d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Time To Fight.
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 126,123.10
Aug 15 2015 11:12am
Blah. i had a whole thing typed out, but managed to go back a page with a command on my keyboard. am not even sure how .____. so i will short these up a bit.
*yesterday was good. work was long and tedious, so i took a nap after
*local gathering had a decent turnout. not as good as the week before, though.
*i managed to win again, vs same opponent as last time. fairly close first set in grand finals. went down 0-2, but managed to win 3 straight in the best 3/5. same thing happened last week.
*i am up early! (considering i went to sleep at 5am last night). but that might be due to the guy running the chainsaw next door; falling trees all morning.
*i did much better in KOF casuals this time! benimaru is definitely easier to play than elisabeth. also my Saiki was doing some work! usually he just throws some fireballs then dies.
*my Hori RAP4 came in. it's alot harder to mod than i was hoping. but overall i like it. it's small and light. it'll be good for travelling.
*got to play the SF5 beta yesterday. it feels alot smoother than i thought it would. Ryu is kind of a boring character in it, tho. they weren't very creative with him. i hope they jazz him up a bit more.

-practice beni more!
-VSB next weekend. let's decide if we want to brush up on other games, or just focus on SF.
-i think we should go for a run today. the weather is tame. (it was stormy last night)
-mention to kenny about staying at the venue so he is aware.
-don't forget to eat! don't wait until you are starving. you tend to do that on days off.
-clean up the basement
-coffee coffee coffee! and semi grim weather. i have a very cosy feeling. today is going to be a good day.

This post was edited by nate321 on Aug 15 2015 11:14am
Aug 16 2015 11:15am
classic..wakeup with alarm. i felt fine. but decided to lay back down. 2 hours later here i am >_> at least the coffee is still warm

-friend is going to come over to train today.
-gotta clean my room.
-maybe refine some of my KOF hit confirms.
-not much else, i guess.
Aug 17 2015 08:53am
sleepy! start of a new work week. going to be a busy one. i forgot to work out yesterday. maybe can do it if we are feeling half decent when we get home~

*i didn't train much yesterday.
*i made silent Kuro buttons! that was a fun impulsive project. had to commit to tampering with 6 buttons, tho. i hope i wont regret that
*made a new training regime. let's see how well i can stick to it. feel free to mod it if you feel importance shift. they are just guidelines.
*i really like the Hyabusa! well at least for KOF. i was messing me up a little on SF.

-keep up the eating and drinking practice you formed last week. it's helpful.
-friend is hosting a training gathering after work. could be good. maybe i should bring a setup. at least bring your laptop.
-we have some more training direction and a serious companion now. let's do our best!

This post was edited by nate321 on Aug 17 2015 09:07am
Aug 18 2015 09:26am
my background got removed? i am very sad..i dont even know where i found that image. i had it on there for years.

*had a group training session yesterday. most of it was baby stepping the insecure players through basic mental blocks. i was only able to put a small portion of time into my own learning, which is what i was afraid of. hopefully next time people can be more focused and independent. it gets frustrating when they act like they want to improve but don't put the effort in.
*things ran a little later than i hoped. on a little less sleep, but not bad. that's what coffee is for
*learned a little bit about the akuma matchup. probably some more things i can learn, still. i want to make sure i dont lose to the same player again.

-work today should not be too bad. if i get off early i can go for a run and get some good solid training in.
Aug 19 2015 08:45am
workworkwork.

*i learned alot about the juri matchup the other day. i need to repractice some of the things i learned, tho, so that they stick to memory a bit better.

-going to friends house this evening to train. i think i can win the monthly!
-let's hope work goes smooth.
Aug 20 2015 09:40am
got a full sleep last night. still very tired. gathered with friends yesterday to play. it was kind of fun but i still didn't learn a ton.

-ithink i am not working much today. let's play and learn alot! .....after i wake up a little more..
-I HAVE COFFEE! life is good.
-been having weird dreams of people that have not been in my life for a very long time. maybe i am eager to have them back? they left my life for a reason. it's probably best they stay away. very frustrating.
-let's play some KOF and Yata, too. C:
-let's get started
Aug 21 2015 09:31am
Today should be a good day.

*Played ranked matches yesterday and lost alot to a Gouken. That matchup should be in my favor, but i just didnt know it well enough. studying it now and am finding alot of useful things for the matchup that will help me. with any luck maybe i can challenge him again tonight.
*i practised good discipline yesterday and did a workout. i was so close to putting it off. perhaps we can do the same today and go for a run, seeming as i will be gone the next 2 days.

-last day of before the monthly. Gonna win! i will have to play at my absolute best, though.
-going golfing with an old friend this morning. takes up some time, but should be fun. i havnt been in a while.
-only a little bit of work today. should take only a couple hours, hopefully.
-i haven't been practicing KOF much this week. i've just been so focused on SF4. next week i will get back into it.

This post was edited by nate321 on Aug 21 2015 09:31am
Aug 28 2015 08:39am
tough work week. last day. let's finish strong.

friends coming over to play tonight..i will have to nap when i get home.

coffee C:
Sep 1 2015 11:59pm
i am the best.
Sep 22 2015 10:32pm
came second at the city tournament...lost to the same person twice...(the guy who won the tournament)

i havn't played in 2 days. been very sleepy ever since i got home. i am working by myself this week so maybe the stress is eating up my ambition.
playing now, though. i am very sloppy. infact my tournament was fairly sloppy, too. ugh. i must come back stronger. don't crumble now..

This post was edited by nate321 on Sep 22 2015 10:33pm
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic