d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Jjba - Praise Be To Wry > Dio Vs Za Warudo
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 293.50
Aug 4 2015 06:47pm
WROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD WROLEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR DA

who else can't have enough JJBA in their life?
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2015 06:30pm
Quote (Sasori @ 4 Aug 2015 17:47)
WROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD WROLEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR DA

who else can't have enough JJBA in their life?
D'Arby bro forever best epos
Aug 5 2015 07:56pm

so sad he died
Gold: 68.00
Aug 5 2015 11:58pm
First season was top notch... rest is meh imo, but still a unique anime. One of the few that I never read manga.
Aug 6 2015 01:43am
Quote (LordRukia @ 5 Aug 2015 22:58)
First season was top notch... rest is meh imo, but still a unique anime. One of the few that I never read manga.
first season is and was out dated
s2-s3 is an evolutionary form of s1 not only giving it a new improved form but also for the better of plot. i would call that genius.
I'm so sorry if you can't see the magnificence presented in s2-s3

This post was edited by kaze on Aug 6 2015 01:45am
Aug 6 2015 11:12am
Quote (kaze @ Aug 6 2015 01:43am)
s2-s3 is an evolutionary form of s1 not only giving it a new improved form but also for the better of plot. i would call that genius.

basically this.

however i will say that the seasons (manga arcs w/e)
following Stardust Crusaders are kinda shit imo.

i don't like what they did with giorno

jotaro's daughter was a flop in the way they did her backstory. the bitch doesn't even have a mom like what the fuck is that (all though we all know it's that 1 girl from stardust crusaders lets be real. she wasn't that much younger than jotaro. she got legal and then jotaro got booty it's that simple)

and i'm not even gonna talk about steel ball run
i want jojo's bizzare adventure not Crash Team Racing Jojo's Edition

E: and i forgot to mention how utterly stupid and out of character josukes very existence is?
the illegitimate child of Joseph with some random chick? pffffft 1st of all he HATES the japanese (this is due to his world war 2 prejudices remember that he was/is american to his very core he also calls germans/nazi's kraut's hes stars and stripes to his very core) and he is absolutely MADLY in-love with Suzie Q anybody whos watched Battle Tendency will clearly know this, and even in stardust crusaders he goes great lengths to protect suzie from anything that might hurt/worry her. but you expect me to believe he cheated on her with a japanese bitch 1/4th his age? rofl i can suspend belief to a certain extent but the writing for this is just god fucking awful. also the villains will never be as interesting as dio/the pillar men were. i would rather they have made kars come back since he didn't actually die. make up some bullshit like while in space he evolved to the point where interstellar travel is simple for him. then made Giorno literally dio v2 i woulda liked him to literally be a villain like dio and have the story from his perspective. and then him literally shit on kars. there i can already write better than the jjba writers wow im good.

This post was edited by Sasori on Aug 6 2015 11:17am
Gold: 68.00
Aug 7 2015 05:22am
Quote (kaze @ Aug 6 2015 12:43am)

I thought stands were incredibly stupid. Dio and pillar men in S1 were so awesome.
Gold: 16,240.00
Aug 7 2015 07:52am
Quote (LordRukia @ Aug 7 2015 11:22am)
I thought stands were incredibly stupid. Dio and pillar men in S1 were so awesome.

this

s2>s1? wtf
then it goes into egypt arc and you think it might get back on track but it's the same crap, still like the show but it feels like filler now
actually the whole stand thing is very filler'y, you can always tell when its filler in shonen because the enemies are so one dimensional and they have one unoriginal ability, the power over metal/fire etc. Stands feel like the dolls/bound in bleach, so dumb stopped watching the show before i realized what filler was

here's some ideas for stands/filler bad guy, they can have the power of...cutting, please don't cut me! or crushing, ahh no im being crushed! or air, nooo i'm being blown away! Seriously who comes up with this stuff and how long does it take them?

but also for the better of plot

what? the plot becomes non existent, they spend 2 seasons traveling from where they start to the destination and nothing happens in between that changes anything lol. season 1 was actually plot driven, are you taking the piss

This post was edited by dakariii on Aug 7 2015 08:12am
Gold: 16,240.00
Aug 7 2015 08:23am
Season 1:
Had a story
Decent Antagonists
Decent Powers/Abilities

Season 2+3:
No Story
Random Antagonists
Lame Powers/Abilities

I don't see how you can even compare the two let alone say it gets better after the first season
I'm like 10 episodes behind on SDC btw, maybe after 40 episodes something that will actually effect the overall story will happen
Aug 7 2015 12:44pm
Quote (dakariii @ Aug 7 2015 08:23am)
Season 1:
Had a story
Decent Antagonists
Decent Powers/Abilities

Season 2+3:
No Story
Random Antagonists
Lame Powers/Abilities

I don't see how you can even compare the two let alone say it gets better after the first season
I'm like 10 episodes behind on SDC btw, maybe after 40 episodes something that will actually effect the overall story will happen

the antagonist in season 1 is the same as season 3 why are you even trolling.

also the powers used in 1-2 are exactly the same lewl
Go Back To Anime Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll