d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Infestation: The New Z > Iss Thailand Help
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,393.70
Sep 13 2015 04:14am
hey guys just wondering how thailand is and is it worth, i live in australia so the ping difference will be nice.

Also wondering about the cheaters, used to getting aimbot or noclipped multiple times a day how is it and is it worth building an inventory ?

Edit: Also i heard you need a thailand IP to even play on the server is this true ? (dont wanna waste 4gig of download if i cant play)

This post was edited by Snowban3 on Sep 13 2015 04:31am
Gold: Locked
Sep 14 2015 06:45pm
Thailand is like infestation but with no dog turds as developers. They update the game all the time, there is no hackers, tons of new items and skins added to the game frequently, and you dont need a vpn anymore just google translate, download and play! Only problems you might run into is lag issues unless u have good internet and pc.
Gold: 7,500.00
Sep 16 2015 02:18pm
Quote (trap14 @ Sep 14 2015 06:45pm)
Thailand is like infestation but with no dog turds as developers. They update the game all the time, there is no hackers, tons of new items and skins added to the game frequently, and you dont need a vpn anymore just google translate, download and play! Only problems you might run into is lag issues unless u have good internet and pc.

this is false information. you do need a vpn to download patchs.

just play the New Z and call it a day imo.

This post was edited by HIGHMAN on Sep 16 2015 02:19pm
Go Back To Infestation: The New Z Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll