Nov 18 2015 04:15pm
Why pepole still play this game ?
No guys its seriuos
I mean a ps3 used cost like 100$ and you have high grafic games
Ls is not even close to pokemon
Lets talk about it guys
Gold: 2,000.40
Nov 18 2015 04:22pm
1) I enjoy making a character that can pretty much do it all (to include gearing him for different situations).
2) I always have that competitive factor to pass to a class I enjoying playing (even though this racist game refuses to let me attain).
3) I enjoy playing with a group of people I have known for the past 7+ years (yes even though there are only 12 of us now)
4) I have invested time and $ into this game I will never get back, so I will play it until the server dies.

Sure, I can go play a console game, but most of them are pretty much the same thing with different packaging. Here, I have established a character in a simple game and can either group play, or solo it at my leisure. I do not have to invest in another game or re-learn another MMO (already play Runescape). Simply put, I'm too lazy to go elsewhere and am content. Would be nice to have more than a yearly update though.

Now, my questions to you: Why do you make this post when you have already stated that you are not coming back to this game in a previous thread? Why do you care? Why do you troll?
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Nov 18 2015 04:25pm
Quote (HylianHero @ Nov 19 2015 10:22am)
1) I enjoy making a character that can pretty much do it all (to include gearing him for different situations).
2) I always have that competitive factor to pass to a class I enjoying playing (even though this racist game refuses to let me attain).
3) I enjoy playing with a group of people I have known for the past 7+ years (yes even though there are only 12 of us now)
4) I have invested time and $ into this game I will never get back, so I will play it until the server dies.

Sure, I can go play a console game, but most of them are pretty much the same thing with different packaging. Here, I have established a character in a simple game and can either group play, or solo it at my leisure. I do not have to invest in another game or re-learn another MMO (already play Runescape). Simply put, I'm too lazy to go elsewhere and am content. Would be nice to have more than a yearly update though.

Now, my questions to you: Why do you make this post when you have already stated that you are not coming back to this game in a previous thread? Why do you care? Why do you troll?

Im not trying to troll at all dion
I spend alot of cash here aswell not only 5000$ for my stars but sold alot in rl trade for fg to buy gear
My locked tag was somethink i want to stop that cause it was ruin me
I see ls like a devil game who you cant stop
So i saw only this way to stop it and yea im happy now
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Nov 18 2015 04:29pm
Yea i scammed 107k but that guy got the items back in cs:go
I only dont want him to say that on jsp cause i want to stay locked on my acc
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll