d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Gender Disparity Between Living Wages > Where's Skinned?
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Aug 20 2015 04:35am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Aug 18 2015 02:38pm)
Same sex marriages are more prone to divorce and single parent households are four times more likely to be poor.

Single households headed by a woman*.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Aug 18 2015 05:01pm)
mind blown

did not know such oppression still existed in 2015

On a serious note though the writer of that piece should go to the top floor, open the window and take a plunge. I wish people like her would spend a few years abroad in a 3rd world country, so they can get some perspective of what the real world is like.

Maybe you should.

Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Aug 18 2015 06:41pm)
Why do women want to be so much like men? Feminism is a movement established for the destruction of the woman, for the power of femininity. It's insulting, to think a woman is weak unless she emulates a man. What does that say about society?

The breaking down of these borders have been disastrous. A clear sign of the Age we're in. The Iron Age, the Kali Yuga, the Age of Aquarius. People and identities and culture and tradition dissolve into the waters of dissolution.

The goal of these people has always been to crash society and live as beasts.

I don't believe in magic or essence.

People are individuals before they are men or women, who each have the ability to decide their fate.

This post was edited by Skinned on Aug 20 2015 04:37am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2015 04:50am
Hell no! Period! Is my answer. We are different sexes with different abilities that cannot be measured by pay on some calibrated equal scale.

Once rosy riveter came on the scene and refused to go back to her kitchen, we were screwed. We now had 2x as many workers for 1/2 as may jobs. This wasn't an idiotic feminist movement. This was a corporation movement to reduce wage output. And, women rode it like it was good for them while being screwed by corporate america. Now, men got screwed and could not support their families. The family unit got screwed! Now, no one is home watching the kids and now it takes 2 not 1 paycheck to make ends meet.

Resolution: Send them back to the kitchens in the homes where they belong! There was no femnzi shit, there was no phoney same sex household crap. There was simply family with one parent working and the other tending home and kids. And, all was good! Kids graduated and went to college, no kids running the streets unsupervised, no 12 year old moms, etc, etc, it goes on and on.

My home, her ass stays home and has my dinner on the table, hot at 5:15. She does my laundry, cleans house and tends the kids. The kids arent loser druggies, theu have high grades, they arent pregnant, they arent in jail, they arent getting knocked up by 4 different losers and then looking for 1 good guy to support their baggage. Imagine that shit. Go figure, huh? It is proven to work and is proven to make the difference.

So send them back to the kithcens and have 2x the jobs and 1/2 the workers and let 1 person support the household again. Let there be an adult guidance at home again.

Most that knew there place and had to find a husband did NOT: get fat, get lazy, get tattoos, spread their legs at 12, or in general become worthless little whores. They had purpose, after all, they were put on earth to breed, not to become corporate heads. So breed bitches! But, breed and stay with the one you breed with, no one here wants your trash/baggage from some loser who cant support you!
Gold: 285.00
Aug 20 2015 04:53am
Quote (luciferus @ Aug 20 2015 05:50am)
Hell no! Period! Is my answer. We are different sexes with different abilities that cannot be measured by pay on some calibrated equal scale.

Once rosy riveter came on the scene and refused to go back to her kitchen, we were screwed. We now had 2x as many workers for 1/2 as may jobs. This wasn't an idiotic feminist movement. This was a corporation movement to reduce wage output. And, women rode it like it was good for them while being screwed by corporate america. Now, men got screwed and could not support their families. The family unit got screwed! Now, no one is home watching the kids and now it takes 2 not 1 paycheck to make ends meet.

Resolution: Send them back to the kitchens in the homes where they belong! There was no femnzi shit, there was no phoney same sex household crap. There was simply family with one parent working and the other tending home and kids. And, all was good! Kids graduated and went to college, no kids running the streets unsupervised, no 12 year old moms, etc, etc, it goes on and on.

My home, her ass stays home and has my dinner on the table, hot at 5:15. She does my laundry, cleans house and tends the kids. The kids arent loser druggies, theu have high grades, they arent pregnant, they arent in jail, they arent getting knocked up by 4 different losers and then looking for 1 good guy to support their baggage. Imagine that shit. Go figure, huh? It is proven to work and is proven to make the difference.

So send them back to the kithcens and have 2x the jobs and 1/2 the workers and let 1 person support the household again. Let there be an adult guidance at home again.

Most that knew there place and had to find a husband did NOT: get fat, get lazy, get tattoos, spread their legs at 12, or in general become worthless little whores. They had purpose, after all, they were put on earth to breed, not to become corporate heads. So breed bitches! But, breed and stay with the one you breed with, no one here wants your trash/baggage from some loser who cant support you!

So much women hate. You too will one day be loved sir, don't worry.
Gold: 0.76
Aug 20 2015 09:19am
Quote (Skinned @ 20 Aug 2015 05:53)
So much women hate. You too will one day be loved sir, don't worry.

no....no he won't
he'll die cold and alone shriveled...loveless in his sad little make up world, where only he can be king.
Gold: 17,400.00
Aug 20 2015 09:27am
obviously females should be payed equal for for ordinary jobs but when you get into certain jobs such as military,firefighter,law enforcement etc there is no chance in hell a female would be equal to a man and therefore should be payed less imo. a male cop has superior strength compared to a female obviously and would be able to take down a suspect/multiple on his own a female cop most likely could not stand toe to toe with a male unless used extreme force such as taser etc. male fireman could carry out more victims of a burning building or heavier people and endure the heat more than a female can no doubt. not saying women cannot handle the profession its just down right stupidity to think a woman is equal to a man in those fields
Gold: 2,617.52
Aug 22 2015 08:33pm
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 20 2015 06:35am)

Ouch.

Quote (Skinned @ Aug 20 2015 06:35am)

People are individuals before they are men or women, who each have the ability to decide their fate.

The order of the Yugas and the gender roles throughout are more of a tradition than magic or essence. Ones that worked for a long time and ones that are to some degree based on human biology.

We have the power to choose, but we are also a result of our biology, which hasn't changed much since those archetypes were practiced.
Gold: 18.00
Aug 23 2015 01:05pm
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 20 2015 05:35am)

Maybe you should.

Except in those areas where you don't think they should be able to decide their fate.. :rolleyes:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll