d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > A Big Suggestion That I Think Is Gonna Help
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 476.26
Aug 26 2015 01:27am
Quote (RuckaRuckaAli @ 26 Aug 2015 09:15)
nobody is gonna pay like 50 fg for mq thats like a fuckton of fg drained from guild owner bro.

It has been done before and might happen again, I think you are the only one on jsp who thinks 50 fg is a lot
Gold: 1,081.00
Aug 26 2015 01:32am
Quote (SCXiao @ Aug 26 2015 01:27am)
It has been done before and might happen again, I think you are the only one on jsp who thinks 50 fg is a lot

haha i doubt it
Gold: 131,630.78
Trader: Trusted
Aug 26 2015 02:29am
Outsiders are paying 50 fg each gp, no if and when.
Gold: 476.26
Aug 26 2015 03:04am
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ 26 Aug 2015 10:29)
Outsiders are paying 50 fg each gp, no if and when.

Quote (RuckaRuckaAli @ 26 Aug 2015 08:33)
just been in outsiders, got kicked out.

It was of course 100% their fault, he did nothing wrong
Gold: 8,666.98
Aug 26 2015 08:47pm
If Paul incorporates FG per GP gained, will damage the principal of REMOVING fg from the system and on top
of all that, REDUCE guilds paying fg for gp. So I vote HELL FUCKING NO to this suggestion.

Now, when a GUILD is created, they have certain rules, and from what I can see at this moment, YOU... 'rucka.etc'
have a 30% warn, and maybe the rules/guidelines of the guild that is paying FG for GP stipulates a certain % warn
is either valid or not? I do not know, but before making a statement aobut joining a said guild and getting kicked out,
you may want to check their charter and rules... they may have a 20% warn minimum, but they also pay FG per GP,
so you sell your GP to that guild, so they pay you for the GPs and kick you out because you have 30% warn, which is
higher than their requirements to join said guild.

Aug 26 2015 11:27pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Aug 26 2015 08:47pm)
If Paul incorporates FG per GP gained, will damage the principal of REMOVING fg from the system and on top
of all that, REDUCE guilds paying fg for gp. So I vote HELL FUCKING NO to this suggestion.

you see this reason stated above that they have for making this game is fuckin bullshit, the exact opposite should happen, there should be no way of removing fg from the system the site barely has fg to go around in the first place, most of the ppl you see that have around 2k-10k fg are hardcore jsp users theyre the loyal fans, but every day average fans are quitting jsp because there is no fg to go around and the economy is stale. all because fg is dissapearing, the less money there is around the less economy there will be simple my friend, this is kinda mega deflation, currency here has too much value nobody will have it everyone will be poor and nobody will use this site anymore gday m8
Gold: 9.04
Aug 26 2015 11:32pm
Quote (RuckaRuckaAli @ Aug 27 2015 12:27am)
you see this reason stated above that they have for making this game is fuckin bullshit, the exact opposite should happen, there should be no way of removing fg from the system the site barely has fg to go around in the first place, most of the ppl you see that have around 2k-10k fg are hardcore jsp users theyre the loyal fans, but every day average fans are quitting jsp because there is no fg to go around and the economy is stale. all because fg is dissapearing, the less money there is around the less economy there will be simple my friend, this is kinda mega deflation, currency here has too much value nobody will have it everyone will be poor and nobody will use this site anymore gday m8

mhmm did u even look around the site? lols this is pointless but here i go

u have no idea what ur talking about, everything u said, is 100% bullshit, u have no facts, or history to back up anything u said.

The economy is not bad, if anything its doing good, games like poe/csgo are bringing in stacks of cash

One of the points of ls is to remove fg from the system, to keep it from being to much. u have no clue whats going on here do u

Start getting ur hustle on, if u dont have fg, ur suppose to be rucka rucka ali, shouldnt u have a hustle dude, u be broke all the time

and crying about 50fg.. pfft i piss 50fg a day buying flishes off the market to use..

opps.. i missed type.. edited.. also.. why do u stay here, u have no fg, u dont plan on making, or buying any
the site might be above ur grade level bro

This post was edited by pun_godlike on Aug 26 2015 11:36pm
Aug 26 2015 11:34pm
Quote (pun_godlike @ Aug 26 2015 11:32pm)
mhmm did u even look around the site? lols this is pointless but here i go

u have no idea what ur talking about, everything u said, is 100% bullshit, u have no facts, or history to back up anything u said.

The economy is not bad, if anything its doing good, games like poe/csgo are bringing in stacks of cash

One of the points of ls is to remove fg from the system, to keep it from being to much. u have no clue whats going on here do u

Start getting ur hussle on, if u dont have fg, ur suppose to be rucka rucka ali, shouldnt u have a hussle dude, u be broke all the time

and crying about 50fg.. pfft i piss 50fg a day buying flishes off the market to use..

da fuq :rofl:
Gold: 8,666.98
Aug 26 2015 11:36pm
Quote (RuckaRuckaAli @ Aug 27 2015 06:27pm)

OMFG... you don't have a clue how to make fg on this site. Since the site COVERS a majority of games or technological advice for either comp, graphics or other sources, YOU are limited to the amount of FG that can be produced, ALL you are doing is point out ONE aspect of culminating FG in a single entity.... people can make fg from other games, graphic designs or even giving advice to computer problems... but... your argument is based only on Ladder Slasher.... and with that in mind, LS is the only section that removes FG from the system outside of gambling to stabilize its' economy... especially from those that spend $$$s.

Think about it.
Aug 26 2015 11:40pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Aug 26 2015 11:36pm)
OMFG... you don't have a clue how to make fg on this site. Since the site COVERS a majority of games or technological advice for either comp, graphics or other sources, YOU are limited to the amount of FG that can be produced, ALL you are doing is point out ONE aspect of culminating FG in a single entity.... people can make fg from other games, graphic designs or even giving advice to computer problems... but... your argument is based only on Ladder Slasher.... and with that in mind, LS is the only section that removes FG from the system outside of gambling to stabilize its' economy... especially from those that spend $$$s.

Think about it.

hell no im not buying any fuckin fg, its like 100 dollars for 7k fg im not spending a dime on this game or website, trading is the only option ill take exept trading is dead as fuck, nobody buys anything on MP or anywhere, besides you have to fuckin work hard to earn a single fg, you have any idea how much a hr costs? just 1 dude pfffft thats bullshit man it takes 1000000 hours to farm a hr in diablo and all you get is 1 fg dude thats pretty expensive currency and to think that there needs to be a way for the site to remove it, its garbadge.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll