d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Time To Fight.
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 126,123.10
Aug 6 2015 01:04am
i like fighting games and other stuff.

started playing King of Fighters XIII
my team is Elisabeth/Saiki/Kyo. this could change later on.
Game is very different from SF, but not still easier for me than Anime games. *Note: give blazblue another shot. it'll click, just gotta keep trying. (but i don't want to keep buying a new version every year?)

SF4 monthly tournament in nearby city coming up in a couple weeks. gotta train! i think i can win o-o
local weekly this friday. i should win that, but gotta still be sharp.
Aug 6 2015 12:51pm
Woke up late ._.

starting the day with practicing Saiki BnBs. going to challenge my friend again later today. Got a friend that wants to play it this weekend, too. i will be ready!

to do:
-KOF Combo practice
-try to set up Yatagarasu Online and get some games in.
-let's study a SF4 matchup..maybe vs Akuma?
-pick a time to exercise. muscle day! maybe look into a good routine to follow.
-don't forget to eat. do that soon.
-Anime convention coming up. do i want to go? i just like the booths. maybe i'll get a day pass for when they do the FG tournaments.

This post was edited by nate321 on Aug 6 2015 01:12pm
Aug 7 2015 02:12pm
yesterday went alright. only did about half of those things.

today started quickly. sparring with strong online training partners.

notes:
-let's actually exercise today. (>__>)
-local tourny tonight. going to be a good turnout. im excited.
-was working on Yang matchup last night. i need to finish that.
-write out your E.Honda gameplan. i am tired of losing to him.
-CLEAN ROOM! and basement
-get KOF working on 360

This post was edited by nate321 on Aug 7 2015 02:20pm
Aug 8 2015 08:51pm
bloop. i won the local last night. the turnout was really good. friends coming over again to play secondary games.
practicing my KOF a bit more. skullgirls looks like alot of fun. might try that.

-not going to run today. it's pouring rain(V_V) tomorrow i will tho. besides i'm really sore from yesterday.
-gotta step up my training. got to train smarter. i lost a bunch to my friend at KOF last night in casuals. he has a history with the game, but i think with a few tweaks to my play, i'll be beating him in no time.
-next week is going to be really busy with work. starting to rough-in a house. let's go into it with a positive look. let's learn and perfect our skills on the job. (maybe tomorrow let's review the code book)
-you still need to finish some of your matchup notes. maybe i'll do that during some downtime tonight.

This post was edited by nate321 on Aug 8 2015 08:52pm
Aug 9 2015 01:23pm
ehh, yesterday's gathering was kind of weird. whatever. i need to stop caring what other ppl do, i guess. i just gotta take care of myself.

-work tomorrow. let's make this day count.
-its sunny today, gotta go for a run! c:
-match up notes today.
-clean up the basement.
-maybe consider mixing up your KOF team. at least swap out Elisabeth. she is weird. (maybe Mai?)
-make sure you know what you want to do with your time after work each day this week, because there won't be time for everything.
-let's get started!
Aug 10 2015 08:16am
1st day of work in a month. going to be a busy week, too.

BRING IT ON!

-pack lots of food and water. getting hungry and being low on energy is what makes the day drag on.
-muscles are still sore from 2 days ago. maybe ill skip workout. i might be too tired after work anyways(only slept 6 hours..which should be fine)
-use self control to actually efficiently practice after work today. no passing out! (unless your body absolutely needs to. sometimes you gotta listen to it)

This post was edited by nate321 on Aug 10 2015 08:22am
Aug 11 2015 08:55am
all is well. let's keep it up.
Aug 12 2015 10:36am
work didnt need to start as early today, so i slept in. in a way i'd liked to still have gotten up early, but i think i needed the sleep.
work won't be too bad today.

-exercise when you get home.
-let's bust out some KOF. try a new character or two.
-maybe learn those Faust combos you saw in that video.
-sf. play play play! yesterday was fun. got to practice some matchups i've been wanting to conquer and i did so very well. we should go look at some replays and try to gather extra info.
-late start to the day, i hope i don't have to work late to make up for it. i just want to get home and game. but i guess i need to embrace the job. the more i enjoy the job, the quicker the day goes by. does it work like that?
Aug 13 2015 09:35am
slept in a bit again >__<. i forgot i turned off my first alarm before sleeping, and treated my 2nd as my 1st when i woke up.
started playing benimaru. he is fun,and fairly easy. gotta practice him a bit more so that i can play him this weekend.
pretty good exercise last night. it took a lot of discipline to actually to do that. i was pretty tired after work. i wonder if i will be as sore as last time. hope not.
i caught up with an old friend. that killed alot of time, but was cool. maybe i should be been trying KOF training mode while talking or something. whatever.
i bought some steam games...bullet hell games. those are always fun. i'll have something to do if i get bored of FGs(not likely..)

-on my own today for work. i should get a move on. eat well. pack lots of food and drink!
-be back home early enough to re-hygiene yourself and clean up. Friend coming over to train fundamentals.
-alot is happening this weekend in neighbouring cities. it would be too much for me to try to attend them. let's just stay home and focus on the small things.
-coffee!

This post was edited by nate321 on Aug 13 2015 09:35am
Aug 14 2015 09:48am
yesterday was bleh. got home at 4:30, got all showered up. started drinking a coke(i wanted something cold) while waiting for dinner to finish.
then got called to check out an emergency situation. someone had water coming through their ceiling. so i had to suit back up and go. it took anohter 2 hours.
about an hour and a half in my stomach started aching and cramping. i think it was from coke being on an empty stomach. i think im going to stop drinking those all together.
i got home and ate dinner, but was still in pain so i had to go lie down for an hour or so.
managed to get some games in, then accidently passed out early on my bed. woke up at 4am last night. sleep was not so good.
Oh well.

-last day of work for the week! let's finish strong.
-local gathering tonight. i want to practice benimaru more for after hours gaming.
-let's have a great weekend, too c:
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic