d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Best Ability For Mag
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 130,536.13
Trader: Trusted
Nov 19 2015 01:13pm
Quote (Warlocked @ 19 Nov 2015 19:31)
Alrighty thanks :D

How about melee? for groups I guess multistrike, how about solo?

pretty much the same. multi strike is ok for classes higher than samurai.. but sux for feeder. for feeder i would just take 1-2 of the abilities of the class you play (bottomsup and power strike for fighter) and add backstab from rogue or knockback from barb.
multistrike and backstab for samurai then.. multistrike and possibly revenge or backstab for pally and so on.. monk will be cross strike then multi strike and eventually double strike
Members++
Gold: 495,158.21
Nov 19 2015 02:33pm
Running backstab is the dumbest thing i've ever heard of!

For solo melee i run salvation. If i solo i do it entirely to get more prof so i dont use any other ability than salvation for melee
If u want dmg for solo. Go doublestrike/twohitback / powerstrike / retribution (1-2 of these)

For group climbs? Multi is good even as a feeder
If u are samy run multi + knockdown or slap dash
For monk go full into crosstrike + multi
Ninja = path + multi
Gold: 130,536.13
Nov 19 2015 02:41pm
Quote (RistVaLL @ 19 Nov 2015 21:33)
Running backstab is the dumbest thing i've ever heard of!

For solo melee i run salvation. If i solo i do it entirely to get more prof so i dont use any other ability than salvation for melee
If u want dmg for solo. Go doublestrike/twohitback / powerstrike / retribution (1-2 of these)

For group climbs? Multi is good even as a feeder
If u are samy run multi + knockdown or slap dash
For monk go full into crosstrike + multi
Ninja = path + multi

backstab can be a pain for solo but it is great for groups. only bad about it at solo is that you can only hit the backrow.. you just have to w8 to have 2 or more monsters in the back to kill them. so like niclas said, power strike is more useful on solo.
twohitback depends on your armors. i dont like it too much because my scales make me taking a lot zeros which doesnt charge me up.
if you want to go solo a lot you can do power strike + knockdown which lets you hit 2-3 monsters in any line.

i dont like the double strike on early classes because of the lower percent of charging.
if you got nice heals, salvation is ofc always a good option for soloing.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll