d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Halo Series > Game Sucks
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 110.20
Nov 1 2015 05:59am
Quote (Jonathon @ Nov 1 2015 07:28am)
No one named Johnathon here.

Pfft, I hired ninja once to staff then he got banned a week later for corruption then goes pro gets unbanned. FeelsBadMan

I got "Jonathon is corrupt" out of that.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Nov 1 2015 11:40am
Quote (OcTayne @ Oct 31 2015 11:46am)
Anyone who thinks Halo 4 was good, is inherently bad. Halo 5 is nothing to write home about, overly stiff, and noob friendly. If you pretend Halo 5 wasn't an offspring of some of the greatest competitive console shooters of all time then it's...Okay.

I didnt say it was the best. but it was good. its funny because halo1/2/3 were easy, and it seems like the harder it gets the more you guys complain they arent fun lolol
Gold: 0.00
Nov 1 2015 12:53pm
this forum is complete cancer
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 60%
Nov 1 2015 02:07pm
Quote (dizzle19 @ Nov 1 2015 12:40pm)
I didnt say it was the best. but it was good. its funny because halo1/2/3 were easy, and it seems like the harder it gets the more you guys complain they arent fun lolol

how is it hard? i got the highest ranking possible after 10 matches lol

in halo 3 i had to grind forever to hit 50 the first time
Gold: 4.20
Nov 1 2015 03:31pm
meh, it literally went from being almost call of halo to being literally call of halo: super advanced warfare. its ok i guess, better than reacharound and h4 imo, nothing to really write home about though
Gold: 0.60
Nov 1 2015 08:14pm
Quote (spfraiders1 @ Nov 1 2015 05:59am)
I got "Jonathon is corrupt" out of that.

Not going to lie, I did do some questionable shit in their control panel and looked at stuff I wasn't supposed to.
Gold: 23.00
Nov 2 2015 01:14am
Anyone who says someone is stupid for liking something is a moron.

Someone who doesn't understand what an opinion is and that people have different tastes should not even be allowed to speak in public. It hurts me to know that idiots like that exist in the world.

No matter where they took the franchise people would bitch. If they kept it the same as Halo they would cry that they just update the graphics and add a few maps. Take Madden for example. Countless people bitch that it's the same game every year with updated graphics and rosters.

I don't see what the fuss about it is either. I like Halo 2. I liked Halo 3. I honestly liked every Halo. Some more than others obviously. I think some people just like to whine and bitch.
Gold: 110.20
Nov 2 2015 04:01am
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Nov 2 2015 03:14am)

Someone who doesn't understand what an opinion is and that people have different tastes should not even be allowed to speak in public. It hurts me to know that idiots like that exist in the world.

No matter where they took the franchise people would bitch. If they kept it the same as Halo they would cry that they just update the graphics and add a few maps. Take Madden for example. Countless people bitch that it's the same game every year with updated graphics and rosters.

I don't see what the fuss about it is either. I like Halo 2. I liked Halo 3. I honestly liked every Halo. Some more than others obviously. I think some people just like to whine and bitch.

Oh no... you did it......

E: insert incoming octayne flame

This post was edited by spfraiders1 on Nov 2 2015 04:01am
Nov 2 2015 07:03pm
Man, I love Halo 5. Didn't like halo 4 at all.
Halo 2 was the best and 3 was also fantastic. Reach started a downhill trend and 4 I didn't like at all.

Really like 5 except I find grenades and the assault rifle/pistol to be really strong.
Nov 6 2015 03:22pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Nov 2 2015 02:14am)

I'm going to antithetically repeat what you just said, so you may comprehend how paradoxically retarded this nonsense you just authored really is.

1. *Ahem* 'In my opinion, people who criticize the opinions of others are morons. So, to have an opinion of criticizing opinions that deviates from the one I hold and act upon it would therefor establish that you were a moron. But wait, by this circular logic, I am a moron.'

2. 'I hate when people complain, people just like to whine and bitch, I wish these idiots didn't exist. But wait, I just complained, whined, and bitched, by this circular logic, I am an idiot that shouldn't exist.'

So, in conclusion I must agree with your underlying statement. Yes, you're a moronic idiot that shouldn't exist.

tl;dr version: Shut up, faggot, no one cares what you think.

This post was edited by OcTayne on Nov 6 2015 03:29pm
Go Back To Halo Series Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll