d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Quick Question For The World
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.00
Nov 23 2015 06:58am
They're unrelated
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Nov 23 2015 07:28am
Quote (Ri0t @ 22 Nov 2015 21:57)
when am america does a shoot out at a school he is mentally retard but when a Muslim does it they are terrorists how?

Quote (Skinned @ 23 Nov 2015 13:45)
They are terrorists but the news won't call whites terrorists because it will piss the GOP off.

Plus, Obama won't say anything without having a meeting about it afterward and backtracking and saying he never said that.

Then the GOP will create the most expensive investigative panel in history over a grammatical mistake and to fund raise. Spending public dollars to make private dollars....their modus operandi, subsidize the cost, privatize the profits.

The last big school shooter was definitely a terrorist. He has a manifesto, was involved in white power movements, had Rhodesia and Biafra patches on his jacket. Lol.

White guilt 10/10 :rofl:
Typical Commie

Quote (Ri0t @ 22 Nov 2015 21:57)
when am america does a shoot out at a school he is mentally retard but when a Muslim does it they are terrorists how?

Terrorism are especially when it's religious or politically motivated deadly force.
Go research a little, you will find much better answers out there.
There are far too many against-facts liberals here :)

This post was edited by WillKill on Nov 23 2015 07:37am
Gold: 0.76
Nov 23 2015 07:47am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 23 Nov 2015 07:54)
...you never miss an opportunity to apologize for radical Islam ; I wonder which side you will choose when the real shooting starts .

And for future reference -

http://i64.tinypic.com/dw5mq.jpg

Thanks for the spelling check there. I just trusted spck. without glancing very closely teach me for getting lazy.

As far as sides go I'm not on any side that promotes murder of women and children.

it's easy to condemn a group that kills the women and children who have your same skin color and God isn't it?

but when we kill their women and children it's simply acceptable collateral damage, and "is to be excepted in any war"

Still I ask, who do you think fired the first shots in this battle vs. ISIS anyway? and why?
Gold: 152.00
Nov 23 2015 07:50am
Quote (WillKill @ Nov 23 2015 09:28am)
Typical Commie

Care to elaborate or just too stupid to form a coherent opinion?
Gold: 32,161.71
Nov 23 2015 07:52am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Nov 23 2015 08:47am)
Thanks for the spelling check there. I just trusted spck. without glancing very closely teach me for getting lazy.

As far as sides go I'm not on any side that promotes murder of women and children.

it's easy to condemn a group that kills the women and children who have your same skin color and God isn't it?

but when we kill their women and children it's simply acceptable collateral damage, and "is to be excepted in any war"

Still I ask, who do you think fired the first shots in this battle vs. ISIS anyway? and why?

The difference is ISIS actively targets civilians whereas western forces (hopefully) do not.
Nov 23 2015 07:58am
Quote (Skinned @ 23 Nov 2015 07:45)
They are terrorists but the news won't call whites terrorists because it will piss the GOP off.

Plus, Obama won't say anything without having a meeting about it afterward and backtracking and saying he never said that.

Then the GOP will create the most expensive investigative panel in history over a grammatical mistake and to fund raise. Spending public dollars to make private dollars....their modus operandi, subsidize the cost, privatize the profits.

The last big school shooter was definitely a terrorist. He has a manifesto, was involved in white power movements, had Rhodesia and Biafra patches on his jacket. Lol.

This was the kid that did the church shooting, I think they treated it as a hate crime not terrorism.

Nov 23 2015 07:59am
Quote (Bazi @ 23 Nov 2015 08:52)
The difference is ISIS actively targets civilians whereas western forces (hopefully) do not.

Dropping bombs next to inhabited areas seems pretty fucking intentional to me
Gold: 174.69
Nov 23 2015 08:05am
quick question:

English, do you speak it motherfucker?

Gold: 285.00
Nov 23 2015 08:07am
Quote (WillKill @ Nov 23 2015 08:28am)
Typical Commie

Terrorism are especially when it's religious or politically motivated deadly force.
Go research a little, you will find much better answers out there.
There are far too many against-facts liberals here :)

What is it then, are you going to scapegoat white Right Wing violence as a mental health issue and not terrorism? Do you really want to medicalize it? Once it becomes a public health scare rights will really go out the window. That is how the worse people did the worse things last century, in the name of public health.

The OP, in his ESL post, is raising a valid point, and that is the war and power associated with naming and labeling specific acts. You haven't ever challenged any of my commie/whiteguilt/10 posts you've only posted that you didn't like them. I get it, we all get our feelings hurt sometimes, life is hard, you aren't a special snowflake and your suffering isn't unique.

When a white power enthusiast goes on a shooting after posting a manifesto and wearing patches of long-dead right-wing white supremacist states that Europeans and Americans attempted to establish in West Africa like more apartheid South Africas (he had that patch on as well) it is political. Are you so blinded that you cannot connect this to his political objectives?

Your posited idea that whites can't commit acts of terrorism is mind-boggling.

Also, I've never once advocated gun control or creating a surveillance state in response. I advocate accepting the world as it exists and going from there.

This post was edited by Skinned on Nov 23 2015 08:10am
Gold: 7,252.72
Nov 23 2015 10:12am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Nov 23 2015 08:47am)

...you are for all intents and purposes a disloyal traitor , giving moral support to our enemy and the enemy of the civilized world .
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll