from this one specific man with every type of flame which is indeed spam on his part.
6. Constantly throwing profanity and other remarks at people to insult them.
7. Used SEVERAL accounts on here WITH PROOF. Accounts he's scammed with and just used to flame and insult people, myself he's done this to included.
8. Like I said personally attacked ME several times and made sick jokes about my nephew. And of course like I said did this to several innocent folks.
9. Taking others personal pictures, slandering them and posting them without permission.
10. Promoting illegal drugs to others on here especially underage children.

All of those are violations of the site this man has done..
Why does this man do it? Well I'm not going to get into that because this man does who I have said all of my things to which ''got me warned.'' (Wrongfully might I say because this man is guilty of this yet a man like me gets warned? All because I'm trying to stick up for others who still like posting here and I am fighting for what 's right.)

Well the man who does this, folks may probably know who I am referring to. However I Won't give him the praise and acknowledgement because he just does not deserve it!
However anyone deeply invested in the community and that has been paying close attention will know who I am referring to. ( I am referring to that beyond insecure low life who just wants to hurt others on here for his own benefit all because he has a insecurity complex.)

Now don't get me wrong here, I could care less if that guy gets warned or not. (No he didn't get warned despite I've reported several posts of his in the past where he's told people to kill themselves and other sick things like I put in my bullet points 1-8 above.) That man is guilty of all of that.

He is not innocent at all just because he hardly typed in that topic and made him self look like he was a victim of some sorts. Because it is all DOCUMENTED on here, I could easily pull up several topics with posts of him saying ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND REPREHENSIBLE things to people.

But action is never taken to that man. And honestly, I could care less. Want to know why folks? Because this man like I have said will just return under another account.
He has found loops holes to do this, I don't know how. Perhaps a site glitch of some sorts? I don't know because all I know is you're only allowed one account on here. And this man has had several accounts to do his bullying on.

And I have told literally all staff members, I've contacted all of them about the situation. I've pleaded with them and told them yes my posts may be instigating but they are for a good cause. It's better off the one individual who I was targeting doesn't get warned or suspended because it's useless. The man will just return with one of his other accounts.

YOU WOULD LITERALLY HAVE TO BE IN THE DIABLO COMMUNITY TO KNOW THIS. ALL THE STAFF TEAM DON'T KNOW THIS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T SEEN THIS EVIL MAN ROAM AROUND ON HERE. I'VE WITNESSED IT ALL WHILE BEING HERE! I AM A VICTIM TO THIS MAN'S BULLYING AND SO ARE SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS AND OTHER INNOCENT FOLKS WHO LOVE TO POST HERE! WHICH IS WHY I TOOK MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS AND USED VIGILANTE JUSTICE TO TAKE CARE OF A PROBLEM THAT GOES AROUND THE LOOPS HOLES OF THE FORUM. SOMETIMES THE PROBLEM IS BIGGER THEN THE STAFF TEAM BECAUSE WHEN YOU DEAL WITH A EVIL DEMONIC MAN LIKE I WAS TRYING TO GET RID OF SO MY COMMUNITY IS IN PEACE.. SOMETIMES IT TAKES MORE THAN JUST GIVING OUT WARNS AND SUSPENSIONS. IT IS WHAT YOU DON'T SEE! ONLY THOSE IN THE DIABLO COMMUNITY WILL KNOW THIS BECAUSE WE ARE INVOLVED AND SEE IT ALL UNFOLD RIGHT BEFORE US!

*Crying with a waterfall of tears as I wrote that above paragraph in caps lock.*
I am sorry for my yelling. I was crying out loud in my own home when I typed that. But what I did was only to make my community a better place.
I wanted to rid that evil member who was going around here doing all of these things because like I said warning and suspending the man won't do it.
Fighting fire with fire is the only way.

So to the staff team you may think you did the right thing by warning me here and giving me this BLEMISH. YES A BLEMISH TO MY ACCOUNT!
It hurts even seeing this on my account. I NEVER HAD ANY INTENTIONS OF EVER BEING WARNED AGAIN!
However you've only aided the real evil here because now I'm leaving. I am done with this nonsense.

What's going to happen now? I'll tell you what's going to happen now.

Let me use bullet points again.

1.You'll have more low lives running around here not caring to hurt others. They will tell those who they look down on to kill themselves then proceed to verbally haunt them and then perhaps keep messing with their personal photo. Perhaps throw more hurtful slang at them.
2. You may give them a warn, and what's going to happen? They'll log onto their other account and continue the flaming. (And these are people who claim to not play the game YET post here just to bring others down.)
3. You'll keep having these return scammers float around here trolling the innocent people while staff thinks they are doing the right job. But in reality it won't work because again these men will return with more accounts.

My only intentions was to HELP THIS SEPARATE COMMUNITY outside of the whole community of the website. This community is my community the Diablo community..
None of the staff members are involved in this part of the community to know the ins and outs of things. Staff do not know what goes on in game and behind close doors.
Staff don't know the history of the majority of these bullies in this sub forum. These evildoing satanic anti christ bully troll forum wannabe gangster phony tough guy thugs!

And I have done a tremendous job at eradicating several bullies. And I am not saying that because I believe. But I say it because I see it and know it for a fact and my friends. SEVERAL of my friends have personally thanked me and also perpetuated my will to take a stand against the corruption around here.

Several bullies were eradicated and abolished.

Most bullies left for good or became humble and seen the light!

However I see now what is to come. If I stick around and continue to do the right thing and eradicate the real evil people in the community.
(Folks who don't even wish to play but mock others for playing and proceed to do all of the bullying I've stated in bullet points.)
Well If I stick around I know staff will just warn me.. An innocent man just trying to do something right and get rid of the evildoer heathen on here.

So that is why I am now leaving and going away folks.

Yes I am leaving!

And another reason I have to leave is because I am far to emotionally invested in all of this!
This forum is part of my life! I have made this place apart of my life because I love all of my friends on here who has supported me!

Thank you for taking a stand for me! All of Team MeRC and all that represent The League Of Good Guys Nation. (The heroic men who take a stand for their community, and oppose against evil bullies who want to just harm others emotions.)

Thank you all and I love you all from the bottom of my heart! :D ;) XD

I truly do love my friends who have given me a reason to live when I was on the brink of suicide!

You have given me a reason to live to make sure that my nephew succeeds! :d ;) XD

Well I have to move forward my friends because I feel my job here is temporarily on a halt but the job is never done.

The evil will still exist around here among the cancerous plagues who want to invade our humble abode.

Which is why I say to all of the almighty bully eradicating bully slayers. You all know who I am talking to!

Please use my notions to feed into your will! Perpetuate them and start posting more!

I tried my best and eradicated several bullies with the help of those who gave me the ammo to supply the work to either humble or make them leave!

I served my purpose as the advocate, the truth teller, the out law vigilante, the supreme lawyer, the voice of the heroic men who the place.

However I can't go on because the stress has caused me to have my crippling anxiety to act up again.

After seeing the fact I was given this suspension. (I AM HONESTLY APPALLED with an immense emotional breakdown.)

(Yes I am having an emotional breakdown right now. I am sorry for this but please bare with me if you gotten this far.)

But after seeing this warn I know what will come, I can see it from a mile away that more of this nonsense will soon come because staff on here I think are out to get me.
I feel some staff may hate me all because of my old post habits from long ago. And that I can admit I was wrong when I first came here with my CLOSE MINDED nonsense.

However I became VERY OPEN MINDED and I see now in order to battle against the outlandish scrutiny around here I had to do what I did.

I was totally opposed and against what I came now, and I am glad I became who I am because it made me a stronger person.

I may be just a man in diapers nearly forty who is disabled and rendered dysfunctional to work but at least I know I made a difference somewhere.

I can't stay here because it's going to offset my crippling anxiety and cause all of my stomach disorders and what not to act up.

And I need to take care of my nephew, he is my main concern in life. His success is the day I know I've did my MAIN job here in this world.

I love every one of you but folks you need to understand that my young nephew needs me. So I need to be at my best in order to take care of him so he succeeds.

Justice with due diligence needs to continue to be served so I ask those of you who see me eradicating to carry on my role.

BE THAT MAN who stands up for what's right in POSTS!

BE THAT MAN who eradicates those that are bullying others in POSTS!

BE THAT MAN who will log right on instantly and defend the innocent when you see something terrible such as immanent danger to an innocent man forming because of devious trolls with malignant intentions persuading others to kill themselves etc.

BE THAT MAN who defends those that get mocked personally for whatever it may be. Just STICK UP FOR THEM IN POSTS! EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEM!

The bullying is reoccurring all over the place in every sub forum for Diablo II.

And of course I know many female posters/players come around here so BE THAT WOMAN if you are indeed a lady. :D ;) XD

Well I think you folks get my point.

I've been warned a total of NINE times.

Yes I can admit although I am doing my best to be good, I have made mistakes. I can admit I as a man am not perfect and have made mistakes.

My early days were when most of those warns occurred. Where I can indeed admit I was wrong for my forced opinionated pontificating.

I've fought in the past to get some of these warns removed, at least three of them I fought off and got removed instantly out of the nine so far.

Some staff realized I was warned wrongfully after explaining the situation.

I think I've tried to fight a total of five warns? Three were removed after pleading my case.. Other cases were rejected and I realize they were right so my warn was indeed just.
However this is another warn where I know I am not wrong however I know staff won't see it my way after all the aforementioned reasons why I denoted about in this post.

So my friends, furthermore that is pretty much all I can say here.

I just wish staff were more open minded and would see I have only been trying to do good.

Never once have I targeted an innocent man. Anyone targeted truly deserved it!

Whether they were lying to deceive my community, bullying others, being phonies and trying to front a fake image to be a bully, MALICIOUS BULLYING which is beyond outlandish and repulsive, and of course this community even has pedophiles in here who are multi accounts. Yet they get away with anything and will just return with another account to.
I could go on, however the majority is bullying. It is a high abundance in a large plethora of bullying going on..

Folks in the community can see that..

Well I don't know what to say here but I can't stay here for now.

*SCREAMING THIS OUT LOUD WHILE CRYING*

I PROMISE I WILL RETURN! BUT NOT NOW MY FRIENDS!
BUT I PLEAD AND BEG YOU FOLKS TO FOLLOW IN MY WORK AND ERADICATE PEOPLE IN POSTS.

I want SEVERAL folks to take on my role and carry on my work.

I know a lot of the bully hunters did a great job at eradicating in game and I thank you for it. But now I want folks TO ALSO take a stand in posts, folks who don't do it as much. PLEASE DO IT I BEG YOU! IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU DO THIS. I have stated why in a very informative manner my friends. If you've read this whole post you will understand.

Do whatever you can and however you need to do it in whatever fashion you choose, just make sure the innocent are saved.

I love all of you once again who have supported me! :D ;) XD

God Bless Team MeRC! And God Bless everyone in The League Of Good Guys Nation! :D ;) XD

And I will return on my terms but I need to go away because of my health and because I am useless now.

I will return when I have saved up enough money, perhaps hundred... No wait perhaps THOUSANDS.

And I will offer it to higher administration of the website and will ask for a job, a member of staff application.

I will donate in the hundreds for a role SPECIFICALLY JUST FOR THIS PART OF THE COMMUNITY.

I doubt it will work but I need to try, it's my last resort.

Right now I have so many medical bills going on and other things, and I am not working because of my crippling anxiety which has made my severe irritable bowel syndrome made me not be able to hold any job. If I could work to make more money again I would! I did it for several decades! But I can't unfortunately because of my disorders! And me being on here will only make it worse for me.

So for my own good I am leaving. ( FOR NOW.)

When I return I will perhaps try and contact the higher ups for position solely for the diablo community. I will offer hundreds, perhaps thousands for a part to full time role of moderating. I know the ins and outs of the community and hope to achieve this position JUST FOR THIS community. Perhaps they will grant me power to just THIS PART ONLY of the community, so I can help rid every troll instantly and return evildoer satanic bully troll that comes around here. I know which one's are the return multi account personas of the most sadistic and vile human beings on here. I'll make sure only peaceful traits will belong in this community. One day my friends.. I can only dream and hope.

Well I am going my friends!

I love all of you who have supported me! And while I am gone! Carry on my work! Stand up for what is right! Don't make these evil trolls who roam around here and want to hurt others get away with it! Take a stand in posts! Don't even bother reporting them. Just ERADICATE. (Because again they'll just log on their other accounts or make other accounts and pretend to be innocent and proceed to continue their bullying as all of the folks already know involved in our community.)

Well enough is enough! I have explained my self enough in this post!

You all get the picture!

Shout outs to all of Team MeRC and The League Of Good Guys Nation! God bless all of you from the bottom of my heart and I love you all!

You haven't seen the last of me I promise.

Until next time friends. :D ;) XD

Sincerely and with Love, Johnathan Oscar Overmyer
Gold: 45.00
Jan 16 2016 03:22pm

Thanks, The post has been reported. Thank you for your help in keeping this site a cleaner and better place for everyone!

Please wait while we redirect you to the new page.

Click here to redirect immediately.
Gold: 1,902.28
Jan 16 2016 03:29pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Jan 17 2016 01:18am)
Justice with due diligence needs to continue to be served so I ask those of you who see me eradicating to carry on my role.

I will do my friend, that's a promise

I have eradicated multiple bullies just in the past few days alone and it will continue no matter what they try to post

We eradicated Razors, he has completely given up, I reported averse to an admin, as did I report gangs and they no longer login, we also destroyed Mest when he tried his assault and it failed emphatically

this place is much cleaner and safer lately my friend, the bullies are giving up

take care of yourself my dear friend and I look forward to seeing you in the not too distant future

:D

team merc #1

This post was edited by Marieusz on Jan 16 2016 03:29pm
Gold: 45.00
Jan 16 2016 03:33pm
Quote (Marieusz @ Jan 16 2016 04:29pm)
I will do my friend, that's a promise

I have eradicated multiple bullies just in the past few days alone and it will continue no matter what they try to post

We eradicated Razors, he has completely given up, I reported averse to an admin, as did I report gangs and they no longer login, we also destroyed Mest when he tried his assault and it failed emphatically

this place is much cleaner and safer lately my friend, the bullies are giving up

take care of yourself my dear friend and I look forward to seeing you in the not too distant future

team merc #1

Nice spam, please keep it PvP related only. Reported. Also,

Go Back To Player vs. Player Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll