d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > Heroes of the Storm > 100% Fo' Real Heroes Of The Storm Discussion
Prev1124125126127128130Next
Add Reply New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16,785.00
Feb 13 2017 08:41am
It's not possible to place in D2, D3 is the highest you get.

So basically some gold shitter from pre-seasom came back after 6-7 months off and was placed at Diamond 3... how does that even work

If you don't have 50 HL games they take your UD MMR and UD MMR is utter garbage any gold player gets D3.

In UD I constantly get silenced Master and GM players and some obvious gold/Plat shit. The reason is the stupid team carry and the trolling on picks.
Many players use UD to test heroes instead of QM and that lowers the quality by a lot.

Tells me to pick a solo lane.

I tell him I'll solo on Leo

Hits me with the '...'

Gets carried.

I like how the Kerrigan got the shit player Award.

The mercenary award should only be awarded when the camps are timed else it should show a giant middle finger aka "I only do camps and are useless in the game" award.

Gold: 0.00
Feb 13 2017 10:27am
they take quick match mmr from what i heard

if you havent played previous season in hero league they take your quick match mmr to place you

so basicly a guy who never played hero league and has a diamond/master quick match mmr will be place high diamond ridiculous right

if you make a new account make sure you do quick match with friends and get high mmr before you hero league
Gold: 21,331.75
Feb 14 2017 12:00am
Yeah its the reason why I made a suggestion thread on Bnet a while ago asking for new accounts who have no seasonal HL previous record to be required to play 25 placement games instead of 10.

It wont change much, but 10 games just isnt enough to decide anything for new accounts

Quote (Str1k3 @ Feb 13 2017 09:41am)
It's not possible to place in D2, D3 is the highest you get.

If you don't have 50 HL games they take your UD MMR and UD MMR is utter garbage any gold player gets D3.

In UD I constantly get silenced Master and GM players and some obvious gold/Plat shit. The reason is the stupid team carry and the trolling on picks.
Many players use UD to test heroes instead of QM and that lowers the quality by a lot.

I like how the Kerrigan got the shit player Award.

The mercenary award should only be awarded when the camps are timed else it should show a giant middle finger aka "I only do camps and are useless in the game" award.

I have no idea why they added that dumb Avenger award

"I died so many times that I managed to kill my killer a few times... award plz"
Feb 14 2017 05:52pm
this game is starting to piss me off when i queu at 5 pm eastern i get people who are 1 tricks and only play 1 champion

had a guy who only played etc another who only played chromie and they both suck ass

hero league is so inconsistent 1 day i get good games where everyone is good and other days i get awful retarded boosted players or when i queu early morning i get paired with plat 3 low diamond players and they are total garbage

i mean i'm good and i know it thats why i can average 60-61% win rate and 20-25% mvp rate but i just cant do shit when i'm paired with those players

its really frustrating

only way to fix this issue of noobs in masters is game population if there was more players and a mmr reset i wouldn't be suprised to see half of the people in masters/gm be plat or low diamond

like i am forced to wait 4-5 eastern for full masters game and even then games are awful and so 1 sided

yesterday i go 5-1 today 0-4
Gold: 451.00
Feb 14 2017 06:42pm
Quote (Booyaka @ Feb 14 2017 04:52pm)
this game is starting to piss me off when i queu at 5 pm eastern i get people who are 1 tricks and only play 1 champion

had a guy who only played etc another who only played chromie and they both suck ass

hero league is so inconsistent 1 day i get good games where everyone is good and other days i get awful retarded boosted players or when i queu early morning i get paired with plat 3 low diamond players and they are total garbage

i mean i'm good and i know it thats why i can average 60-61% win rate and 20-25% mvp rate but i just cant do shit when i'm paired with those players

its really frustrating

only way to fix this issue of noobs in masters is game population if there was more players and a mmr reset i wouldn't be suprised to see half of the people in masters/gm be plat or low diamond

like i am forced to wait 4-5 eastern for full masters game and even then games are awful and so 1 sided

yesterday i go 5-1 today 0-4

There is a reason why a lot of top players take long breaks from this game....shit gets retarded after a while. Just get GM and then afk rest of season no reason 2 play shit game.
Feb 14 2017 08:34pm

Officially brought my 700+ game shitter account from Gold 5 to Diamond 5 in under 235 games. Took about a month (Jan 11 to Feb 14).

But people on Battle.net forums still sitting there spamming threads titled "Blizzard fix MMR Hell, I'm stuck in Gold and it's your fault!".

I could probably climb from Gold 5 to Master in 1 season if I keep grinding, but IDK if I really feel like playing much more on this account. Getting Diamond was good enough.
Feb 15 2017 08:22am
took me 3 weeks to go from g2 to masters
Feb 15 2017 08:37am
I could probably climb from Gold 5 to Master in 1 season if I keep grinding, but IDK if I really feel like playing much more on this account. Getting Diamond was good enough.

That's the issue here grinding. You get shitters far too often.

You cannot dodge without -600 + Penaltygames

You cannot add Pickpreferences to MM, so you don't get those idiots, forcing you to play Dualwarrior + Spec+ Shit Assa, Antimeta pickers, "only Spec or Assasin" aka "dont have healer".

And even you got the desired comp far to often you win a TF you die and they do the "Look Boss/camps are free" and waste up to 40 seconds instead of going core. When you are unlucky you lose the next TF and the oppnents are always smart enough to go core.
Oh yes when I get those idiots they all gonna be silenced.

And imagine you wouldn't exploit mass reporting shitters. MM can put the same player up to 3 times into your team. If it's the biggest idiot you lose 3 games straight with botreporting you lose one.

Feb 19 2017 05:46am
Doing some SoloqUD with a smurf meeting the Squirrel of Europe who can only play Ming and then he cries when he sees decent antimage players.

Boasts about his GM from S2(No GM on S3 because he is too bad)

Told him he sucks hard and he should uninstall. Doesn't even get to pick bans catastrophic comp, loses by far and on Top of that I insulted him after the game telling him that the P2 Li-Ming is better than him.

http://i.imgur.com/2KCNDA1.jpg

Got to pick the bans:

http://i.imgur.com/4VbwlkT.jpg

Feb 20 2017 06:18pm
Just had a guy pick solo tank Tyrael in the 5th pick (Not even a solo tank) and then goes Judgement because "they have a valla who is strafe".

So basically what happened was Valla pressed R, Tyrael dove 500 feet away from team into the backline - enemy Samuro + Muradin + Rehgar started laughing and walked into our backline.

How do some of these kids even get through the day. I'm assuming that goober needs someone to wipe his ass for him
Go Back To Heroes of the Storm Topic List
Prev1124125126127128130Next
Add Reply New Service New Topic New Poll