d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > So 10 Man Raids Huh
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,525.29
Sep 20 2015 05:04pm
I love the fact that gw2 finally getting raids! Getting bored from fract 50 atm. I am down to organise a guild for raids like the wow times^^
Gold: 68.00
Sep 23 2015 10:37pm
Now that the game finally has pve, I am actually interested. I will be logging in during the expansion... logged in to pvp some but the meta is currently even more cancer than it previously was so I have absolutely no incentive to play atm regardless of what I just sent you on facebook Scott, I did not know it was that bad.

It's even worse than vanilla WoW, dying instantly as a thief, of course if you play a 24/7 passive class like war or ele you survive indefinitely... zzzzzz come on ANet that's just fucking sad, no wonder I quit this game. I tend to forget why I quit games after months of not playing them.

My first mistake was not running the gimmick rune that makes you go mist form at 20%.... rofl what a fucking piece of shit. Got so close to downing so many ppl only to get carried by a rune and aoe'd by their team mates.

Anywho, thief staff looks pretty trollsy so that could be fun for a while, doubt it will hold my interest tho, but raids sounds gg as fuck, if it's anything as good or better as WoW's.

Ima give it a shot, more than likely just stick with WoW, been waiting for the legion story line to progress for eons so hella excited, but defo gonna give this faggot expansion a whirl to watch it fail.

This post was edited by LordRukia on Sep 23 2015 10:40pm
Gold: 277.00
Sep 26 2015 09:42pm
Quote (LordRukia @ Sep 23 2015 11:37pm)
Now that the game finally has pve, I am actually interested. I will be logging in during the expansion... logged in to pvp some but the meta is currently even more cancer than it previously was so I have absolutely no incentive to play atm regardless of what I just sent you on facebook Scott, I did not know it was that bad.

It's even worse than vanilla WoW, dying instantly as a thief, of course if you play a 24/7 passive class like war or ele you survive indefinitely... zzzzzz come on ANet that's just fucking sad, no wonder I quit this game. I tend to forget why I quit games after months of not playing them.

My first mistake was not running the gimmick rune that makes you go mist form at 20%.... rofl what a fucking piece of shit. Got so close to downing so many ppl only to get carried by a rune and aoe'd by their team mates.

Anywho, thief staff looks pretty trollsy so that could be fun for a while, doubt it will hold my interest tho, but raids sounds gg as fuck, if it's anything as good or better as WoW's.

Ima give it a shot, more than likely just stick with WoW, been waiting for the legion story line to progress for eons so hella excited, but defo gonna give this faggot expansion a whirl to watch it fail.

The balance team, and especially the thief dev is quite derpy.

The thief espec is actually very bad (judging by the last beta). People are herping and derping over the "Vault" skill's animation, but in reality, the espec is worse than a single minor trait thief had, that was taken out; Feline Grace.

Also, the role of thief and its state is very unlikely to change, because people are actually dumb enough to call +1ing an actual "role" - dumbest shit I've ever heard, and the devs just roll with it. Without SB 5, thief is actually a pitiful class in sPvP.

From the last beta experience, I found staff to be garbage, and impossible for it to contend with the current sets; D/X, S/X, and SB. Nobody gives a shit about P/P, so I'm not even comparing that with staff.

Even Bloodborne PvP is more skill based, fun, and fair than GW2 PvP.

This post was edited by Kurow on Sep 26 2015 09:43pm
Gold: 22.00
Oct 23 2015 04:08pm
Quote (AirJohnny @ Sep 2 2015 03:46pm)
Scott, Rukia, Lafua, Kurow, DJ, Drew...

You guys interested in starting up a little something? Maybe we can get some regular shit organized. LMK here, in pm or ingame.

a little late but i logged in just to say i'm down

Quote (Kurow @ Sep 13 2015 11:41pm)
Scott's in my guild already, but I've barely seen him on recently since we tend to be online at different times, and since we're usually busy.

However, I've talked about the raids with my guildies already, and yea, I definitely plan to do the raids with a decent group of people. So, there's a good chance we'll have room for more people.

I barely come to jsp though. So, if you guys wanna catch me more reliably, message me in-game; Kurow.6973.

summer/fall i work too much, but winter's coming and that means it's go time!!

Quote (LordRukia @ Sep 23 2015 11:37pm)

WOWFAG.
Gold: 68.00
Dec 17 2015 06:19pm
Quote (AirJohnny @ Sep 2 2015 01:46pm)
Scott, Rukia, Lafua, Kurow, DJ, Drew...

You guys interested in starting up a little something? Maybe we can get some regular shit organized. LMK here, in pm or ingame.

Yupyup and thief is ascended dps geared (cept for armor) I haven't bought the xpac yet, was busy with other game, are you still playing johnny bby?

Quote (Wretch @ Oct 23 2015 03:08pm)
a little late but i logged in just to say i'm down

summer/fall i work too much, but winter's coming and that means it's go time!!

WOWFAG.

I don't even remember making that post. Was probably drunk.

And yes I'm a WoWfag xD but I yearn for your penis Scott

This post was edited by LordRukia on Dec 17 2015 06:20pm
Gold: 34.08
Dec 18 2015 10:13pm
Quote (LordRukia @ Dec 18 2015 12:19am)
Yupyup and thief is ascended dps geared (cept for armor) I haven't bought the xpac yet, was busy with other game, are you still playing johnny bby?

I don't even remember making that post. Was probably drunk.

And yes I'm a WoWfag xD but I yearn for your penis Scott

Waste of time, stick to WoW imo dude.
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll