d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Turkey Buys Oil From Isis > American People Have Been Fooled...
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 3 2015 08:18pm
Here we have proof of what we all suspected. Is anyone at this point surprised with this?

As I said before, NATO (USA, Turkey, etc) and their Sunni-Muslims allies (Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Gulf Arab states) + Israel funding ISIS. Yet they tell the public that they are "fighting" ISIS. The USA airforce did literally nothing against ISIS in 14 months of "bombings", then Russia comes in and in just 1 month does the most damage. Still, we have crazy idiots like McCain asking to shot down Russian warplanes, or psycopaths like Lindsey Graham literally demanding the USA military to enter Syria to wage war against Russia. What the hell is wrong with american leadership?. Have they gone mad?.

I dont know how you guys feel, but I am so sad and dissapointed. I grew up looking at the USA and their military with admiration, due to their heroic intervention in WW2 (against Nazi Germany and the Japanese empire) and their struggle against communism in the Cold War. But now, it seems like the military industrial complex needs wars and confrontations to justify its existence, and they have become now the world´s biggest threat.

I understand the war in Afghanistan to take down the Taliban who was giving shelter and protecting Osama Bin Laden, but then after that the USA military went into a rampage of wars and conflicts to keep the war machine rolling and to protect the petro-dollar. Is this what the US military has become? an aggressive army of hell waging wars and conflict all around the world to protect the so called "federal" reserve mafia´s monetary power and to keep the military industrial complex running with more strength than ever?.

Why does the USA insist on supporting ISIS and at the same time lying to their people pretending that they are attacking them?.

First lets see whats happening:
The sunni-muslims and Israel see Iran (Shia-muslims) as a threat, and Syria (ally of both Iran and Russia) is an obstacle for them. So why is Russia protecting Syria with all their heart? because Russia has a military base there but mainly because Russia is the current gas supplier of Europe, but the arab states want to take Russia´s business down by building a pipeline to Europe going through Syria and Turkey and then Europe, but Assad has opposed the construction of this pipeline by demands of Russia, so another reason why Syria is an obstacle in the eyes of the Arab states. At the same time, the Iraqi government (Shias) put aside the sunnis and kurds from the government and moved towards Iran, hence the reason why ISIS is necessary for the Sunnis and the USA (and Israel), to aweaken Iraq´s shia government and at the same time to overthrow Assad in Syria. The problem is that ISIS has been killing everything in its path and is actually worse than Assad or anything else right now. At the same time Turkey bombs Assad´s position and the Kurds positions too (to help ISIS because Turkey doesnt want a Kurd nation), while quietly Israel does the same in the south (bombing Assad´s positions). And meanwhile Saudi Arabia supports ISIS with technical personnel to work in the oil fields, oil that ISIS then transports into Turkey to continue funding itself. In other words, Turkey is directly funding terrorism. While the USA provides weapons to ISIS to use it as a proxy-hidden army against Assad and the Shia muslims allied with Iran and Russia. FUCK!!! So we can see here that everyone involved is dirty, but at least the Russians are the ones doing the right thing bombing the terrorists and hurting the intersts of their Saudi/Turkish/Nato supporters.

We can see there are political, religious and economic interests, but why am I criticizing the USA and saying its the #1 threat?, because in the first place, they shouldnt have armed ISIS, they shouldnt have allowed Turkey and Saudi Arabia to help/fund ISIS, they shouldnt have invaded Iraq, they shouldnt have attacked Lybia (NATO and the rest of Europe are vassals of the USA). Have you people seen the atrocities ISIS have commited?, check the videos on the web what they do to the non sunni-muslims, especially the women. I wont say it here because its not the place, but its disgusting and it pisses me off to see the USA leadership and military helping ISIS after knowing all the shit ISIS does to EVERYONE who doesnt support sharia law. The USA started all this mess that is also affecting Europe and innocent people in the middle east. And now the USA leadership wants war with Russia, WTF???. The USA has become the #1 threat in the world.

This phrase (from a movie) suits the USA very well: "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain". It is sad and dissapointing to admit that the USA has become today´s #1 evil and villain. Im not saying the russians and the rest are good, but in this moment they are the lesser evil.

Im dissapointed of what the USA and its military is becoming.

This post was edited by Golden_Order on Dec 3 2015 08:29pm
Gold: 285.00
Dec 3 2015 08:24pm
I remember Colin Powell saying Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Chilling.
Gold: 17,384.69
Gold: 2,617.52
Dec 3 2015 08:55pm
This is coming from the man who invaded Ukraine.

How do people not see the parallels between Russia here and Chamberlain's appeasement before WWII?
Gold: 17.00
Dec 3 2015 09:03pm
Quote (Skinned @ Dec 3 2015 09:24pm)
I remember Colin Powell saying Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Chilling.

he said that I thought he was against the war?
Dec 3 2015 09:27pm
Love when people say shit like 'You won't hear about this in the mainstream media...' over a clip of the mainstream media covering the story.
Dec 3 2015 10:34pm
Quote (Historic @ Dec 3 2015 11:03pm)
he said that I thought he was against the war?

it was reported he was but was forced to make that announcement by the Bush administration
Gold: 312.01
Trader: Trusted
Dec 3 2015 10:41pm
Turkey as a nation and most Turks de facto support ISIS. When westerners want to travel to Syria/Iraq to join the fighting, where do they fly? Turkey, or course.
Gold: 278.59
Dec 3 2015 11:14pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Dec 4 2015 03:55am)
This is coming from the man who invaded Ukraine.

How do people not see the parallels between Russia here and Chamberlain's appeasement before WWII?

Putin didnt invade ukraine
Gold: 2,617.52
Dec 3 2015 11:37pm
Quote (Kerzhakov @ Dec 4 2015 01:14am)
Putin didnt invade ukraine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014%E2%80%9315_Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine

"Ongoing"
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll