d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ruckarucka Gets A Warlock!! > Big Gz
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,081.00
Sep 2 2015 01:34am
Quote (glhgod @ Sep 2 2015 12:29am)
the beg is real.

wasnt begging, i was stating the fact that if he is gonna spend some fg to troll me give me it

i can ask it because this topic title has my fuckin name on it okay and all these people love me saying gz n shit, and looks like you got fg to spare why dont you give it to your favorite celebrity

this thread is textbook trolling right here, wheres the rule you cannot diss other people like making fun of them in your topics n shit and these 5 guys all talking about begging and the site rules are all just trying to find some excuse to ban me cuz they dont like me this is hazing, theyre all gaining up on me

This post was edited by RuckaRuckaAli on Sep 2 2015 01:44am
Gold: 1,501.60
Sep 2 2015 01:48am
Quote (RuckaRuckaAli @ Sep 2 2015 07:34am)
wasnt begging, i was stating the fact that if he is gonna spend some fg to troll me give me it

i can ask it because this topic title has my fuckin name on it okay and all these people love me saying gz n shit, and looks like you got fg to spare why dont you give it to your favorite celebrity

this thread is textbook trolling right here, wheres the rule you cannot diss other people like making fun of them in your topics n shit and these 5 guys all talking about begging and the site rules are all just trying to find some excuse to ban me cuz they dont like me this is hazing, theyre all gaining up on me

People can make what they want since that don't break any rules of the site.

But your language is really something. It's probably the reason of your celebrety. :hail:
Gold: 1,081.00
Sep 2 2015 01:50am
Quote (Amandine @ Sep 2 2015 01:48am)
People can make what they want since that don't break any rules of the site.

But your language is really something. It's probably the reason of your celebrety. :hail:

well the site rules are designed so that trolls get away with shit
Gold: 2,000.40
Sep 2 2015 06:40am
Quote (RuckaRuckaAli @ 2 Sep 2015 03:50)
well the site rules are designed so that trolls get away with shit

So, first off I should probably say you misunderstood the intent of this topic. Randy (powertripped) was NOT trying to troll you. He was trolling me. I promise you, he does NOT love you. He enjoys pissing me off, or messing with me in any way possible. You just happened to be the object of trolling he used against me, and failed since I found it hilarious.

TL/DR version: If anyone should get his fg, it would be me. Your argument is invalid.

Rick, you may close this topic now to prevent further +1's.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll