d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > I Need Help Here > Lucid Dreaming Is The Topic. I
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 100%
Aug 2 2015 08:40pm
If your a noob too this topic, don't talk or responde unless you want to know something you don't.
Im looking for anyone actually educated in this topic.

Topic

I have been a lucid dreaming hardcore for the passed 10+ years. Im to the point where I can control pretty much every memorable dream(not including lucid nightmare)
But for about passed 3 months now I have been waking up (sweeting?/sweating w/e) and I mean hardcore like get out of bed instastly frozen....

Aswell as I am becoming sleep deprived because I will sleep for 8-10 hours but wake up every literally every 5-15 mins when I start hitting REM.
Then right back to sleep within 1-2 mins after I try to recap if its my fault for controlling to much, or too quickly ... or even making to big of a change.. aswell as if its a lucid nightmare ill try my best to let sub conc to control and ill auto piliot to see the full nightmare msg

Looking for exp/ itel(people that have spoken too or are docs"obv probly no docs on jsp lol") responses only please.
Aug 2 2015 08:44pm
You'd be surprised there are doctors in here.

I've had lucid dreams myself for a while but never woke up like that so much, an obvious response here would be just go see a sleep doctor or a therapist, either might be able to answer your questions
Aug 2 2015 08:50pm
Quote (Jolene @ Aug 2 2015 06:44pm)
You'd be surprised there are doctors in here.

I've had lucid dreams myself for a while but never woke up like that so much, an obvious response here would be just go see a sleep doctor or a therapist, either might be able to answer your questions

Thank you and I honestly wouldn't be suprides, and im trying to find a self solution before having to go pay someone who may noteven be able to help. when I say 10+ years I mean I have been controlling my dreams everynight for atleast that long(again memorable ones, robly even ones I cant remember)

ive been teaching myself since I was 12.

But thank you for reply and recommendation atm :D will be doing doctor soon if nothing happens soon
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 2 2015 09:03pm
Lucid dreaming isn't treatable by doctors unless they prescribe medicine that knocks you out.

I lucid dream almost every night I sleep.

I learned to control it by reading up on how to avoid them/control them when they occur.

The worst one I've had I woke up completely paralyzed, my body was in so much pain and I couldn't talk for 5-10 minutes so I just sat there.

I know your issue bro.
Aug 2 2015 09:07pm
Quote (D2Jomblified @ Aug 2 2015 07:03pm)
Lucid dreaming isn't treatable by doctors unless they prescribe medicine that knocks you out.

I lucid dream almost every night I sleep.

I learned to control it by reading up on how to avoid them/control them when they occur.

The worst one I've had I woke up completely paralyzed, my body was in so much pain and I couldn't talk for 5-10 minutes so I just sat there.

I know your issue bro.

Not really... keep reading
but that fucking sucks and im sorry.

ive never tried to avoid the lucid dream... again I started teaching my self at 12... im now turning 24.
I love being able to have full control over everything(again besides the lucid nightmares which I do my best to ride out 0 control)

my problem is the every 5-15 mins of waking up, wouldn't even care because it use to be as such.. the sweats is whats really fucking with me..
Gold: 109,846.06
Warn: 10%
Aug 2 2015 11:40pm
take melatonin before bed imo
Aug 3 2015 12:04am
Quote (Penguins0690 @ Aug 2 2015 09:40pm)
take melatonin before bed imo

If your a noob too this topic, don't talk or responde unless you want to know something you don't.

refer to #1 post
Gold: 109,846.06
Warn: 10%
Aug 3 2015 01:16am
Quote (Tanks @ Aug 3 2015 12:04am)

refer to #1 post

If you want to sleep, take pills that will help you sleep.
I don't see whats not to get.
Or if I'm missing the point of your post completely.

Cool you can lucid dream, but if you want to actually sleep then take melatonin lol
Aug 3 2015 01:30am
Quote (Penguins0690 @ Aug 2 2015 11:16pm)
If you want to sleep, take pills that will help you sleep.
I don't see whats not to get.
Or if I'm missing the point of your post completely.

Cool you can lucid dream, but if you want to actually sleep then take melatonin lol

sorry ur legit uneducated?
I should take drugs to sleep cu smy brain is a higher lvl then urs?...
lucid dreaming is basuc training in sleep.........
well that's wht I use it for...
again
do not post if u r noob in topic...
melatonin also induces sleep not makes ur brain stop doing what it does...
its the sleep natural drug?
so if iwante dto lu cid dream more fore no reaon I would take em like I use dto too induce lucid dreaming?

again educated posts or stfu... u morons starting to piss me off with ur google sleep posts..
Retired Moderator
Gold: 500.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 3 2015 01:37am
Hello pls refer to a doctor for your particular case, it's the best thing to do in such cases
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic