d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Maplestory 1 & 2 > Mardia / Scania Help > Coming Back To The Game After A 3-4 Yrs
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,726.23
Sep 3 2015 06:26pm
Hey all - Looking for help getting back into the game or a group of some friendly people to play with.

I have what looks like more 1.2bil on mardia and a few characters lvl 130-160ish

it's been so long since I last played so everything seems so foreign to me, I'd like to pay for some basic info like how to set up my character skills/ stats/ keybindings basic info on how the scrolls and items work now etc.

if you have some spare time, and would like to show me the ropes a bit to help me get back into it, I'd pay for your time.
Gold: 1,917.10
Sep 3 2015 10:30pm
Go to Scania, it is the most populated server.

Spell Traces replace scrolls, you just double click them and a new window opens and you select the items and scroll you wanna use it on it, after spell tracing all your slots you can starforce enhance them which costs mesos. Higher level the equipment the more spelltrace/mesos it uses to scroll/enhance.
Monsters now drop cubes, elite boss hunting at Drakes is an amazing source of income but depends on luck and also you want to be in a high populated server where people actually train in the map.
You no longer have to travel on ships you use the dimensional mirror to get to some humugioko town or something, then go about 4 maps right, use a town scroll, then leave through far left which takes you to Henesys, you then go to taxi to sleepywood, go one map left and go top left and talk to the portal and go to pantheon, once there talk to the portal again and it lets you choose what town you want to return to.
Zakum, HT etc can all be accessed from pretty much any map, you just open party search and click boss then start searching, a few seconds later you get a popup and are teleported to the entrance map.

Ayumi blog is where I get most of my info from since I came back. It is very useful and up to date.

E: Also if you need scania mesos I have some available 1.1m:1fg. I think I have about 1.8b at the moment

This post was edited by JukeBOXX on Sep 3 2015 10:30pm
Gold: 21,400.00
Sep 4 2015 10:31pm
Sounds like they turned it into a private server...If cubes drop from mobs, how does Nexon make people spend money?
Gold: 1,917.10
Sep 5 2015 04:54am
Quote (xandumx @ Sep 5 2015 12:31pm)
Sounds like they turned it into a private server...If cubes drop from mobs, how does Nexon make people spend money?

It's pretty low drop rate. I've gotten about 5 characters to level 170/180 and only recieved about 9 cubes, about 4 from normal mobs, 3 from elite boss hunting, and 2 from this sudden mission thing that comes up every 30 mins or so?

There is a cube out at moment that you pay for and it lets you choose 3 of 6(?) lines that you want making it alot easier to get the stats you want. Also most events give cubes as rewards, the cash shop ones are just always better than the normal ones.
Go Back To Maplestory 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll