d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > If Hell Is Real
Prev13456711Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15.00
Jan 14 2016 12:40pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 12 2016 07:45pm)
If hell is real God is a dick.

Plain and simple.

That being said it's probably not real. The universe doesn't work in good vs evil, no reason to expect an all knowing God would follow feeble human moralities that created the paradoxical nightmare of heaven and hell.

Lol. You what ? ... there IS opposing forces in this universe.

Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jan 13 2016 09:44am)
...the Christian teaching is that all will be physically resurrected -

◄ Revelation 20:13 ►

New International Version

The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.

You use the corrupted version of the Bible and pretend to know shit ... wtf, why would you use a Bible that has been corrupted and published by a satanist ?

Hell is a temporary place. There is not purgatory, that is a concept from the synagogue of satan (catholicism) In hell it is obviously hot therefore we can conclude that there is flames and torment. At the last resurrection people will be judged according to what they did obviously. The lack of fire is the second death, the separation of the soul with Elohim (God) ... I have no idea if it is a spiritual death (complete destruction of the soul) or really eternal torment. It is said in the apocalypse that the antichrist and the false prophet will be thrown alive in the lack of fire
Gold: 260.11
Jan 14 2016 12:57pm
Quote (Qodesh @ Jan 14 2016 12:40pm)
Lol. You what ? ... there IS opposing forces in this universe.

Nah, there are merely forces. They do not oppose each other. The electromagnetic force doesn't care what direction gravitational force is going.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jan 14 2016 01:08pm
It's awesome, people thinking they will go in heaven nearly all their life

EASY lol
Retired Moderator
Gold: 848.00
Trader: Trusted
Jan 14 2016 01:23pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ 12 Jan 2016 23:56)
No.

Hell is simply separation from God. No point in speculating and fantasizing on what are some of the physical attributes, it's just nonsense.

edit: Have you ever consumed by jealousy or envy? Have you ever felt so angry that nothing seems to calm you down? Have you ever had such deep depression that no matter what you do the world just seems gray and lonely?

Now imagine these feelings ad infinitum with no hope in sight.

I always make me vigilant not to feel these feelings below.
the concept of vengeful God was repealed with the advent of Christianity.
Gold: 5,016.77
Jan 21 2016 11:51pm
Quote (El Shadday @ Jan 12 2016 12:56pm)
Hell is moral condition it is in the spirit after death of the body.
0%, God in his infinite mercy NEVER condemn his sons to eternal suffering.

Matthew 25 NIV
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

I guess Jesus was wrong?

This post was edited by IceMage on Jan 21 2016 11:52pm
Gold: 80,239.69
Jan 22 2016 12:11am
Those who think hell is real are unable to distinguish fantasy from reality.

Gold: 3,621.69
Jan 22 2016 12:52am
most likely the same as heaven
Retired Moderator
Gold: 848.00
Trader: Trusted
Jan 30 2016 04:34am
Quote (IceMage @ 22 Jan 2016 03:51)
Matthew 25 NIV
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

I guess Jesus was wrong?

Each person interprets and understands according to his moral condition and love in the heart.
I prefer that:

The Parable of the Wandering Sheep

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven. [11] [a]

12 “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? 13 And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. 14 In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.
Gold: 678.00
Jan 30 2016 06:10am
Quote (Voyaging @ 12 Jan 2016 23:43)
I like this because it's the intro song of my favorite MMA fighter of all time (Anderson Silva).

But the idea of hell is the experience of the greatest possible suffering for eternity. It's literally the worst possible state that can exist. I just hope beyond hope it isn't real.

I like El Shadday's response and that is a far more reasonable religious conception of hell than the common idea of hell.

Why Silva?
Gold: 2,979.69
Jan 30 2016 06:11am
Quote (caswallen @ Jan 13 2016 06:14am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdcNKhPCT1o

if you want to see hell i suggest watching this short video....... oh and don't blame me if you get scared and start having panic attacks or nightmares.... hehehehehhehehhehe (Don't watch if you are easily disturbed)

but this was cute

this on extreme dose of psychedelic in float tank or in crowded place, maybe a moshpit while eyes covered while might not be pleasant

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456711Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll