d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > This Is How We Welcome Illegals In Poland
Prev15678918Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Sep 29 2015 05:51am
Quote (-=vasya=- @ Sep 29 2015 06:42am)
i dont mind mozies as long as they keep quite and appreciate , when they start to bitch about their rights and shit and act like they fucking own everything thats when its gets fucking annoying

That's pretty much how I feel about everybody. For example, I would be unsuitable for case management at the welfare office.
Gold: 0.76
Sep 29 2015 05:58am
Quote (pakko @ 29 Sep 2015 04:49)
I have nothing against this people, they can come here on their vacation whatever, I'll be happy to visit their country, eat their foods etc., we can trade goods, make partnerships..
I have nothing against them as long as they dont flood my country without my permission and when I'm against it and especially when a bunch of euro leftists which I never supported and never will, force me to accept them.
This is my home and I decide who I let in. Millions of muslims won't step in and my point of view is shared by almost 100% of the 38 million society. I don't care if you call me raciss, this is my country and I make rules in it.
ZERO muslim immigrants, literally.

Nice try multi, but the only multi syllable word you spelled correctly was literally, figuratively speaking. :rofl:

Quote (Vulcain @ 29 Sep 2015 06:34)
Pol bro preaching out the truth. People here don't want muslim scum and their sick beliefs.

Quote (-=vasya=- @ 29 Sep 2015 06:42)
i dont mind mozies as long as they keep quite and appreciate , when they start to bitch about their rights and shit and act like they fucking own everything thats when its gets fucking annoying

Back to your rocks both of you
Gold: 581.00
Sep 29 2015 06:00am
Polish ancestors would strangle these historically ignorant polacks if they knew what they were doing.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 29 2015 06:23am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Sep 29 2015 09:42am)
It's funny how liberals are labeled as the emotional ones the ones with the tender feelings but 9/10 it's the conservative that gets nasty and personal first when you disagree. So Kyle/Josh you think that only those who are actually housing refugees should have a say? you got some nice blocks of text written about immigrants. How many do you have that you are responsible for?:

Oh dear, Valhalls_Sun called me a wicked conservative ninny poo. That's like some adult being called Jafar by a kid because the adult refused to let them cut in line in front of them at the ice cream store. Also, why would I have any ILLEGAL immigrants (you like to conveniently leave that word out) I'm responsible for? I'm not the one trying to argue for and justify people's illegal actions with Care Bear level reasoning. Duhhhhhh lol.

Quote (-=vasya=- @ Sep 29 2015 11:42am)

Agreed, same goes for Christians and other demographic groups. However, the thing that bothers me about Muslims, like other religious groups, is that they're prone to religious intolerance, totalitarianism, and seemingly discourage education, especially for those they deem to be "lesser". The other problem in this regard is how their religion feels like The Borg from Star Trek, submission and assimilation. They're all fine and dandy when they're a small minority in a society, they behave moderately. But, it's when they begin to achieve a demographic critical mass that troubles me. That's when you start to see "It's our Allah's way or you're an infidel" kind of crap begin.

This post was edited by CarsV on Sep 29 2015 06:23am
Gold: 3.33
Sep 29 2015 01:01pm
Quote (Skinned @ Sep 29 2015 08:16am)
I feel like those assholes are everywhere no matter what. I feel like we already have people like that religion aside. The percentage of these people would probably not go up with the influx of people. It sucks. Russia, Syria, Iran, and Iraq just signed a security pact to deal with ISIL, maybe something will come about that.

But every wave of immigrant that came here was treated like shit...less than roaches. No reason to expect any different anywhere else. It is like an invasion of otherness. We weren't too nice to the Poles themselves when they came here...or Irish, or Italians, especially the Chinese. Immigration is painful. This just seems like a heavy handed way to deal with people in the worse need imaginable.

There is this false narrative that these people are attacking Europe to destroy its culture, and they are just running for their lives. Nobody does the sort of thing they're doing unless they have too. This is literally mass migration. The race benefits from this sort of thing. Evolution at work.

I don't think we can compare immigration of today to immigration of the past, simply because of the scale. It's beyond anything we've ever seen, apart from maybe ww2, but this is ongoing so I expect it to get even worse.

The fear of our cultures being diluted and western principles eroded is quite a rational thought, considering the scale of immigration and the concentration of migrants in certain countries. The idea of free speech and treating women equally is alien to a lot of them. We all know ignorant people will jump on any slight misdemeanor perpetrated by a migrant and use it to fuel hatred for them all, but I believe there is some level of rational fear driving it. I'd stress caution and security above all else, rather than making rash emotional decisions.

This post was edited by dro94 on Sep 29 2015 01:03pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 1 2015 07:35am
Quote (Santara @ Sep 28 2015 03:37am)
I hear the Poles know a thing or two about labor camps.

I admit I giggled a bit, but that is a horrible thing to joke about. The victims of the Holocaust were innocent people, while illegals are criminals that want to steal the natives' jobs and abuse the welfare, education and healthcare systems.
Gold: 159.02
Oct 1 2015 07:36am
Quote (DPRK @ 1 Oct 2015 07:35)
I admit I giggled a bit, but that is a horrible thing to joke about. The victims of the Holocaust were innocent people, while illegals are criminals that want to steal the natives' jobs and abuse the welfare, education and healthcare systems.

wew lad
Gold: Locked
Warn: 30%
Oct 17 2015 04:21am
100% white/christian country, feelsgood.jpg
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 17 2015 04:40am
Quote (pakko @ 17 Oct 2015 11:21)

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 17 2015 05:53am
Quote (pakko @ 17 Oct 2015 13:21)

i'm from romania, i'm not a gypsy, but seen better romanian gypsies than many disgusting pink polish
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678918Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll