Oct 13 2015 08:13pm
Holy frig, where are you getting these itens rolled
Gold: 0.00
Oct 13 2015 08:21pm
bin both fools for 50k
Gold: 105.69
Oct 14 2015 09:11am
Quote (DeMeNiC @ Oct 13 2015 09:57pm)
Nah the only person who has stole gear and sells stolen gear is you in this conversation.
You're not worth my time to sit and argue, you don't argue with stupidity.
Why don't you tell everyone who you really are.

Hi

I'm drizzyD and there is someone posting in my thread named Demenic, who had the responbility to mediate a big trade on the other site, but instead took that opportunity to steal gear he had no ownership of.

Here is a direct statement from the victim #1, case #1

"As you all should know by now, i got scammed by Demenic/ Sun yesterday afternoon. I was selling my zealer to Sun@d2, Demenic@d2 was mediating the traded as i will show in plenty proof of the transaction. All i really want to say is that, noone should be going through what am going through. We come to this site and put our money and trust on the mediators/trusted tagged individuals assigned by the Admins. I follow all the right steps, and everything i worked so hard on was stolen from someone who guys assinged to handle expensive / mediating trades. I only hope you guys have this guys personal irl information as it should be a mandatory request when assigning someone to handle others money. I personally don't have much time anymore since im 26 years old, married, a beautiful 1 year old daughter. I was retired for 3 years then decided to come back and make zealer to spend the 30min to an hour i had a day in the melee community. I want to this guy get what he deserves , this is not just virtual goods. This is real hard earned money, nothing to be played with. Here is all the information/Items/Pms/E-mails you guys will need to burry this guy down. I would love this get my items back, give it back to Melee community instead of on the hands of a low life."

Ok hold up, maybe that wasnt good enough. Let me try this again

Hi

I'm drizzyD and there is someone posting in my thread named Demenic, who had the responbility to mediate ANOTHER big trade on the other site, but instead took that opportunity to steal gear he had no ownership of.

Here is a direct statement from victim #2, case #2

"I got scammed 90% of my gear by demenic , he is a trusted/verified/moderator tagged.
I wasnt sure at first about using him at first but asked a mediator to confirm he was trusted and got the yes.
I was selling everything I had (90% like I said) vs xxx, I was in hurry since I needed to pay some late rent and my logement this month.
I have all PMS but no mediation topic was deleted for some reason."

Response from Moderator #1

"he is a trusted/verified/moderator tagged --> He was a staff member but has been banned.
I have all PMS but no mediation topic was deleted for some reason.--> mediation topic was or was not deleted? Please provide all details. Images, conversations, etc here
This could become a police matter."

Response from Moderator #2

"na i know over_east on d2 he admitted scamming to me he is permently banned no more evidence needed case closed"

am i doing this correctly?

Quote (Ptfan @ Oct 13 2015 10:21pm)
bin both fools for 50k

t4t, legit guy

Gold: 32.00
Oct 14 2015 02:38pm
Quote (drizzyD @ Oct 14 2015 10:11am)
Hi

I'm drizzyD and there is someone posting in my thread named Demenic, who had the responbility to mediate a big trade on the other site, but instead took that opportunity to steal gear he had no ownership of.

Here is a direct statement from the victim #1, case #1

"As you all should know by now, i got scammed by Demenic/ Sun yesterday afternoon. I was selling my zealer to Sun@d2, Demenic@d2 was mediating the traded as i will show in plenty proof of the transaction. All i really want to say is that, noone should be going through what am going through. We come to this site and put our money and trust on the mediators/trusted tagged individuals assigned by the Admins. I follow all the right steps, and everything i worked so hard on was stolen from someone who guys assinged to handle expensive / mediating trades. I only hope you guys have this guys personal irl information as it should be a mandatory request when assigning someone to handle others money. I personally don't have much time anymore since im 26 years old, married, a beautiful 1 year old daughter. I was retired for 3 years then decided to come back and make zealer to spend the 30min to an hour i had a day in the melee community. I want to this guy get what he deserves , this is not just virtual goods. This is real hard earned money, nothing to be played with. Here is all the information/Items/Pms/E-mails you guys will need to burry this guy down. I would love this get my items back, give it back to Melee community instead of on the hands of a low life."

Ok hold up, maybe that wasnt good enough. Let me try this again

Hi

I'm drizzyD and there is someone posting in my thread named Demenic, who had the responbility to mediate ANOTHER big trade on the other site, but instead took that opportunity to steal gear he had no ownership of.

Here is a direct statement from victim #2, case #2

"I got scammed 90% of my gear by demenic , he is a trusted/verified/moderator tagged.
I wasnt sure at first about using him at first but asked a mediator to confirm he was trusted and got the yes.
I was selling everything I had (90% like I said) vs xxx, I was in hurry since I needed to pay some late rent and my logement this month.
I have all PMS but no mediation topic was deleted for some reason."

Response from Moderator #1

"he is a trusted/verified/moderator tagged --> He was a staff member but has been banned.
I have all PMS but no mediation topic was deleted for some reason.--> mediation topic was or was not deleted? Please provide all details. Images, conversations, etc here
This could become a police matter."

Response from Moderator #2

"na i know over_east on d2 he admitted scamming to me he is permently banned no more evidence needed case closed"

am i doing this correctly?

t4t, legit guy

Try posting name instead of lies like usual. I texted Kyle and had him lock my account. It was logged in over in Canada. Also brad already admitted it wasn't me it was his friend. lets see if I am doing this right.

When I get home I will post my screen shots. The baseline factor is this. You are a pathetic chronic liar who scams then try's to post false accusations. You will and forever always be a random theif. We both know you are a multi who has scammed. I have no use to steal anything. Your little brain can't comprehend what I own and it wouldn't be a measly 100,000fg. go make more lies about people to try to feel like you have accomplished something in your ratking life.

Drizzyd #rattailingforlife

This post was edited by DeMeNiC on Oct 14 2015 02:38pm
Oct 14 2015 02:58pm
what part did I lie about from post # 13?

Because the names aren't included, I had written everything there myself?

all of this is well documented on the other site and it was a simple copy and paste from both SA's against you (both are closed, with the verdict as you scamming )

stay winning bud

Intrigue me on what scams I have committed, you seem to know a lot more about myself than I do.

Why are you comparing your virtual pixel "wealth" to mine? Does this justify the past crimes you have committed?

It's easy to point the finger, and look the other way. I shit on you on the daily basis.

Here are the facts

You state, "I have no use to steal anything"; you scammed over $2,000 worth of gear. You had the responsibility to mediate 2 big trades, but instead took that opportunity to steal gear you had no ownership of.

$2,000 is a lot of money to the rich, or poor. Substance is substance and you took advantage of the responsibility given to you

What were the verdicts of both cases, with multitude of evidence, email exchanges, conversation logs ?

GUILTY as stands

i'll be waiting for your SA against me

** edit **

** last email exchange from victim #1 to you **

"I hope you're really happy. You actually scammed someone well respected on the melee community and respected as a person all around. You will find very hard to trade or use any of my items. The melee community will never buy anything i ever owned that was stolen, you shouldn't play with peoples money friend. Seriously, game is old enough. By now all we have left is a few respected fellows just trying to kill some time on a 15 year old game. Really there was no reason for doing this"

let's get this interesting

ratKing

dD > DeMenIc, the "respected" scammer

This post was edited by drizzyD on Oct 14 2015 03:27pm
Oct 14 2015 03:29pm
Bump

Oct 14 2015 09:09pm
zero f*cks

Bump

Go Back To Softcore USEast 2014-17 Topic List