d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Do You Think The Dnc "stacks The Deck" > In Terms Who Is Is Going To Be Nominee?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,730.67
Nov 14 2015 08:03pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Nov 14 2015 05:58pm)
no, he didn't have even 1%, which is the cut-off

No debate will be "bad" for Hillary. Everything is prepared and she is good at shilling shit.
The debates help Bernie much more than they would ever help or hurt Clinton, purely because they help him get some publicity. There is still a large portion of the DEMOCRATIC population in the country that has no clue who he even is, or where he stands. You can imagine how few republicans know him.
Sanders has always been right and continues to be so, while more and more people see that Clinton will say anything and pander to anyone about anything.

I think the best thing was when Bernie went to Nevada to try and court Latinos (was with some Hispanic group and had a mariachi band there)...only white people showed up.
Gold: 7,252.72
Nov 14 2015 08:04pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Nov 14 2015 08:58pm)
no, he didn't have even 1%, which is the cut-off

No debate will be "bad" for Hillary. Everything is prepared and she is good at shilling shit.
The debates help Bernie much more than they would ever help or hurt Clinton, purely because they help him get some publicity. There is still a large portion of the DEMOCRATIC population in the country that has no clue who he even is, or where he stands. You can imagine how few republicans know him.
Sanders has always been right and continues to be so, while more and more people see that Clinton will say anything and pander to anyone about anything.

...wait a sec....aren't you the guy who said last nights terrorist attacks in Paris were committed by Americans trying to stop immigration...and you actually came back to PaRD ? :blink:
Gold: 2,620.00
Nov 14 2015 08:46pm
Yes. It is pretty obvious to see that the DNC is in bed with the Clintons and has been for some time now. It is very corrupt.
Gold: 88.21
Nov 14 2015 08:50pm
Is fundamentally not a debate why do muricans still keep calling it that

Edit wrong thread lo

This post was edited by Salacious on Nov 14 2015 08:51pm
Nov 15 2015 02:14pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Nov 14 2015 06:46pm)
Yes. It is pretty obvious to see that the DNC is in bed with the Clintons and has been for some time now. It is very corrupt.

It kind of helps that, you know, Hillary is an actual Democrat. Bernie has thumbed his nose at the party for decades and is using them now for political gain. You reap what you sow.
Gold: 285.00
Nov 15 2015 02:16pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Nov 14 2015 08:18pm)
Yes, it's pretty obvious. The DNC is keeping Larry Lessig out even though he met every requirement for being included in this and the previous debate.

I'm sure there's other ways, but that's one big example.

Ralph Nader would be a good example of that.
Nov 15 2015 02:21pm
Quote (thundercock @ 15 Nov 2015 15:14)
It kind of helps that, you know, Hillary is an actual Democrat. Bernie has thumbed his nose at the party for decades and is using them now for political gain. You reap what you sow.

Yeah. Bernie Sanders is an independent who caucuses with the Democratic Party. Not technically a Democrat.

Personally, I think the DNC messed up by anointing Hillary too soon. They should have waited on many of the endorsements and slowly trickled them in.

It's bad for a party to pretty much only have one candidate. And that's what the DNC has.

The Republicans have the opposite problem. They have let their field be a little too big for a while now. They needed to cut people polling at less than 4% a couple debates ago to give the debates a little more quality.
Nov 15 2015 02:27pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Nov 15 2015 12:21pm)
Yeah. Bernie Sanders is an independent who caucuses with the Democratic Party. Not technically a Democrat.

Personally, I think the DNC messed up by anointing Hillary too soon. They should have waited on many of the endorsements and slowly trickled them in.

It's bad for a party to pretty much only have one candidate. And that's what the DNC has.

The Republicans have the opposite problem. They have let their field be a little too big for a while now. They needed to cut people polling at less than 4% a couple debates ago to give the debates a little more quality.

Where is the competition though? Only 5 people (I'm not even going to count Lessig) decided to run whereas nearly 20 decided to run for the GOP. The fact of the matter is that that Clinton, outside of Biden, had tremendous name recognition earlier this year and the others did not. Who is dumb enough to go against that?

You can say that the DNC favors Clinton (which is true) all you want but the fact is that Bernie Sanders and Martin O'Malley simply have less support. Less people want them to be president instead of Clinton. That's really all there is to it.

As for an advantages/disadvantages...I'm not too sure. Hillary can focus on the general election at this point now whereas the GOP won't be able to do that until July of 2016 most likely. That's a pretty big advantage.
Gold: 0.76
Nov 15 2015 02:29pm
Quote (Skinned @ 15 Nov 2015 15:16)
Ralph Nader would be a good example of that.

Ralph is the man Greenies all the Way!!!

all this bluster and yelling really doesn't matter much we'll get who they decide is "most fitting " for the moment
Nov 15 2015 04:29pm
Quote (thundercock @ 15 Nov 2015 15:27)
Where is the competition though? Only 5 people (I'm not even going to count Lessig) decided to run whereas nearly 20 decided to run for the GOP. The fact of the matter is that that Clinton, outside of Biden, had tremendous name recognition earlier this year and the others did not. Who is dumb enough to go against that?

You can say that the DNC favors Clinton (which is true) all you want but the fact is that Bernie Sanders and Martin O'Malley simply have less support. Less people want them to be president instead of Clinton. That's really all there is to it.

As for an advantages/disadvantages...I'm not too sure. Hillary can focus on the general election at this point now whereas the GOP won't be able to do that until July of 2016 most likely. That's a pretty big advantage.

Fair enough. I don't disagree with any of your points. I just think it would have been a little better for the party for Democratic governors and Congress to endorse Hillary more in November and December rather than May and June.

Basically, it was all downhill after her announcement and I don't think the DNC gave her very much room to climb or build her up. A lot of that has been her doing, though. Her campaign has been so meh. But she's running a damage control campaign. I'm not a fan of her.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll