d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Destiny Help
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,247.00
Oct 3 2015 01:15am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 3 2015 03:55am)
What's the point of any game?

The raid is a lot of fun when you have a decent group of people together and it was a lot of fun on my first run through, I just wish that 3 of the 6 people in the group weren't terrible lol. The story on this xpac was actually pretty good, a lot of the extra missions have been incredibly fun and one or two of them were even somewhat difficult. Hidden missions with high light weapons, or crazy farming/exploring quests to add items like Malice have added a lot of excitement and enjoyment to this game. Honestly, both Crota + HoW were downgrades on the game. They ruined PvP, they added no content, the raid was a fucking joke, the special Crucible mode was something only enjoyable by people who are just awful at gaming.

The game was alright at release, but I feel like this expansion has finally delivered to us what we were promised at release. Which I know is fucked, but it's what fucking console companies do now, it's a total joke but besides TitanFall, almost all next gen games have been shit. The raid is the best one yet, the missions are the best ones yet, the new strikes are the best ones, PvP actually works for now, they still need to make some fixes but I won't get into that, and the population for the game is on point, which is so essential for a game like this.

You're a COD fanboy, or you once were.

So you played MM over and over again for no reason right? No, you played because it was fun. You presumably had some friends (hard to imagine but you probably did), and you can have some wildly fun nights while gaming with a group of buddies.

i heard he has a lot of wild nights with the guys. ;)
Gold: 16.00
Oct 3 2015 02:50pm
Its the space age futuristic shit that I don't care for. I hate Halo with a passion. It was always cod or halo and call of duty I just enjoyed more. More realistic and real weapons. So destiny, titanfail and advanced warfare are all trash to me.

Last futuristic type game I enjoyed was half life on 360
Gold: 19,000.00
Oct 3 2015 07:24pm
Quote (Description @ Sep 30 2015 03:51am)
New to the game, just hit level 40.

Currently light 241, and struggling to get higher
Read a couple tips, but just don't seem to be upgrading

I did the first 5 strike mission, and heard you get a 300 damage shotgun for the second and was wondering if it's possible to get carried through it, or do you have to be the required light?

I will gladly listen to any tips, and will tip (FG) if you are able to help me get into the game regularly.
Strikes are getting very boring, and without friends i can't do the hard missions by myself sadly.

Forgot to mention, im on Xbox One

TheLastOneLeft is gt
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll