d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Scammers In Trading Grounds > Yes A Hot Topic
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,095.00
Aug 22 2015 06:17pm
I'm Suggesting a new feature for scammer tagged users.
Which is to be able to suspend them from trading grounds after committing acts of (Theft).
Only welcome back as a scammer tag, When a mediator deems they have repaid their scams.
This stops future acts of theft and pushs scammers to payback all scams to be able to trade.
Not only will this enforce stricter rules for the scammer tagged users but enforce a payback policy to their victim to trade again.
There would obviously have major updates etc, And problems with people accused wrongly.
To deal with acts of injustice scammer tagged users, They will be under trial for a week and must provide,
Sufficient evidence in order to get unlocked and show that they weren't and couldn't be the ones who scammer.

Give me Opinions and Just Overall Discussion on this topic !

(Ignore My Random Capitalization I Do It Alot)

This post was edited by moneter9000 on Aug 22 2015 06:17pm
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 23 2015 01:00am
Quote (moneter9000 @ Aug 23 2015 03:17am)
I'm Suggesting a new feature for scammer tagged users.
Which is to be able to suspend them from trading grounds after committing acts of (Theft).
Only welcome back as a scammer tag, When a mediator deems they have repaid their scams.
This stops future acts of theft and pushs scammers to payback all scams to be able to trade.
Not only will this enforce stricter rules for the scammer tagged users but enforce a payback policy to their victim to trade again.
There would obviously have major updates etc, And problems with people accused wrongly.
To deal with acts of injustice scammer tagged users, They will be under trial for a week and must provide,
Sufficient evidence in order to get unlocked and show that they weren't and couldn't be the ones who scammer.

Give me Opinions and Just Overall Discussion on this topic !

(Ignore My Random Capitalization I Do It Alot)

With your suggestion you block any chance to a scammer to repay his scams.
Scammers tag users using the Trading Ground to trade with the help of a mediator and use these FG's to pay back their scams.
I voted "No" .

Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll