d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ladder Slasher Is A Spiritual Game
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9.04
Sep 1 2015 09:06pm
I feel the same way about the game. Pretty much summed up how i feel. To the most part at least :)

Quote (RuckaRuckaAli @ Sep 1 2015 10:01pm)
ladder slasher is a nerd degenerates game

fixd

as for this? why post.. to get yourself another 10% think u would learn..
Gold: 55.44
Sep 8 2015 04:38pm
Bump (Spread the word + donate if you like the thread :D )
Gold: 70,600.31
Sep 9 2015 02:13am
:hail:
Gold: 1,107.50
Sep 9 2015 06:44am
<3
Sep 15 2015 11:52am
Still not enough people playing this wonderful game → I guess I need to keep bumping this thread :D
Gold: 8,666.98
Sep 15 2015 06:51pm
Quote (Eti_fr @ Sep 2 2015 02:10pm)
Yeah, people need reminder. People do not pay enough attention to what they are doing to realize what's good for them...

As for your initial post on the game being relaxing, it was even more relaxing in the old days, I use to be able
to drink, watch a movie & play the game with one hand... now that was relaxing and fun and relaxing.

Now it is 2 hands, damn it, I have to concentrate and click in a full group for an hour +, and during that
time I can not have time to enjoy a drink, can not pour a drink, can not take a cigarette [roll your own]
during that time even if I wanted too... not relaxing anymore, unless solo and slow down runtime.

:P It is no longer relaxing as it once was for me... hence the keyword, for me.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 15 2015 06:51pm
Sep 15 2015 07:25pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ 16 Sep 2015 01:51)
As for your initial post on the game being relaxing, it was even more relaxing in the old days, I use to be able
to drink, watch a movie & play the game with one hand... now that was relaxing and fun and relaxing.

Now it is 2 hands, damn it, I have to concentrate and click in a full group for an hour +, and during that
time I can not have time to enjoy a drink, can not pour a drink, can not take a cigarette [roll your own]
during that time even if I wanted too... not relaxing anymore, unless solo and slow down runtime.

Well, if you wanna do a climb under 1 hour, sure, it won't be as relaxing... but take it easy, roll your cig or whatever, 1h15 climb is fine too :) Solo is still possible too ;)
Sep 15 2015 07:39pm
Quote (Eti_fr @ Sep 16 2015 02:25pm)
Well, if you wanna do a climb under 1 hour, sure, it won't be as relaxing... but take it easy, roll your cig or whatever, 1h15 climb is fine too :) Solo is still possible too ;)

You don't get it do you:

"Once upon a time, there was a game, a great game where you could use your mouse to control everything in the game,
then a deity appeared and changed the rules, the mouse lost control of some of its' commands, so, it had to ask for help
from the other hand, the other hand wants to help, but, it knew that a lot of time would be used from its' original purpose
of aiding the brain to relax and have fun by drinking and concentrating on other matters like talking to friends in real life
or watching movies or TV programs with partner, but, the other hand helped out the mouse hand, and over time lost a
lot of relaxation and spiritual things that once were... by giving up the freedom of the other hand, the mouse hand had
killed the fun of real life and the game in itself."
Gold: 2,000.40
Sep 15 2015 10:12pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ 15 Sep 2015 20:51)

This is mainly true every climb (if you are the driver). Being the highest class is bad, since your "Expected" to drive every climb so you really can't enjoy the climb until it is over with. Even if your not the highest class, 90% of the community is lazy and wants to backrow the climb and few even want to help heal. It's worse when people agree to drive, but engage so slow that you want to choke the hell out of them and end up taking over anyways. The game really became more tedious and group climbs are less appealing than solo climbs (but I get sick of solo really fast if I want to +1 the hell out of the day).
Sep 15 2015 11:58pm
Quote (HylianHero @ Sep 16 2015 05:12pm)
This is mainly true every climb (if you are the driver). Being the highest class is bad, since your "Expected" to drive every climb so you really can't enjoy the climb until it is over with. Even if your not the highest class, 90% of the community is lazy and wants to backrow the climb and few even want to help heal. It's worse when people agree to drive, but engage so slow that you want to choke the hell out of them and end up taking over anyways. The game really became more tedious and group climbs are less appealing than solo climbs (but I get sick of solo really fast if I want to +1 the hell out of the day).

Oh this is so true... as for MYSELF when playing HC... I want to drive, I would even argue with others in the group.
I only play characters that either Melee/Heal or Cast/Heal... remember... only HC... now, my connection being
slow because of distance [NZ] to the servers [USA] makes the game slower than many... but... I am obstanent
and only want to drive, unless we have greater heals in the group...
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll