d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > My Suggestions. > Feel Free To Comment.
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,000.40
Jul 26 2015 08:55pm
1) Definitely need to see a boost to spawns of items in general. I would swear that 2x now there was an increase, and then a nerf just based on how many items are dropping. I see less now in solos than there were 2 months ago. Higher tier spawns have and always will be an issue.

2)Guild logs would be nice for those who glyph/fish etc, as you can send items that someone may need back to support their climbs. When my guild was active, i always had a full vault of glyphables that I could not remember who needed what.

3)I like the mastery idea, going with one stat "elemental boost" would help cover all charm/setup styles for newer players, unless they are going to fork over boat-loads of fg to get one set (we all know those selling are few and far in between). Be nice for fewer redundant mods to knock out the possibility of the much more useful mods spawning, but lets be real, that higher stats that we look for are still rare as hell to spawn.

4)There should ALWAYS be one well per map above level 10 (because the lower levels would be too easy to explore and camp, but I really wouldn't complain about that) since you can always go maps upon maps without finding one, or if there is one, the 30x trapdoors that always spawn may screw you over in the end.

5)Would be nice to see a "Chain effect" of kills that increases your speed overall of hitting mobs, would be like a frenzy ability. This would be useful for solo's and groups. The main reason I don't build prof on heavys is they take forever just to kill and explore.

Good ideas overall, would be nice creature-comfort adds to improve playing overall, and I'm always for that.
Gold: 1.93
Jul 26 2015 09:11pm
Quote (HylianHero @ Jul 27 2015 01:55pm)
1) Definitely need to see a boost to spawns of items in general. I would swear that 2x now there was an increase, and then a nerf just based on how many items are dropping. I see less now in solos than there were 2 months ago. Higher tier spawns have and always will be an issue.

2)Guild logs would be nice for those who glyph/fish etc, as you can send items that someone may need back to support their climbs. When my guild was active, i always had a full vault of glyphables that I could not remember who needed what.

3)I like the mastery idea, going with one stat "elemental boost" would help cover all charm/setup styles for newer players, unless they are going to fork over boat-loads of fg to get one set (we all know those selling are few and far in between). Be nice for fewer redundant mods to knock out the possibility of the much more useful mods spawning, but lets be real, that higher stats that we look for are still rare as hell to spawn.

4)There should ALWAYS be one well per map above level 10 (because the lower levels would be too easy to explore and camp, but I really wouldn't complain about that) since you can always go maps upon maps without finding one, or if there is one, the 30x trapdoors that always spawn may screw you over in the end.

5)Would be nice to see a "Chain effect" of kills that increases your speed overall of hitting mobs, would be like a frenzy ability. This would be useful for solo's and groups. The main reason I don't build prof on heavys is they take forever just to kill and explore.

Good ideas overall, would be nice creature-comfort adds to improve playing overall, and I'm always for that.

Yeah i put it as 40+ maps because they are huge, on my hc ironman i never managed to finish a map after lvl 20 without trap dooring or having to log out to go do something.
That is a good idea on the heavies.

Another idea i had that i think will be less popular is make club usable on all classes but alchemist and remove proficiency from it entirely, the only reason for this being that i am pretty weird about some things and can not understand how any person can not use a club :D
Gold: 162.49
Jul 27 2015 12:48am
I would love to see Guild Vault logs!
Gold: 130,247.63
Trader: Trusted
Jul 27 2015 02:03am
Some good ideas besides club for all. Why would a ninja or a monk use a club??? Same with the other no club chars. That makes no sense.
Gold: 455.51
Jul 27 2015 03:06am
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ 27 Jul 2015 10:03)
Some good ideas besides club for all. Why would a ninja or a monk use a club??? Same with the other no club chars. That makes no sense.

Headhunter = Headsmasher
Jul 27 2015 04:27am
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Jul 27 2015 07:03pm)

Because clubs are easy to get, break off a chair leg and go ham, what if your sword was taken away and you were being interrogated in a chair?
Clubs literally grow on trees ;)
Some pirates even have clubs for legs.
Cave men used clubs to conquer the world.
Gold: 27.91
Jul 27 2015 05:52am
The vault logs idea is fine and dandy until a smart ass fills their guilds vaults with tier 1s. Used to happen when I was in UA on the daily. Still some nice suggestions!

This post was edited by PhiRip on Jul 27 2015 05:53am
Jul 27 2015 06:03am
Quote (PhiRip @ Jul 27 2015 10:52pm)
The vault logs idea is fine and dandy until a smart ass fills their guilds vaults with tier 1s. Used to happen when I was in UA on the daily. Still some nice suggestions!

Then you know who did it and can retaliate accordingly ;)
Jul 30 2015 12:40am
Another suggestion is to allow items to stay on the market place for up to a month, market is completely empty these days.
Gold: 130,247.63
Trader: Trusted
Jul 30 2015 02:09am
Quote (Plaguefear @ 30 Jul 2015 07:40)
Another suggestion is to allow items to stay on the market place for up to a month, market is completely empty these days.

i would also like to see maybe 3 items that can be put on the mp without having to pay the fee upfront. this way there could also be a few higher items posted on the mp without having to fear that they dont sell and the fee is lost (which will happen 99% these days)
if there is a limit, the market cant be spammed but will increase a lot
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll