d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > They Must Be Dealt With > To Anyone That Feels The Same.
Closed New Topic
Gold: 62.66
Aug 1 2015 04:08pm
This was closed in the Donor Forum, which i thought was a place that i can post any topic id like to discuss, but instead i guess ill haft to make this a blog <_<

I feel this might be risky to post and im sure i will be criticized for this, but i love this site to much for light to not have been shed on this matter.

I need to be real and to the point, so here goes nothing. It takes FAR to long for the accusations to be resolved, ive seen some scammer accusations go for months (and couple go for years). That is highly disappointing to say the least, for these accusations to take this time to be resolved is only hurting the site by letting these scammers run free until the accusations are resolved while taking from those who have spent Real Life Money to acquire their Forum Gold (or their hard earned Forum Gold) only to be scammed by someone that should have been locked or banned months ago. This in turn disheartens those who would have liked to been a part of this site. I have been a part of D2jsp for years and I love this site, which is why it hurts me to see it not being taken care of properly. I doubt this comment will really ever see the light of day, because it seems that no one really cares to be actively solving the issues causing this site to stunt its potential growth rate. But id like to at least give it a try, in hopes that I can re-kindle the love for this site the moderators must have felt at one point or another.

Also i understand that this may seem to be alot of work to bestow on the Moderators (but i will not accept this excuse) and thats why we have Mediators stepping in to make sure that they can pull as much valid proof, making it very easily assessable for the Moderators to step in and do there job. They accepted the responsibility of being a Moderator and as such they should have understood the effort and vision the site has put on their shoulders.

If you read this, i hope you understand my frustration.
Thank you for your time.
Loraz
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Closed New Topic