d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > ## Hillary Vs Black Lives Matter ##
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 30%
Aug 19 2015 01:23pm
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 19 2015 11:18am)
Ignores certain concrete realities that are around today. It ignores the reality that there is a certain subset of the population being targeted.

It is a silly nonconstructive response that is designed to detract from the real conversation, which is finally one of substance.

i hope you buy every fruit and vegetable when you go grocery shopping #AllProduceMatters

This post was edited by ChurchGirl69 on Aug 19 2015 01:24pm
Gold: 285.00
Aug 19 2015 01:25pm
Quote (ChurchGirl69 @ Aug 19 2015 02:23pm)
i hope you buy every fruit and vegetable when you go grocery shopping #AllProduceMatters

:lol:

This post was edited by Skinned on Aug 19 2015 01:25pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 19 2015 02:07pm
When 2nd year sociology majors get on tv....... :(
Gold: 0.00
Aug 19 2015 02:15pm
She's sounds so stupid didn't give a solution just more circle talking
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 19 2015 02:28pm
Quote (LulzSec @ Aug 19 2015 12:46pm)
they play victim and say "we don't tell u what to do, u don't tell us what to do"

Yeah, this line makes no sense at all, but what can you expect from people who can't think outside of racial lines? White people are free to call out the black community for their problems... and black people are free to shift the blame to institutional racism, or temperature privilege, or whatever they learned in Soc that week.
Gold: 269.00
Aug 19 2015 03:34pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Aug 19 2015 01:15pm)
She's sounds so stupid didn't give a solution just more circle talking

Ignoring the irony in your (illiterate) post... Did you watch the same video as me? They confronted Hilary asking what she is going to do for the black community to prevent (insert talking point). Hillary realizing winning hearts doesn't actually DO anything, Hillary clearly points out legislation and action is what changes the system. She then asks if they have any ideas on how she (as a president) could change that/help them, the BLM's response was "If you don't tell black people (BLM) what to do, than we won't tell you all what you have to do". She then points out by that logic, she should only talk to white people about how to fix the system regarding equality for blacks.... FUCKING TROLOLOLOL

Now please sir, let me know what Obama or Hilary as a president could have/can do to stop the things that created/spawned the BLM in the first place, because I have no fucking idea.

Quote (IceMage @ Aug 19 2015 01:28pm)
Yeah, this line makes no sense at all, but what can you expect from people who can't think outside of racial lines? White people are free to call out the black community for their problems... and black people are free to shift the blame to institutional racism, or temperature privilege, or whatever they learned in Soc that week.

Miss-typed, but it represents the same WTF logic: "If you don't tell black people (BLM) what to do, than we won't tell you all what you have to do".

Hillary - "What is it (as a president) that I should do to better equality in America?"
BLM - "If you don't tell black people (BLM) what to do, than we won't tell you all what you have to do."
Hillary - "Than I guess I should only talk to white people about how to fix equality in america"

This post was edited by LulzSec on Aug 19 2015 04:00pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 19 2015 04:08pm

sec is trolling

This post was edited by stimpy6298 on Aug 19 2015 04:22pm
Gold: 0.76
Aug 19 2015 04:53pm

Quote (LulzSec @ 19 Aug 2015 16:34)
Ignoring the irony in your (illiterate) post... Did you watch the same video as me? They confronted Hilary asking what she is going to do for the black community to prevent (insert talking point). Hillary realizing winning hearts doesn't actually DO anything, Hillary clearly points out legislation and action is what changes the system. She then asks if they have any ideas on how she (as a president) could change that/help them, the BLM's response was "If you don't tell black people (BLM) what to do, than we won't tell you all what you have to do". She then points out by that logic, she should only talk to white people about how to fix the system regarding equality for blacks.... FUCKING TROLOLOLOL

Now please sir, let me know what Obama or Hilary as a president could have/can do to stop the things that created/spawned the BLM in the first place, because I have no fucking idea.

Miss-typed, but it represents the same WTF logic: "If you don't tell black people (BLM) what to do, than we won't tell you all what you have to do".

Hillary - "What is it (as a president) that I should do to better equality in America?"
BLM - "If you don't tell black people (BLM) what to do, than we won't tell you all what you have to do."
Hillary - "Than I guess I should only talk to white people about how to fix equality in america"

Did you watch your own video? because you've just screwed the sequence of events up and the vital dialogue up as well. But the way you have it here fits you obvious rhetoric better anyway.

What is Hil's going to tell the Black community to do about the inequality of violence against themselves try to dodge the bullets when the cops shoot? Try not to look so black and maybe you won't be pulled over for a non-reason?

What good would suggestions that came from a black organization complaining about white violence against black people? The Blacks know that they have virtually no representation in lawmaking, their race makes up a small voting block so nobody will bend too far over backward for them. What option do they have but to march and complain? You say they need a strong leader like MLK.
Yeah. look how that turned out. What happened to the next strong Black leader Malcolm X ? White America doesn't want a well spoken black man to take a leadership role in a well organized group of pissed off black Americans. It makes them nervous.

Gold: 285.00
Aug 19 2015 04:58pm
#whitelivesmatter
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 19 2015 05:01pm
...I think blacks are starting to realize that Democrat policies have been nothing but smoke and mirrors in order to garner votes . Imagine if we had a new political party centered on black issues :o
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll