d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1181920212263Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4.77
Aug 22 2015 06:39am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 22 Aug 2015 07:37)
...this has nothing to do with what I asked so I will ask again...what are you actually doing in your desire for salvation ?

I will show you great works of faith if you help me unlock my topic in general chat.
I have been cast out of the temple of the christians and I cannot reason well enough in PaRD.
Let me tell stories.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 22 2015 06:40am
Gold: 1,532.01
Aug 22 2015 06:40am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Aug 22 2015 01:37pm)
...this has nothing to do with what I asked so I will ask again...what are you actually doing in your desire for salvation ?

'I won't answer your questions, but you sure as hell better answer mine'
Aug 22 2015 06:45am
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ 22 Aug 2015 07:40)
'I won't answer your questions, but you sure as hell better answer mine'

Guild: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
This has happened before:

The scribes and the Pharisees have seated themselves in the chair of Moses; 3 therefore all that they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds; for they say things and do not do them. 4 “They tie up heavy burdens and lay them on men’s shoulders, but they themselves are unwilling to move them with so much as a finger. 5 “But they do all their deeds to be noticed by men; for they broaden their phylacteries and lengthen the tassels of their garments. 6 “They love the place of honor at banquets and the chief seats in the synagogues, 7 and respectful greetings in the market places, and being called Rabbi by men. 8 “But do not be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 “Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. 10 “Do not be called leaders; for One is your Leader, that is, Christ. 11 “But the greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 “Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted.

13 “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14 [“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense you make long prayers; therefore you will receive greater condemnation.]

15 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you travel around on sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.

16 “Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘Whoever swears by the temple, that is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple is obligated.’ 17 “You fools and blind men! Which is more important, the gold or the temple that sanctified the gold?
Gold: 0.76
Aug 22 2015 06:56am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ 22 Aug 2015 07:34)
One of the two in which I'm made aware of by the word of God:
1. Unholy sacrament ouroboros -
Option 1: Unbaptized children go to "limbo" or hell.

If children are part of the "kingdom of heaven," why does the Bible teach that "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Rom. 3:23), children apparently included? David confessed, "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me" (Ps. 51:5). How can children be "sinful"? And how does the question impact their eternal state?

"Original sin" has been defined as "the dimension of sin with which we begin life, or the effect which the sin of Adam has upon us as a precondition of our lives." The key text is Romans 5:12: "Sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned." The sin of the "original" man, Adam, has somehow been transmitted to "all men." Why? How?

"Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?" (Matt. 18:1). They assumed that Jesus would pick one of them—perhaps Peter, his lead apostle, or John. His answer must have shocked them:
"He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." (Matt. 18:2-4).

2. good works with faith in God
But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by myworks. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!

This isn't framed as a question more as your statement. You really don't want a perspective other than your own very confused view of Christianity do you?
Aug 22 2015 06:59am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ 22 Aug 2015 07:56)
This isn't framed as a question more as your statement. You really don't want a perspective other than your own very confused view of Christianity do you?

My perspective will cause another dimension & the world will be reborn. For I am eternally bound to this world, I'm only trying to save you.
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 22 2015 08:08am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 22 2015 08:39am)
I will show you great works of faith if you help me unlock my topic in general chat.
I have been cast out of the temple of the christians and I cannot reason well enough in PaRD.
Let me tell stories.

...I'm just a scrub like you , I have no power to unlock your topic .
Aug 22 2015 08:16am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 22 Aug 2015 09:08)
...I'm just a scrub like you , I have no power to unlock your topic .

I don’t know this scrub you’re talking about.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 23 2015 06:59am
Quote (Scaly @ Aug 22 2015 09:02pm)
Goodness and mercy? But he holds infants responsible for the sins of the first man and woman to ever exist? Uhuh...

What are you talking about? You would do well to show me where it says that...unless you pulled it out of your ass.

Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 22 2015 10:12pm)
Never met somebody who said God doesn't have free will. If that's the case he's hardly worthy of worship. He's not making decisions, he's just goin by a set of rules..... almost like the laws of physics.

Like I said, refer to post #128. Read it over and over and over again until you truly understand it in your heart and not just in your mind.
Gold: 16.31
Aug 23 2015 07:05am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 23 2015 07:59am)
What are you talking about? You would do well to show me where it says that...unless you pulled it out of your ass.

Like I said, refer to post #128. Read it over and over and over again until you truly understand it in your heart and not just in your mind.

why do you care what some dumb aithiests think?
Gold: 260.11
Aug 23 2015 07:05am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 23 2015 06:59am)

What you actually mean is read it until you can feel good while ignoring critical thinking. I don't ignore my higher faculties to feel good. Self deception doesn't feel good.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1181920212263Next
Closed New Topic New Poll