d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > I Will Be Answering Your Questions > Shoot
Closed New Topic
Gold: 15.00
Nov 24 2015 08:00pm
People are accustomed to have all of it raw in the mouth ... (Watching Tell-lie-vision) (Reading from the newspaper) ... etc.
All of this is used to mind control people and to program them, most of the things that is said is lies and or used to create fear.

Here, I will try and do my best to answer your unanswered questions with the knowledge I have now, I am not perfect, far from it ... but I know a little bit of everything.

Lemme try to help you ! Shalom.
Gold: 15.00
Nov 24 2015 08:31pm
Edited =

People are accustomed to have all of it raw in the mouth ... (Watching Tell-lie-vision) (Reading from the newspaper) ... etc.
All of this is used to mind control people and to program them, most of the things that is said is lies and or used to create fear.

Here, I will try and do my best to answer your unanswered questions with the knowledge I have now, I am not perfect, far from it ... but I know a little bit of everything.

Topics that are priorities : ''Spirituality'', ''Religions'', ''World Governments'', ''Conspirations'', ''War'', ''Actual Events'', ''Occultism'' ... really you get the point, there is many more interesting topics ... stay around these. Most importantly, stay around the TRUTH

although I don't like this word (Religion) since religions base themselves on the things of the world..

Lemme try to help you ! Shalom.
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Closed New Topic