d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Will Liberal Media Attack Arab/muslim Shooter > On Same Level As Dylan Roof?
Prev1234515Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 17 2015 06:17am
Attack him? What do you mean? Pretty sure all media figures condemned Roof as any who report on this incident will also condemn this man. What, specifically, do you think Liberal media outlets should say about this man that they said about Roof?

This post was edited by Scaly on Jul 17 2015 06:17am
Gold: 159.02
Jul 17 2015 06:23am
Gold: 8,933.00
Jul 17 2015 07:10am
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 17 2015 04:30am)
Consistency? People are dead are you're wondering if they have the same media coverage?

The only factual consistency here is that you're a heartless pos using loss of life and senseless death to promote your Liberal hatred.

You're just as bad as the Terrorists.

You just analogized mass-murder with speaking one's opinion. Factual consistency? What is that?
Gold: 129.89
Jul 17 2015 07:16am

Quote (Mastersam93 @ Jul 17 2015 03:19am)
he's complaining of too much Islamic sympathy, not that there's not enough islamophobia.

^^ :thumbsup:

Quote (Scaly @ Jul 17 2015 06:17am)
Attack him? What do you mean? Pretty sure all media figures condemned Roof as any who report on this incident will also condemn this man. What, specifically, do you think Liberal media outlets should say about this man that they said about Roof?

I'm wondering if the coverage will be on the same level.

example: racist hatred attack by young white boy-- this is liberal media's ultra wet dream... and they milk it for everything its worth, but now that an arab/muslim has shot up and killed 4 US Marines its "lets not put all our Muslim brothers and sisters in one group".......

I just don't see the same level of condemning , when a random Islamic terrorist kills people as compared to some racist kid.

Jul 17 2015 07:18am
Quote (josh2234 @ 17 Jul 2015 13:16)
^^ :thumbsup:

I'm wondering if the coverage will be on the same level.

example: racist hatred attack by young white boy-- this is liberal media's ultra wet dream... and they milk it for everything its worth, but now that an arab/muslim has shot up and killed 4 US Marines its "lets not put all our Muslim brothers and sisters in one group".......

I just don't see the same level of condemning , when a random Islamic terrorist kills people as compared to some racist kid.

Did the liberal media instantly condemn all white kids? No? then why should they instantly condemn all Muslims?
Gold: 3,203.86
Jul 17 2015 07:20am
Quote (Cellmat @ Jul 17 2015 05:18am)
So you're complaining that there isn't enough Islamophobia in the US media? Is this some kind of joke?

this
Gold: 285.00
Jul 17 2015 07:20am
The question is when will fags quit saying things like "liberal media". You sound like Sarah Palin. You're using the talking points of somebody who can't even tell you what they read. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'll put it up as a nice picture to look at for those with learning disabilities who continue to say stupid things like this:

Fox, the Republican Propagandha Wing, has the lion's share of the market. Very much in the middle and non-biased CNN are second in ownership of market share. MSNBC, the only liberal-leaning station on this list, are a distant third. They are Ron fucking Paul at the GOP primary, and that is how significant liberal ideology is in the news.

If you're looking at all the cable news out there being consumed, and saying that the majority of it is liberal, you are an idiot. Even the smaller two stations don't really have a bias. CNBC is primarily business news that is always narrated in a pro-free market way, and HLN is the Nancy Grace National Inquirer-like news station where they'll talk about Casey Anthony for 8 hours which allows for no political bias...plus Nancy Grace is hideous.

Frankly, I will now and always dismiss anything you or anybody says when they start off with something that is factually untrue, and that was originally the talking point of an idiot.

Step your game up bro.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 17 2015 07:27am
Gold: 7,252.72
Jul 17 2015 07:22am
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 17 2015 09:20am)
The question is when will *** quit saying things like "liberal media". You sound like Sarah Palin. You're using the talking points of somebody who can't even tell you what they read. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'll put it up as a nice picture to look at for those with learning disabilities who continue to say stupid things like this:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/market-share-Prime-P2+-590x455.jpg

Fox, the Republican Propagandha Wing, has the lion's share of the market. Very much in the middle and non-biased CNN are second in ownership of market share. MSNBC, the only liberal-leaning station on this list, are a distant third. They are Ron fucking Paul at the GOP primary, and that is how significant liberal ideology is in the news.

If you're looking at all the cable news out there being consumed, and saying that the majority of it is liberal, you are an idiot. Even the smaller two stations don't really have a bias. CNBC is primarily business news that is always narrated in a pro-free market way, and HLN is the Nancy Grace National Inquirer-like news station where they'll talk about Casey Anthony for 8 hours which allows for no political bias...plus Nancy Grace is hideous.

Frankly, I will now and always dismiss anything you or anybody says when they start off with something that is factually untrue, and that was originally the talking point of an idiot.

Step your game up bro.

...FOX has the greater part of the cable infotainment audience because so many liberals watch it . :)

Jul 17 2015 07:23am
Quote (Skinned @ 17 Jul 2015 13:20)
The question is when will fags quit saying things like "liberal media". You sound like Sarah Palin. You're using the talking points of somebody who can't even tell you what they read. You should be ashamed of yourself.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/market-share-Prime-P2%20-590x455.jpg

Step your game up bro.

Come on now... surely you know anything that isn't FOX is liberal propaganda.

This post was edited by Scaly on Jul 17 2015 07:23am
Gold: 129.89
Jul 17 2015 07:25am
Quote (Scaly @ Jul 17 2015 07:18am)
Did the liberal media instantly condemn all white kids? No? then why should they instantly condemn all Muslims?

Did I say they should have condemned either of those groups?

When Dylann Roof killed those people, you had thousands upon thousands of white and black people marching hand in hand, you even had the governor of South Carolina in church holding hands with people praying/singing etc.... Not to mention the confederate flag being taken down after signed into law......

Do you think we are going to see thousands of Muslim's walking and marching condemning this mans attack?

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234515Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll