d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Ladder Slasher Mf Sorceress > I Need Advice
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 15 2016 06:59pm
how to put stats
and gear.

thanks
Gold: 134.69
Jan 15 2016 09:15pm
i would say don't do it, but if you're deadset just get normal int gear with magic find (my casters are all item wasters though bigtime, i put more in the shrine than i could possibly find, i actually have to send random items from my melee chars to my casters so they have shrines to climb with)
Gold: 9.04
Jan 15 2016 09:52pm
Quote (dude_927 @ Jan 15 2016 10:15pm)
i would say don't do it, but if you're deadset just get normal int gear with magic find (my casters are all item wasters though bigtime, i put more in the shrine than i could possibly find, i actually have to send random items from my melee chars to my casters so they have shrines to climb with)

invest in some regen gear, u wont have this issue :)

prob get some nice mana or life gear for like 500fg or so
Gold: 134.69
Jan 17 2016 06:24pm
Quote (pun_godlike @ Jan 15 2016 10:52pm)
invest in some regen gear, u wont have this issue :)

prob get some nice mana or life gear for like 500fg or so

i have mana regen gear, but i never use it (if i make it to warlock i probly will though), i just find it faster to shrine and my melee chars find shrinables anyway, might as well not waste em, my point was that caster ml gear is going to be stupid expensive and not really effective as opposed to melee ml gear with the added bonus of not needing to manage mana. tbh it's fairly irrellevant as "mf builds" don't really exist, you play the exact same just with magic luck on gear, i was just trying to talk him out of starting a caster to try and find items. It's fairly obvious he came from d2, going to be a hard lesson to learn tbh.
Gold: 9.04
Jan 18 2016 03:25pm
Quote (dude_927 @ Jan 17 2016 07:24pm)
i have mana regen gear, but i never use it (if i make it to warlock i probly will though), i just find it faster to shrine and my melee chars find shrinables anyway, might as well not waste em, my point was that caster ml gear is going to be stupid expensive and not really effective as opposed to melee ml gear with the added bonus of not needing to manage mana. tbh it's fairly irrellevant as "mf builds" don't really exist, you play the exact same just with magic luck on gear, i was just trying to talk him out of starting a caster to try and find items. It's fairly obvious he came from d2, going to be a hard lesson to learn tbh.

really caster gear with ml prob gonna be cheaper
ive seen a few nice caster stuff for sale, even bought some myself
pretty cheap :) i like to mf with mele myself, but ill tell u this, no one gonna sell ml mele gear
its so hard to get, ive looked hell been offered insane for my 45 charm :) no one sells that shit

but for some reason, people let caster go cheap

its pretty easy to grind with a mage, with ml gear on, all u need is a good ee charm/heal
and use armor/staff with ml on :)

but hey everyone likes diff i guess but just saying,for what he wants to do, caster prob be faster for ml :)

but in the end gear= speed/time ( in mele or caster tbh) so if u can find any gear with ml on it use it :) lols
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll