d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Player Archive > Mr. Plow The Pandering Turncoat Eradicated
Prev123459Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 420.00
Dec 30 2015 08:44pm
Quote (Razors @ Dec 30 2015 10:40pm)
Don't try and kiss my ass, sir. :D ;) XD

I know you do that very well, but for a team full of losers. ;) :D XD

Accept your new friend in your guild. :D ;) XD

Quote (mrplow @ Dec 30 2015 10:40pm)
I've been playing on a different realm all together because of the nonsense drama that goes on here. I've never asked to join rekt, or applied, though it does seem Razors has acquired some of my old screenshots, that could have been done the same way you acquired yours, by paying a mere 5fg to search. You have simply confirmed that leaving Team MeRc for a far more mature group of individuals was a wise choice.

I don't believe your lies sir.

I've sat back and watched your behavior the past few days.

You have been exposed, good riddance phony. :D ;) XD
Dec 30 2015 08:46pm
Quote (Disturb @ Dec 30 2015 10:44pm)
I am sorry, but I don't bow down to satan worshipping bullies. :D ;) XD

Great post my friend! Well spoken! :d ;) XD

Quote (Marieusz @ Dec 30 2015 10:44pm)
mature guild

mr plow self pwn

Good post my friend! Exposed that bully! :D ;) XD
Gold: 4.21
Dec 30 2015 08:49pm
Quote (mrplow @ Dec 30 2015 10:40pm)
I've been playing on a different realm all together because of the nonsense drama that goes on here. I've never asked to join rekt, or applied, though it does seem Razors has acquired some of my old screenshots, that could have been done the same way you acquired yours, by paying a mere 5fg to search. You have simply confirmed that leaving Team MeRc for a far more mature group of individuals was a wise choice.

At least tell them the truth, they are a group of selfish, terrible, individuals.

I didn't search to acquire any of your screenshots, sir. :D ;) XD

Either you tell them how I got them, or I will. ;) :D XD

Quote (Disturb @ Dec 30 2015 10:44pm)
I am sorry, but I don't bow down to satan worshipping bullies. :D ;) XD

I bent your team over and proceeded to demolish every single one of them. :D ;) XD
Gold: 110.00
Dec 30 2015 08:51pm
God damn ur a loser LOL
Dec 30 2015 08:52pm
Quote (TriWinning @ Dec 30 2015 10:51pm)
God damn ur a loser LOL

Must be talking about JahovahWitness, if so, I agree sir! :D ;) XD
Dec 30 2015 08:57pm
Bumping the eradication of Mr. Plow! :D ;) XD

Last post for the night!

See you all tomorrow my friends after I am done going to my doctors and spending time with my nephew! :D ;) XD

Ernie, Paulie, Getrude, and myself will be going to the local chinese buffet for lunch right after! :D ;) XD

So perhaps after that and my belly is stuffed I'll come log on here again to continue to witness the eradication of Mr. TurnCoat Plow. :D ;) XD

Until next time friends.

Sincerely, Johnathan Overmyer
Dec 30 2015 08:58pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Dec 30 2015 10:57pm)

Last post for the night!

See you all tomorrow my friends after I am done going to my doctors and spending time with my nephew! :D ;) XD

Ernie, Paulie, Getrude, and myself will be going to the local chinese buffet for lunch right after! :D ;) XD

So perhaps after that and my belly is stuffed I'll come log on here again to continue to witness the eradication of Mr. TurnCoat Plow. :D ;) XD

Until next time friends.

As I will continue bumping the Team MeRC eradication thread. :D ;) XD

Sincerely, Razors.
Gold: 57.00
Dec 30 2015 09:00pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ 30 Dec 2015 22:57)

Last post for the night!

Until next time friends.

"Has ibs", goes to chinese buffet

:rofl:
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 30 2015 09:04pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Dec 30 2015 10:57pm)

Last post for the night!

Until next time friends.

I was probably the best dueler you had left, is that why you're so upset?
I never requested to join Rekt but I'm quite surprised how fast you turned on me over a few satire comments about it. I've played hccl with my irl friend since reset, hence joining the only active guild on that realm. If you were really "monitoring my actions" you would know that.

Perhaps I should post a nuke on Team MeRc now that you've shown your true colors... Nah I'll let Razors handle that, he seems to have it covered.

This post was edited by mrplow on Dec 30 2015 09:05pm
Dec 30 2015 09:06pm
Quote (mrplow @ Dec 30 2015 11:04pm)
I was probably the best dueler you had left, is that why you're so upset?
I never requested to join Rekt but I'm quite surprised how fast you turned on me over a few satire comments about it. I've played hccl with my irl friend since reset, hence joining the only active guild on that realm. If you were really "monitoring my actions" you would know that.

Perhaps I should post a nuke on Team MeRc now that you've shown your true colors... Nah I'll let Razors handle that, he seems to have it covered.

I can always add more! :D ;) XD
Go Back To Player vs. Player Archive Topic List
Prev123459Next
Closed New Topic New Poll