d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Warframe Pc Trading Sub-forum > A Forum Section For A Very Large Game
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 5,358.56
Aug 2 2015 09:20am

Warframe is one of the most actively played free-to-play games on the market today. The game exists as an MMOFPS and has secure fool-proof trading screens where which players can safely trade items without concern of mischief. The graph of the most popular steam games and their user peaks is registering the last 48 hours - it is monitored and up to date. This excludes players like me who play warframes non-steam client which shares the same game world, minus needing steam to play. Simply put it ranks higher in the top 10 games than shown as most of the other games are steam only. The game has several million accounts; and many active concurent users each day.

Players can grind mmo content in the FPS genre collecting loot which can be traded. Even the few users who may be unfamiliar with the title can play for free and start leveling and completing missions which grant tradable loot.

Warframe is constantly being updated and boasts a wide selection of items from Platinum (premeire currency used in trading) to Prime Blueprints for items and characters (tenno) which can be created after trading. There are tier lists and rarities for these associated items and thus "rare" drops worth much more are obtainable much like the very games we love and game this site was built on. There are no randomized values but rng is a factor and much of the loot which is found can be traded through a trade screen.

Warframe premeire currency (Platinum) can be bought for U.S. dollars which is where all Platinum besides tournament and competition winnings has originated from. Platinum is introduced into the economy the same way Tickets are in Magic the Gathering, or PLEX is in Eve online. You can trade items you find for Platinum and never spend a dime to obtain this currency. The trading market within Warframe is thriving with general values and cost associations already attributed to items as noted here: http://wftrading.net/ .

The prices listed are regarded as mostly accurate and a common resource WF players use while trading. The currencies and items within the market are exceptionally stable - only moving when in-game mechanics are changed or items are retired. Items have an associated rarity based on drop chance as well as if they are still able to be found/attained. Legacy items demand a higher price as they can no longer be found.

Warframe has some items for trade which require a tax. A secondary currency gained as you complete missions is noted as credits. Although easilly farmed in quantity - This makes mediation of a small hanfdull of items (less than two dozen) troublesome as the trade taxes are a million credits. All other items (hundreds upon hundreds) can easilly be mediated.

This request is for the PC version of the game (where steam and non-steam users share the same world) to be acknowledged and reviewed for addition to D2JSP given its playerbase is larger than the vast majority of games on D2JSP as well as being a good fit for its attributes, trading system, currency and economy. Warframe (PC) exists as a pretty seamless fit into the D2JSP world baring very few items which would be tough to mediate - while offering the user base D2JSP boasts access to trading to and from this game.

Should there be questions or concerns about this game or its economy I would be happy to provide my knowledge and input being a veteran player of the game familiar with the mechanics, builds, characters and items as well as the missions, raids and inner workinks of the game.

This post was edited by Cyonsiaros on Aug 2 2015 09:32am
Gold: 8.00
Trader: Mediator
Aug 2 2015 09:52am
you have a yes from me !
Gold: 108,666.01
Aug 2 2015 12:49pm
Yes of course :)
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,000.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 2 2015 02:11pm
Got my yes.
If it could bring more users to the community, I'm up for it.
Gold: 470.46
Aug 2 2015 02:35pm
Nah
Aug 5 2015 11:52am

Month by month peak player chart for the last 12 months. The peak concurent user amount; or how many users are online
at a single time continues to trend upwards. These are fantastic numbers and pay tribute to the millions who enjoy this game.
Gold: 5.55
Trader: Trusted
Aug 5 2015 05:41pm
Voted Yes. ;)
Gold: 2.00
Aug 6 2015 08:24am
i dont play warframe but you got my yes :)
Aug 10 2015 11:30am

Warframe would like a place on d2jsp.

Gift of the Lotus - Warframe Shop
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73076317&f=208&o=0#p493229008

This post was edited by Cyonsiaros on Aug 10 2015 11:56am
Gold: 402.65
Aug 10 2015 11:32am
I play warframe and I give it a big yes :) a lot of awesome features in this game including clan system and dojos
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll