d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > 5,000+ Rounds Spent In Thwarted Attempt In Paris > This Is After The First Paris Massacre
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.76
Nov 21 2015 03:51am
Quote (Hubris @ 18 Nov 2015 23:53)
Resorting to helpless victims claim, well done.

What group wouldn't, given the situation of ease of immigration, take advantage of the situation by sending it's own militants into the same countries.
Denying this fact would require you to be utterly devoid of cognitive capabilities.

Hell, if I were in charge of an underground "mafia" type group, this would be a perfect opportunity to smuggle my people and stock into these countries, people smuggling, human trafficking, the list goes on.

I could go on for hours and hours pointing out factors which are completely overlooked by the imbecile tier group-think lefties that poison the internet with their rhetoric, but it's simply not that big of a deal to me, I have a life and know that despite what I say, things will play out how they are supposed to.

this isn't anything new boy, Go try and enlighten some s/f that might be impressed by your laid back "hey no biggie to me except I'll tell you all about it style"
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll