d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Tachyon Being God?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 23 2015 05:56pm
...tachyon emissions are the result of warp drive exhaust and are the leading cause of universal climate change .
Gold: 2,617.52
Aug 23 2015 06:00pm
Quote (LazyDazy @ Aug 23 2015 07:08pm)
So I'm here.. Watching The Inexplicable Universe: Unsolved Mysteries with Neil deGrasse Tyson.
I invite you to discuss Episode 6 with me.
He talks about anti matter. Dark matter and energy. The Theory of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics.. He talks about the behaviour of particles
and asked himself why they even move, and what sat them in motion etc. He then talks about a tackyon.
I think he explained it as something that doesn't have anti matter. Pure energy or something that travels faster than the speed of light. And that
would be travelling traverse or something and be able to do some out-of-the-known-laws-of-nature kinda shit. See time backwards and be able
to jump and appear in time as it wants.
I think he said something if we took away our ignorance of how we understand the universe we would be able to reach new possibilities of
trying to understand the absolute truth.
And we might not be able to understand or prove what the absolute actually is because of our limitations.
Of my understanding this tackyon sounds to be of what we would call divine power.. A Divine power that is revealed in various ancient fragments
and books I believe.
Those fragments and texts such as biblical texts reminds ourselves that there are indeed something greater that what humans can ever prove or
understand.
We're only at Quantum Mechanics, but if look at the starting point of big bang and then the multi universes and the ''particle'' that doesn't have anti matter (I think it was)
then shouldn't we accept that there are things science simply can't prove through experiments, but through a hypothesis and a conclusion that there are absolute truths
about the universe and the dimension we can't reach because of the limitations to how the particles we are made of behave. Quarks up and downs, that makes the neutrons
and protons that with the electrons makes the atoms and later molecules that will some how end up as organic material and then cell form life.. That evolves into what we see today,
perhaps if you take away the ignorance we all to some degree or another are bound to, we have the choice to believe in what most would call the magic man in the skies or something..
And I don't think there's anything wrong in believing in a deity that made all the mathematical laws of physics together and made it work together with things we perhaps will never be able to
prove through experiments or observations since those other particles won't react with ours, only if they choose to if those particles have a conciousness to make this choice.

There are definitely things in the universe that will never be proven that should be applied in an a priori way, but those concepts are few and far between.

Tachyons theoretically move faster than light, but information cannot so I don't see how that trait would be of use to us.

Quote (LazyDazy @ Aug 23 2015 07:33pm)
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Tachyon
Also read that. Gives good insight in what I'm trying to say.

LOL nvm

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Aug 23 2015 06:02pm
Gold: 17,400.00
Aug 24 2015 12:15am
we are not at quanteum mechanics yet..almost but not quite we are just beginning to understand and develop these theories and on a much larger scale. the tachyon particle has never been seen and in a universe that makes sense should not exist. i believe if it did they would be a non linear particle that could exist im multiple time periods at once and be very unstable. what if the more important part of exploration is not outer space but our minds, we need to start thinking and expanding our horizons, when we do that were open to new possibilities and a better understanding of the new ones, hence why we keep evolving technologically and socially.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll