d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Monolths
Prev1166167168169170174Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,975.00
May 25 2017 07:36pm
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ May 25 2017 03:12pm)
You really have some issues with reading and critical thinking but I'll bite. Here's some answers, but I'm sure you'll find a way to dodge your way out of these as always.

If gravity makes the air around the equator spins with the Earth at 1000 mph but the air at the poles spin at 1 mph, is gravity 1000x stronger at the equator?
Well considering we do know gravity effects of gravity vary based on where you are on our earth I do know gravity varies at the equator as compared to the poles but not the the degree you mention nor for the silly reasoning.

If sound only travels at 767 mph and the earth spins at 1000 mph how can you talk to someone standing west of you?
This has got to be the dumbest question I have ever been asked in my life, the direction they stand doesn't have any impact on this at all. Is this your proof for why the earth does not spin? Everyone on this earth is living with the same perspective, thus if we are on a ball spinning 1000 miles per hour, we all perceive that, I don't know what more you need here.

Show me the math on that? Stop dodging - and answer these questions:

WHat is your explanation to why accelerometers can show the earth being flat and level?
What kind of proof is this? I'm not going to trust an iPhone as an accurate scientific test. You know what else my iPhone fucks up before and after a flight, the time.

Why do you not know the difference between 2d side view reality and 3d optical perspective?
Very clearly do, it is you whom struggles to comprehend the difference visual relativity and mathematical reality.

If the Big Bang really happened which came first - the gravity to create mass or the mass to create gravity?
Never even mentioned the big bang, no relevance here, we are discussing your opinion on flat earth here.

What's holding the Universe up?
Never mentioned the remainder of the universe, no relevance here, we are discussing your opinion on flat earth here.

What is the range for gravity?
I'm not going to hone on on a numerical range because that is not yet known and I'm sure it will change with time but that is of no consequence here as you are claiming it doesn't exist. Gravity has been shown to be a weak force within our universe meaning it is not strong enough to effect atoms on a sub-atomic particle level but it is a strong enough force to move massive objects in space (IE planets).

Why does magnetic declination vary so greatly at the south "pole" - so much so that you might need to do a complete 180 degrees in order to be facing the direction your compass says?
WHAT? See below, should explain this very clearly.

Why do all compasses point north - do they point right though the earth?
A compass points north because it was designed to genius. A compass is a magnetized piece of metal which moves is designed to move freely as to be unobstructed to the magnetized piece of metal is affected by the electromagnetic field on our earth. The north pole attracts the "northern pole" pole of a magnet so a compass was designed this was to help navigators.

Now go educate yourself and stop posting nonsense until your ready to actually have an intelligent conversation.

I answered every one of your stupid ass questions, stop dodging.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
May 25 2017 09:26pm
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ May 25 2017 03:36pm)
I answered every one of your stupid ass questions, stop dodging.

No you actually only gave shit opinions - not actual answers. overall its a solid F+, probably a good grade for you though, so good job!
Gold: 9,765.00
May 25 2017 09:39pm
Quote (dodgetard @ May 25 2017 01:50pm)
Haha, you can't prove anything. What a fucking loser.

No, moron. If the Earth were at rest, Foucault's pendulum COULDN'T rotate. And yet, it DOES!

Look at you, STILL dodging that superior equipment has no problem detecting rotation, and instead doubling down, tripling down, and quadrupling down on a shit video that is undeniably wrong.

Hey stupid, you can see the light reflecting off and/or projecting from the satellite just fine at night. As a matter of fact, night time is the easiest time of day to spot orbiting satellites. Trace every satellite launch to a "balloon facility." I'll wait. lol, more make believe scientific terms from you.

The sun is visible in many parts of Antarctica 24 hours a day during the southern summer, and if the sun can't be seen from a 10,000 miles away like you try to pretend, then it's impossible on the edge of a 24,000 mile diameter disc illuminated by your fairy tale pretend sun to be illuminated for 24 hours. Any part of the edge at all. Ever.

You've been to Antarctica? Bullshit on top of a mountain of bullshit. You're a fucking lying sack of shit is what you are.

you believe every cartoon picture Nasa does :rofl:

My dick rotates when i dance around to, i guess that proves the Earth is spinning.

still quadrupling down on that superior equipment bs excuse , when supposedly it was done hundreds of years ago with shit equipment - wtf - we cant make gyroscopes as good as back then? Your excuse is bad.

I see satellites 250 miles in the sky - omg priceless! you see shit.

Maybe there's another source of light? Can you prove there is not?

Youve been to Antarctica? - what a lying sack you are?

Keep dodging my questions and prove you are of low IQ:

WHat is your explanation to why accelerometers can show the earth being flat and level?

Why do you not know the difference between 2d side view reality and 3d optical perspective?

If the Big Bang really happened which came first - the gravity to create mass or the mass to create gravity?

What's holding the Universe up?

What is the range for gravity?

Why does magnetic declination vary so greatly at the south pole - so much so that that you might need to do a complete 180 degrees in order to be facing the direction your compass says?

Why do all compasses point north - do they point right though the earth?

Have you personally been to space and confirmed anything or did you just hear about space one night when you stayed at a Holiday Inn?

This post was edited by card_sultan on May 25 2017 09:43pm
May 26 2017 08:49am
Why the fuck are you asking those stupid questions again? Do you really still not understand how a compass works even after an explanation?

The compass works because of ghosts, the earth is flat, and JFK never got shot. Conspiracy man!
Gold: 1,261.00
May 26 2017 09:24am
Solid arguments from card, as usual.

- "Here is an experiment that proves the Earth is rotating"
- "OH YEAH?! WELL MY DICK ROTATES! BOOM, DEBUNKED, EARTH IS FLAT!"

- "Here is something you can see with your own eyes that is clearly man-made and is clearly orbiting the Earth"
- "NUH UH, THAT'S SHIT!"

- "Here's proof that accurate, high-quality equipment can detect the Earth's movement"
- "NEEDING GOOD QUALITY EQUIPMENT IS JUST AN EXCUSE!"

I'm convinced, you guys. This must be what Chivas was talking about when he said that the more you research into FE, the more it starts to make sense. He said you gotta compare the scientific explanation (the Earth is rotating) to the FE explanation (Card's dick is rotating) and see which one is more compelling. I can see why he's in the FE camp now.
May 26 2017 09:37am
Quote (russian @ May 26 2017 10:24am)

- "Here is something you can see with your own eyes that is clearly man-made and is clearly orbiting the Earth"
- "NUH UH, THAT'S SHIT!"

- "Here's proof that accurate, high-quality equipment can detect the Earth's movement"

I'm convinced, you guys. This must be what Chivas was talking about when he said that the more you research into FE, the more it starts to make sense. He said you gotta compare the scientific explanation (the Earth is rotating) to the FE explanation (Card's dick is rotating) and see which one is more compelling. I can see why he's in the FE camp now.

I literally LOL at work just now reading this hahah. Thanks!
Gold: 583.69
May 27 2017 06:33am
Quote (russian @ May 26 2017 03:24pm)

- "NUH UH, THAT'S SHIT!"

The most pathetic thing happening in this thread is how you guys keep taking seriously to the point the entire science section has been reduced to card talking dumb shit and everyone being like "you are stupid card" for well over a year. I wish you idiots would stop encouraging him so i can finally read some science shit in here again.
Gold: 8,933.00
May 27 2017 08:14am
Quote (Hacintosh @ May 27 2017 07:33am)
The most pathetic thing happening in this thread is how you guys keep taking seriously to the point the entire science section has been reduced to card talking dumb shit and everyone being like "you are stupid card" for well over a year. I wish you idiots would stop encouraging him so i can finally read some science shit in here again.

Just like last time, your butthurt is duly noted.
Gold: Locked
Jul 5 2017 05:48am
bump
Gold: 3.37
Jul 5 2017 10:46pm
Quote (DCSS @ Jul 5 2017 06:48am)
bump

-_-
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1166167168169170174Next
Closed New Topic New Poll