d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ladder Slasher
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,120.55
Jul 31 2015 04:59pm
Quote (x17 @ Jul 31 2015 08:34am)
Like that isnt already done by the creator of this game?
:rofl:

Quote (NeWbLt123 @ Jul 31 2015 12:57pm)
Give this man a cookie!

:bonk:

anyway.. we are some retards who still still like the game the way it is.. :D

i dont realy care about the drop rate.. because when i look at all the people in the ladders. like charm ladder or weapon ladder there is many many gz items around, from back when arena was dropping good with the acc chain and such...

well sadly they are just rotting on many accounts, and now the drop rate are like very bad, even if paul changed it a little nit last big update.. it not realy where it should be, but it has become a little better..

the chests for example are dropping better quantity, (higher lvl items and wellables)

but the quality of the items are still low.. but same is the player base...

atleast after last update more medium low items has droped from time to time,, but well.. i dont even remember my self when the last gz 240+ee item droped or got transmuted...

but i remember 66-8 month ago one new guy from origins guild found a 200+ee light charm.. (if i remember right ofc) well they can drop.. but with the low player base its hard to see good drops.. but realy believe that if there was like 50-100 players online 24/7 we would see more items with medium ee and stats dropping.. well as far as i have noticed, the real problem is lvl 30+ items with ee and stats.. for new players a sword or an robe with like 40str or dex at lvl 30-55 would be realy usefull... but its not realy dropping :(

i allways hate when new people come to ls and ask if they can make fg.. and i know my answer will be: yes in the long term if u realy wanna play much and do alot of trades or sell ur gps u can make fg, but as a random with 100-200fg u will not be able to earn good fg on ls.. caus it will takes u 12hour or more to get mq or maybe u will be lucky to get in full group and leach the hole way or find a gz item.. but whats the chance ? ^^

i am dru k sorry this post, but it comes right from my heart :love:

anyway. barb or fighter would be my best suggestion :)

This post was edited by ADHD on Jul 31 2015 05:00pm
Gold: 32,090.31
Aug 1 2015 01:21pm
This game is really fun.
Gold: 30,363.04
Aug 1 2015 01:33pm
Quote (xaos4ever @ 31 Jul 2015 03:44)
Yeah, run off the few potential players we get. Real nice man

I prefer the rogue myself but fighter or barb might be better due to their better starting life

obvious multi is obvious...

making blog for 1st day on jsp. asking stuff in ls section without having created a char at all... but well, dream on for "new" players
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll