d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Quick Question For The World
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,161.71
Nov 23 2015 10:29am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Nov 23 2015 08:59am)
Dropping bombs next to inhabited areas seems pretty fucking intentional to me

The intention would be to kill targets (active terrorists) and unfortunately civilian life is often lost. This approach however is different than that utilized by terrorists where civilian life is the primary target. Listen I'm not saying the west hasn't had its share of civilian casualties, I'm just saying the approach can be differentiated.
Gold: 0.76
Nov 23 2015 10:35am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 23 Nov 2015 11:12)
...you are for all intents and purposes a disloyal traitor , giving moral support to our enemy and the enemy of the civilized world .

I'm not being traitorous just critical of my government. That's one of the best things about living here in the US. when things aren't being done the way you think they should be you can raise up your voice against it. I have also criticized ISIS for it's violence, As I've said over and over I condemn violence especially when it spills over onto civilians, no matter who is perpetrating it. The difference is I won't put up with the Patriotic bullshit of "Well collateral damage is expected in any war". Well then retaliatory bombings are to be expected as well. Don't everybody be shocked and surprised.
Gold: 500.00
Nov 23 2015 10:38am
Quote (Bazi @ Nov 23 2015 11:29am)
The intention would be to kill targets (active terrorists) and unfortunately civilian life is often lost. This approach however is different than that utilized by terrorists where civilian life is the primary target. Listen I'm not saying the west hasn't had its share of civilian casualties, I'm just saying the approach can be differentiated.

it's an ideological war that sways in favour of the terrorists through what westerners consider to be acceptable collateral damage
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll