d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > How Much Is A Slice Of Pizza Worth In Nyc? > How About A Good Old Police Beating?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.76
Jul 23 2015 08:16am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ 23 Jul 2015 07:38)
Him and his homeboy had just pulled a knife on the pizza shop employee

Pulling a knife on a someone should get him a punch in the face, not a windfall from the NYPD.

Quote (card_sultan @ 23 Jul 2015 08:22)
i cant hear the conversation, he very well might have said something to deserve it - he just robbed a store for $3 - so to say he was already in an aggressive mood isn't stretching the truth too far, plus the case got dismissed and he probably just has hurt feelings, so whatever.

Quote (Goomshill @ 23 Jul 2015 08:27)
What political correctedness run amok is this? If you pull out a deadly weapon and rob a store and then resist the police officers who intervene and arrest you, you're going to get your ass whooped and can consider yourself lucky if all you get is a punch.
He deserved worse.

He didn't pull a knife, in fact he had gone out to borrow a buck to pay for the pizza. The other guy pulled the knife in the other store, the knife puller wasn't even in the arrest video. Tomas just puts his hands up and gets hit in the head by the other cop several times. That is a definite escalation of violence dudes. The guy even sticks his own arm around to be cuffed and they charged him with resisting. and kept him in jail for 4 days. Where is the justice in that?

Is that the fucking country that we want to live in? The cops beat a guy and arrest him on trumped up charges and keep him in jail for four days. Is that what you really consider justice?
Gold: 2,489.69
Jul 23 2015 08:29am
So essentially he got the charges dropped, and will get a settlement to account for his physical harm and being held prisoner for 4 days with no cause. But thats not justice? what is justice? a time machine?

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jul 23 2015 08:30am
Gold: 3.60
Jul 23 2015 08:30am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 23 2015 02:29pm)
So essentially he got the charges dropped, and will get a settlement to account for his physical harm and being help prisoner for 4 days with no cause. But thats not justice? what is justice? a time machine?

They have one don't they?
Gold: 270.56
Jul 23 2015 08:31am
Well, if they're anything like my local sheriff's, he'll be receiving a rather large settlement soon.
Gold: 9,121.00
Jul 23 2015 08:33am
Dude give it a rest already...I honestly feel bad for police officers that will have to deal with crime when people like you tie their hands.
Jul 23 2015 09:22am
Quote (ofthevoid @ 23 Jul 2015 09:33)
Dude give it a rest already...I honestly feel bad for police officers that will have to deal with crime when people like you tie their hands.

Oh well I feel badly for the citizens that they beat for no reason. The young women who they yank out out cars and kneel on their backs for not putting out a cigarette. I feel badly for a nice good natured man named Eric Gardner who committed the horrible act of selling single cigarettes. and got choked to death for it. I feel bad for the little boy with a toy gun shot down like a rabid dog 2.5 seconds upon arrival. I feel sorry for the poor young black man carrying the BB gun in WalMart who was shot down without a chance to respond to officers. I feel sorry for the poor autistic man who had the nerve to touch a policeman on the elbow..he learned his lesson one judo flip to the cement floor and a trip to the morgue later..rtc..etc..

Gold: 2.70
Jul 23 2015 09:32am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 23 2015 01:58pm)
my god plz tell me this is real

it is lol
Gold: 2,489.69
Jul 23 2015 09:33am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Jul 23 2015 09:22am)
Oh well I feel badly for the citizens that they beat for no reason. The young women who they yank out out cars and kneel on their backs for not putting out a cigarette. I feel badly for a nice good natured man named Eric Gardner who committed the horrible act of selling single cigarettes. and got choked to death for it. I feel bad for the little boy with a toy gun shot down like a rabid dog 2.5 seconds upon arrival. I feel sorry for the poor young black man carrying the BB gun in WalMart who was shot down without a chance to respond to officers. I feel sorry for the poor autistic man who had the nerve to touch a policeman on the elbow..he learned his lesson one judo flip to the cement floor and a trip to the morgue later..rtc..etc..

Then why do you tarnish their memory by equating a non-violent offender choked to death to a man part of a violent assault with a deadly weapon that got punched in the face? Those two things shouldnt be equated, the only reason to do that is cheap emotional appeal because the case in question doesnt draw enough sympathy on its own IMO. Care to answer my question above? what is justice to you in this scenario that hasnt already happened? released with no charges, no lasting physical harm, no additional harm while detained in prison, and a massive windfall settlement in the works. ya its shitty it happened, but time machines dont exist.
Gold: 12,730.67
Jul 23 2015 09:37am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 23 2015 07:33am)
Then why do you tarnish their memory by equating a non-violent offender choked to death to a man part of a violent assault with a deadly weapon that got punched in the face? Those two things shouldnt be equated, the only reason to do that is cheap emotional appeal because the case in question doesnt draw enough sympathy on its own IMO. Care to answer my question above? what is justice to you in this scenario that hasnt already happened? released with no charges, no lasting physical harm, no additional harm while detained in prison, and a massive windfall settlement in the works. ya its shitty it happened, but time machines dont exist.

He'd like to see the cop and his family killed. I remember when Christopher Dorner killed someone's family and he was saying stuff like "GO JUSTICE" and things like that.
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Jul 23 2015 06:16am)
He didn't pull a knife, in fact he had gone out to borrow a buck to pay for the pizza. The other guy pulled the knife in the other store, the knife puller wasn't even in the arrest video. Tomas just puts his hands up and gets hit in the head by the other cop several times. That is a definite escalation of violence dudes. The guy even sticks his own arm around to be cuffed and they charged him with resisting. and kept him in jail for 4 days. Where is the justice in that?

Is that the fucking country that we want to live in? The cops beat a guy and arrest him on trumped up charges and keep him in jail for four days. Is that what you really consider justice?

The video you posted says that a knife was pulled on the store clerk.
Jul 23 2015 10:19am
Quote (thundercock @ 23 Jul 2015 10:37)
He'd like to see the cop and his family killed. I remember when Christopher Dorner killed someone's family and he was saying stuff like "GO JUSTICE" and things like that.

The video you posted says that a knife was pulled on the store clerk.

by the other guy the one who wasn't even there.. Thomas had gone out to borrow a buck to pay for the pizza the other dude pulled the knife, He wasn't even present during the arrest event.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll