d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Archived Games > Heroes of Newerth > My Last 5 Games
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 3 2015 03:43pm
playing in 1700 bracket

Amun-Ra jungle - 650gpm 19-4-22 LOSS
Pyromancer middle - 530gpm 27-9-36 LOSS
Glacius - bot support - 23 sight wards, 50+ rev wards 10-8-19 LOSS
Swiftblade - bot carry - 700gpm 27-3-9 LOSS
Gladiator roam/gank - 450gpm 15-7-14 - LOSS

not sure what I can fucking do to win a match on this god damn game?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Nov 3 2015 09:44pm
farming and carrying are two different matters
its quite easy to farm and obtain a high GPM and lose
how to have 500+ gpm and lose? because all in all, unless you are a skilled player and can win the game yourself, or unless the enemy are absolute shitcans, the fate lies within your team mates.
after all, its a 5v5, not a 1v5 game.

you can be a support player and "carry" the game with game sense. that is:
leading your team to a successful kongor kill
pushing towers when the opportunity seems most effective
picking off greedy carries far out in a lane
buying rev wards and baiting out the enemy
using YOUR spells on the most important hero on the enemy (such as stunning their behe/magmus who's in the back, or using succubus sleep on a carry while killing the rest of team)

these little details to your game play give you the sense to "carry" the game
i don't define carry as picking dark lady and magebane, because it then assumes the role of carry is a solo matter, that the hero itself is responsible for the win. I find that wrong.
granted, it's a carry HERO, but not the reason for a win (although sometimes, this can be the case with a skilled player on an easy hero, otherwise known as cancer heroes)
i define carry as having the most game sense that leads to a win

now a 27-3 700 gpm swiftblade losing a game must have been
A ) You have zero game sense (which I find it hard to believe as the score was 27-3)
B ) You intentionally griefed (I doubt this since you are seeking help)
C ) Your team mates literally trash that led to a 1v5

I'm going with C
its unfortunate that many tmm hon players lack the capability of playing better than a monkey, but it's truth

you can do everything right and lose the game, because as stated earlier, its a team game, a 5v5, and im assuming in all of your losses, your team mates refused to cooperate that led to an eventual loss.

the only advice i can give you : find mates with game sense and queue with them. it'll ease your tmm experience.

good luck

This post was edited by Krayzy on Nov 3 2015 09:44pm
Gold: 0.00
Nov 4 2015 12:13am
Quote (Krayzy @ Nov 3 2015 10:44pm)
farming and carrying are two different matters
its quite easy to farm and obtain a high GPM and lose
how to have 500+ gpm and lose? because all in all, unless you are a skilled player and can win the game yourself, or unless the enemy are absolute shitcans, the fate lies within your team mates.
after all, its a 5v5, not a 1v5 game.

you can be a support player and "carry" the game with game sense. that is:
leading your team to a successful kongor kill
pushing towers when the opportunity seems most effective
picking off greedy carries far out in a lane
buying rev wards and baiting out the enemy
using YOUR spells on the most important hero on the enemy (such as stunning their behe/magmus who's in the back, or using succubus sleep on a carry while killing the rest of team)

these little details to your game play give you the sense to "carry" the game
i don't define carry as picking dark lady and magebane, because it then assumes the role of carry is a solo matter, that the hero itself is responsible for the win. I find that wrong.
granted, it's a carry HERO, but not the reason for a win (although sometimes, this can be the case with a skilled player on an easy hero, otherwise known as cancer heroes)
i define carry as having the most game sense that leads to a win

now a 27-3 700 gpm swiftblade losing a game must have been
A ) You have zero game sense (which I find it hard to believe as the score was 27-3)
B ) You intentionally griefed (I doubt this since you are seeking help)
C ) Your team mates literally trash that led to a 1v5

I'm going with C
its unfortunate that many tmm hon players lack the capability of playing better than a monkey, but it's truth

you can do everything right and lose the game, because as stated earlier, its a team game, a 5v5, and im assuming in all of your losses, your team mates refused to cooperate that led to an eventual loss.

the only advice i can give you : find mates with game sense and queue with them. it'll ease your tmm experience.

good luck

bro I know but it is hard to find people who have game sense + online when I am. the struggle, need to be more patient and wait for people to get out of their matches before I queue up too

This post was edited by NoMNoK on Nov 4 2015 12:13am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Nov 19 2015 09:31pm
not every game can be won. sometimes, you and your team can play well, but the other team plays better.
ive played many games where i've lost, not because i, or my team are bad, but simply because the other team is more experienced.

Gold: 9,319.90
Dec 3 2015 11:15pm
Quote (Krayzy @ Nov 20 2015 04:31am)
not every game can be won. sometimes, you and your team can play well, but the other team plays better.
ive played many games where i've lost, not because i, or my team are bad, but simply because the other team is more experienced.

This
Go Back To Heroes of Newerth Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll