d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Im Back Again For The 100th Time Lol > Help Me Ouit Please : )
Closed New Topic
Gold: 3.00
Aug 25 2015 12:14am
hello there i'm back again for about the 100th time. i have put many years into this game and have always been a courteous player. ive always helped those in need whether it be rushes, items, leveling, ubering whatever.. well i jus came back to east ladder again a couple of hours ago and was hoping that some good people might return the favor. anyhing from a grush to some hdin items would be greatly appreciated. and its not like it would go unnoticed. i have several accounts of stuff that reset the last time i had to stop playing unexpectedly that i would gladly share in exchange for the help i would recieve. ive always tried to do right by my fellow players and have set people up with countless characters over the span of my playing career. id love to get back into the mix fairly quickly so anything would be much appreciated. once im on my feet again itll be just as it always has been. ill be helping all those in need that im able too. thank you and you have my gratitude.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 25 2015 09:00pm
Bro hit me up again...shoot me a text I lost your number
Gold: 3.00
Sep 6 2015 03:01am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

any donations for an old school jsper would be greatly appreciated. ty all for reading and any help :)
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Closed New Topic